Monday 4 November 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS #NORTHERN #CYPRUS AND #THE #NORFOLK #ISLAND I #SHALL #JUDGE AND IF #I FIND THEM #GUILTY OF BREAKING ANY OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I #SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens even the Universe and all that exists therein especially the Earth and Sun Moon and the stars fixed in the heavens and all of the Galaxies and the wonders thereof they all declare My Glory and the Earth My handy work as so revealed in the creation thereof of the creatures created by Me and especially mankind whose soul was created in Mine own image and their bodies from the dust of the ground and all that so done in the space of six days and as My word saith so did I rest on the seventh day and blessed and sanctified it and did command; when I gave unto Mosher/whom the Nations call Moses to deliver unto My People My Holy Law and Commandments written down upon tablets of stone; for them to obey upon pain of death in the disobedience thereof along with all of mankind the fourth commandment of which being remember the Shabbat; or as the Nations call it the Sabbath Day; to keep it holy upon six days shalt thou labour but the seventh is the Shabbat; or Sabbath Day; of the Lord thy God in it thou shall do no work nor any in thine house hold for in six days created I saith the Lord thy God as afore said all of creation the Heavens the Heaven of Heaven the Universe and all that in it Exists the Earth and all that lives and moves and hath their being thereon of the creatures thereof and especially all of mankind. Thus I do ask by what right and by what authority hath any of mankind to change that which I have so set down in My Holy Laws and Commandments as My day of rest set down and ordained so from the very beginning I have not authorised nor commanded any so to do and shall not do so it is as fixed as the Earth in its orbit around the Sun or the stars in the Heavens and is set down in upon the stone tablets that reside in the ark of My Covenant and shall not and cannot be changed as are all of My Holy Laws and commandments and any who do disobey this commandment are guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and shall be most severely punished but more so those who teach any of mankind  to break this most Holy Commandment or change it in any way whatsoever shall be in danger of being cast forthwith into the Bottomless pit when Judged upon Judgment day. But it shall be when the days of the punishing of the Nations thus already Judged by Me saith the Lord God shall begin not only shall I enforce strictly this one of My Commandments upon the face of the Earth and upon all of mankind and the Nations of mankind but I shall indeed strictly enforce all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and any found guilty of breaking even the slightest of them and also teach any of mankind so to do shall by Me be most severely punished by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT IN WRATH AND ANGER FULL MEASURE and not one Nation or of mankind shall escape; if found guilty of breaking any of My Holy Laws and commandments; punishment. Thus as so said afore as the days of grace and mercy end so shall begin the days of the punishing of the Nations one by one and only those in these days that shall not suffer the outpouring upon them the full force of My wrath and anger are those who do obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as is so set down in My Holy Word and Law. Thus saith ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA'OT as time began when mankind fell so time must end as I have in eternity ordained it for it is that I do know the end of this creation from the beginning before the Earth and the Universe I planned in all Eternity came into being the end thereof being the end of days and the dawn of Judgment day when all that is set down in My word as concerning these last days hath been accomplished even the Judging of all of the Nations of mankind in the days of grace and mercy and at the end thereof of those days the punishing  of all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged by Me and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments unto perfection even all of the unrepentant Nations who were given in the days of grace and mercy the means whereby they could have repented seeking of Me forgiveness for all of their sins and transgressions and crimes and upon being forgiven would have been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for the committing of great wickedness immorality corruption iniquity and evil practices and upon repenting and being redeemed by the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah made pure and Holy In My sight and inheritors of My Heavenly Kingdom even the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens and receive from Me saith the Lord God and the Messiah instead of wrath and anger peace prosperity and blessing beyond measure. Thus the Nations having been Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments  having rejected the means of salvation and redemption in the days of the punishing of the unrepentant Nations of the Earth upon them all one by one shall the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger descend upon them all by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT and by Earth Quake whirlwind and fire by Volcanic activity in many Nations upon the face of the Earth by tornadoes hurricanes cyclones and cataclysmic storms of floods tsunamis tidal waves and also by drought cause by the increased heat of the sun drying out the Earth making it unable to give of its bounty resulting in famine plagues pestilence and uncontrollable diseases. But this I do say unto all the Nations of the Earth though redemption and salvation in the days of the punishing of the Nations shall be denied the unrepentant Nations of the Earth and the Heavens toward the prayers and supplications of the Nations except all of those who are the redeemed of the Lamb yet if the Nations do turn and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as are so set down in My Word I shall with hold from those Nations My wrath and anger death and destruction and the disasters as so set down herein shall also be withheld if all of My Holy Laws and commands are obeyed to the letter according as so set down and revealed in My Word but say I this if any Nation be found breaking any of My Holy Laws and commandments and also guilty of the pollution and the destruction of the environment resulting in the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation and causing in mankind many of the terminally  diseases that now exist by the miss use of the resource I placed in the Earth for the good and not the selfish wicked use of mankind for profit and greed shall be upon being found guilty of these crimes be punished even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments even at the time of their breaking of them. But upon those who refuse indeed in these days of My all consuming wrath and anger death and destruction shall fall upon all the unrepentant and disobedient Nations of the Earth. Thus I must warn the Nations that obedience upon the Earth doth not exclude them from in Judgment; if found guilty of all sins crimes and transgressions and all the evil and wickedness committed in all of the lives of the peoples of these Nations who have in the days of grace and mercy refuse to repent and seek for forgiveness and redemption through Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah;  being cast into the bottomless pit obedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments only guarantees in this life upon Earth the withholding of My wrath and anger and the giving of earthly prosperity in effect these days of the punishing of the Nations  will become the days of the ruling of the Nations By the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment and the casting down of the disobedience unrepentant Nations of Mankind throughout all of the Earth. But as so said in the remaining days of grace and mercy if the Nations of the Earth especially Norfolk Island and Northern Cyprus are found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments as is so set down and revealed in My Word and upon tablets of stone and the hearts of mankind and of great wickedness of corruption and immorality iniquity and the pollution and destruction of the environment which hath lead to the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation and many of the illness of mankind repent seeking of Me forgiveness of all sins crimes and transgressions and upon being forgiven by Faith being redeemed by the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL Then shall it be that My Wrath and anger shall be turned back but if not then the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall descend as so afore said in the days to come upon all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth. But not only shall I punish these Nations severely thus being Judged by Me saith the Lord God if found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but their governments also if found guilty of failing in their duty and responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the widow the elderly the destitute the poverty stricken the homeless and the orphan but and also failing if found guilty in the provision of adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But if repentance in these remaining days of grace and mercy is forth coming by these and any of the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality iniquity and corruption then as afore said instead of the full fury of My wrath and anger and of death and destruction everlasting life showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for those who do repent in My Heavenly Kingdom at My right hand forever. BUT SO SAY I NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT LOOKING FORWARD TO BE JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE  BOTTOMLESS PIT.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment