Sunday 24 November 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH AS I HAVE JUDGED AND FOUND #ARMENIA AND #AZERBAIJAN GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND I ANGER SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of Host unto thee at this time EVEN I AM THAT I AM creator of all that is ws and ever shall be and even the only true eternal redeemer of the Holy People and all of those who are at this time are by Faith the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true eternal Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer whose shed blood hath alone cleansed them from all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially all of My Most Holy Moral Laws not only of the Holy People but all those of mankind who by Faith are as so said the redeemed of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL for as so said afore the days of grace and mercy having ended and now upon the Earth the days of wrath and anger having began as so said the heavens will be to the prayer pleas petitions and supplications even as brass for as mankind hath hardened their hearts blinded their eys and stopped up their ears to My Words of warning before hand given throughout the ages of the days of wrath and anger death and destruction to come upon the Earth and all the Nations of mankind even the days of Jacobs trouble and the end of days and the coming dawn of Judgment day and the only way of escaping My wrath and anger to come and to be acquitted of all sins crimes and transgression on the day of Judgment was set before mankind even through Faith in the only true saviour redeemer and Messiah IMMANUEL thus instead as so said through unbelief great wickedness corruption and immorality mankind did blinded their eyes deafened their ears and hardened their hearts and did continue in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and as mankind hath deafened their ears to My Words warning delivered be My servants so now it is in these days of wrath and anger shall My Ears be deafened to the prayers pleas and petition and supplications of mankind especial when My wrath and anger shall descend upon them full measure for having broken all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially all of My Most Holy Moral Laws even the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by Earth Quakes Volcanic eruptions in many places far worse than those the islands of mankind hath suffered in the past of great and cataclysmic storms as never afore seen upon the Earth of Tornadoes of hurricanes of flood tidal waves and tsunamis followed by such heat waves as shall dry out the ground and scorch the surface thereof of many Lands Tribes Nations and peoples of the Earth who know not nor desire to know Me who through unbelief and disobedience do break any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments which shall cause drought and famine followed by plague and pestilence. Thus it is that I have searched out these nations to see if there be any who are upright in heart righteous and holy in My sight so that per chance I would be able to withhold My wrath and anger descending upon these Nations Thus it is as so said I have search out these Nations unto perfection not only to see if any of these Nations are guilty of breaking any and all of My Most Holy Laws and commandments even My Most Holy Moral Laws but to see if any in all of these Nations are holy pure and righteous in My sight and even being clothed in the righteousness of the Messiah first have I searched out the governments of these Nations as a whole so per chance I instead of striking them down unto the dust of the ground in wrath and anger even unto destruction I instead could withhold My wrath and anger and could instead bless them until Judgment day with peace and prosperity and surround them around about with My presence but it is that in all of these Nations I have found none righteous no not one. But it is I have found first that the governments of these Nations full of all manner of corruption immorality and great wickedness the neglecting of the poor the sick the elderly the disabled of their Nation and guilty of the destruction and pollution of their Nations environments resulting in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation of land seas and air and using for their own benefit that which the people of the Nation have entrusted to their care to Govern these Nation not for their own but for their peoples benefit these Governments and the Governments of the Nations of the Earth have to realise that they are in office not for their own benefit but for the benefit of all of the people of the Nations they Govern for the people of a Nation to a certain degree can and will exist without a government but the Government of any Nation cannot exist without the people of a Nation to trust their Governments to govern their Nation on their behalf wisely and as they so trust the government they elect to govern their Nation as they promised in their manifesto and in their oath of office by them given if they fail so to do the electorate of the Nation can and will if found to be wicked and full of bribery corruption and immorality can and will in the end as hath been recently seen demand their resignation and upon failing to get them to resign will cause them to be driven as they should be from office and from the Governing of their Nation. But it is this day that Not only shall the people of a Nation hold their governments to account but I Myself and if they keep not their promises then it shall be not only will the people seek to cause their Government to fall but it is that in wrath and anger shall I strike them down unto the dust of the Ground but before doing so I shall reveal to all and sundry all of their crimes committed in office of which though they seek with all of their might to hide their wicked corrupt and immoral crimes committed in office they shall not be able to do so as I have said in the past I shall bring out into the Light all the hidden things of darkness. But Nevertheless having search out these Nations as afore said and found them guilty of breaking My Most Holy Laws and Commandments but more so the breaking of My Moral Laws as so set down in My Word by which not only these Nations shall be and have been Judged and found guilty of break any and all of them but all the Nations of the Earth who are and shall having been Judged and been found guilty shall be punished as shall all the Nations Judged one by one until Judgment day. Thus having found these Nations ARMENIA AND AZERBAIJAN guilty of Breaking any and all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws as so set down in My Word as so said in wrath and anger shall I punish these Nations even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments even as is so set down and revealed in My Holy Word and Law full measure in wrath and anger death and destruction


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee


From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment