Monday 3 February 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD THE #HOLY ONE OF #ISRAEL HAVING #JUDGE AND FOUND #BENIN AND #TOGO IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation the Holy One Of Israel and the only true redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL sacrificed upon the altar of Grace even the altar of My Unmerited Loving Kindness and mercy for all of those who are the true children of the Living God and inheritors of My Kingdom even the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens even forever and ever. As I have so said so have I done Judged these Nations BENIN AND TOGO and as I have all the other Nations thus far Judged searched out unto perfection these two Nations  also to see if there be but one righteous person in My sight and having found none and found all therein Guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments even My Most Holy Moral Law and of great wickedness corruption immorality especially the governments thereof which are  also guilty of the pollution and destruction of the environment  especial of the oceans and seas of the Earth even the Gulf of Guinea.  Also the Governments of these Nations have I saith the Lord God of Hosts found guilty of failing to provide for the needs of the needy of these Nations even providing adequate health care for the sick the disabled and the terminally ill, providing the needs also of the elderly and the widow, homes for the homeless, families for the orphans, aid and a better standard of living for the destitute and poverty stricken, also adequate care and protection for the young the very young the innocent and the vulnerable from all who would harm or abuse them. Thus as afore said I shall for all of those sins transgressions and crimes in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments I have found them guilty of I shall punish them all with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement and at Judgement day having been found unrepentant of all of their sins transgressions and the crimes of Breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandment cast them in to the bottomless pit wherein dwells the lake of the fires of everlasting torment where there is a weeping and wailing and a gnashing of teeth where the worm or regret dies not nor the flames of torment are not extinguished forever. Thus it is as afore said in the days of grace and mercy these Nations having refused to repent and to seek for forgiveness of all of their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of being redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb being cleansed and made Holy and righteous in My sight through His shed blood; for as said in My Word without the shedding of blood there can be no remission or forgiveness of sin transgression and the crimes of breaking of all of my Holy Laws and Commandments especially the first sin that condemned by the fall all of mankind to death spiritual and brought the curse of corruption and physical death upon the whole of creation; thus it shall be in Judgement upon Judgement day the Angel of death shall indeed cast all who have refused to repent and to turn unto Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment and then the Angel of death shall Passover all who have the blood of the Eternal Passover Lamb upon the doors and lintels of their heart and instead of in Judgment being condemned and cast into the bottomless pit acquitted of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments committed by them in their lives upon Earth and of inherited original sin and shall be accounted being clothed with the righteousness of the Messiah by Me saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel holy pure and righteous in My Sight and shall as the Messiah IMMANUEL ascended into the heavens of Heavens and My Kingdom  so shall they who have been redeemed by the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL ascend into the heaven of Heavens and into My Kingdom when Judgement day dawns and in this life shall be by Me blessed and My Peace that passeth all understanding have and shall put within their heart even all who are indeed the redeemed of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and I have and shall surround them around about with My presence to protect them from all harm and alarm and the wiles the Adversary and Roach Hakodesh shall guide them in all the paths of righteousness even for My own Names sake even He who the Nations call the Holy Spirit for it is that He is the spirit of all truth righteousness purity and Holiness who works out My Will and purpose upon all of the Earth and in all of creation to the Glory of My Holy Name. But it is of a certainty these being the days of wrath and anger the days of grace and mercy having ended that gave  the Nations and the people thereof time to turn and to repent of all of their sins transgressions and crimes especially in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law if they and their Nation did not repent and did not  seeking for  forgiveness and redemption by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL then in Judgment they shall all be condemned and cast into the bottomless pit and in this Life the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by whirlwind and fire by Earth quake and tidal waves of great height by famine and by drought by plague pestilence and disease pandemics by great storms and hurricanes tornadoes and cyclones they shall I punish even at this time and in these days that are the days as so prophesied in My Word to descend upon all the Nations of the Earth. Thus the Nations of the Earth that are unrepentant having been Judged and condemned including these Nations and remain unrepentant shall with those yet to be Judged suffer that which is written down and prophesied in My Word concerning the end of days that is to befall all the Nation of the Earth especially the fall of the Four Mighty Nations of the Earth one By one as is the first, now falling and shall go down unto the dust of the ground to be no more as shall the fall and end come upon one regime and its leader with the help of other Nations that wickedly slaughtered and caused to flee in great number the people of their Nation and at this time still commit such crimes against their people  of which I shall in Judgement upon Judgement day hold them guiltless whose end is as set as the stars in their course in the heavens and upon Judgment day shall be punished by the casting of them into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of eternal torment as so shall all tyrants of the past who sought glory in the conquest of other Nations and whose end also is to be cast into the bottomless pit/hell forever. Thus it is as the Nations of the Earth have failed to bring these criminal Nations to justice to answer for their crimes against all of mankind I shall not at this time fail so to do as is said Justice My Justice must be done and seen to be done and so shall it be done upon all of the wicked, evil corrupt and immoral Nations that dwell upon the face of the Earth eve all of those guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law. But in as far as the punishment of these Nations is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to these Nations even BENIN AND TOGO if these Nations  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper these Nations as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded these Nations around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon these Nations and also on the rest of the African Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah “IMMANUEL”.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment