Friday 1 November 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #THE CHRISTMAS ISLAND AND #MACAU I HAVE JUDGED AND FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND I #SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel Lord God of the Hosts of heaven and the heavern of heavens creator of all that is was and ever shall be who from all eternity did bring into being the Universe and all that in it that doth exist the Sun Moon the stars and the galaxies and all the wonders therein and especial the Earth upon which I saith the Lord God did created by the Word of My mouth in that I commanded all the creatures of the Earth to exist and as I commanded so it was so and then did I form from the dust of the ground mankind and breathed into them the breath of life even their living souls created in Mine own image created I them both male and female created I them and gave unto them dominion over all of the Earth and it was so. But as so said many times and revealed and set down in My Word by disobedience to the first commandment given unto them they commited the first sin which did cause to bring upon all of creation corruption and the curse of death, corruption and the beginning of time for untill the moment they did break that first commandment only eternity existed for all of My creation of which now is coming to an end! For as the last days began with the return of Israel to the Promised Land so also doth aproach the end of days culminating in the dawning of Judgement day and many will ask how long days be untill the end of days and that is untill all that Nations of the Earth having been Judged and each and every one duely punished for all of their sins transgesions and crimes in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments according to the punishment revealed in My Word as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments even that day in My Word named the day of Jacobs trouble of which unless shortened no flesh should shall be saved for My wrath to come in the Judging of all of mankind upon Judgement day even of all of those now upon the face of the Earth all of those passed on and resting in their graves and all of those yet to exist before Judgment day dawns all shall be brought before Me even all of the living and the dead not one of mankind shall escape My Just Judgment nor all of the fallen of heaven the adversary and all of those who followed him none no not one of mankind and the fallen of heaven and the heaven of heavens shall escape My Just Judgement. But as so said the Nations of the Earth having been Judged and found guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and commandments shall be at this time punished with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment the full weight of which shall not descend untill the days of grace and mercy have ended. What must be set down is that in the days of grace and mercy the punishing of the Nations having been found guilty of breaking My Holy LLaws and commandments shall not cease the period of grace and mercy is so that if any Nation having been found guilty not only of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments but of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and the pollution and destruction of the enviroment resulting from the miss use of the Earth resources given by Me from the beginning to be use for the good of all mankind and not to be abused and used for selfish gain or profit at the expence of the needy of mankind who shall not escape My Just Judgement and punishment beibng cast in JUdgment by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit forever. Thus say I that  I shall indeed continue untill the days of wrath and anger do begin in earnest even of the punishing of the Judged Nations of the Earth warning of the consiquenses of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandment of great wickedness and of sins transgression and the crimes of comission and omission in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. For as so said the days of grace and mercy are given so that if any Nation seeks to turn and repent of all of their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and to be forgiven and by faith be redeemed by the only true Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer IMMANUEL but as so said many a time onc these days have ended and the days of wrah and anger full measure have begun then the heavens as so said shall be to the prayers and petitons of mankind as brassfor as mankind hath chosen to blind their eyes and harden their hearts towards Me and My Word and shut up their Ears so shall I be deaf to the prayers and plea's of mankind. But it is at this time having found these two Nations guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity so shall I at this time punish them even as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments as so revealed and set down in My Word even by great Whirwinds and fire by Earth Quakes and great storms tornadoes huricanes Volcanic activity in many places of floods and the increaed heat of the Sun turning the earth rock hard and scortching the surface of the Earth bringing drought famine plague pestilence and disease and diseas unless they in these of grace and mercy days repent and by Faith in the Messiah even the only true eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL are redeemed and cleansed from all sins trangressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and of original sin by His shed blood aand thus becoming in My sight pure Holy and righteous and inheritors of My Eternal Kingdom when once they pass from this life and ascend into the Heaven of Heavens as did He before them. But I shall also Judge th Governemtnof these Nations and if found guilty of neglecting to provide as is their bound duty and responsiblity for the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick the terminally ill the widow and the elderly the orphan and the homless the destitute and poverty stricken the refugee and th immegrant within their gates seekin refuge by and especially providing adiquate care, security and protection of the yopun the very young and the vbulnerable I shall in Judgment not hold them guiltless but shall at this time punish them most severely. But as so said in these days of grace and mercy if THE CHRISTMAS ISLAND AND MACAU repent seeking for forgiveness of all sins crimes and transgression and if on being forgiven by Me are by faith in the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL redeemed then instead of wrath and anger death and destruction showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for all who do repent in My Kingdom at life’s end forever and ever but even as so said to others so say also to these Nations NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT A LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT FOREVER.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment