Monday 25 November 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH #SRI LANKA AND #INDIA HAVE I JUDGED AND FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER PUNISH THEM WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens even the only true eternal Passover Lamb redeemer and saviour of all of mankind and the Holy People who by faith believe in and have been redeemed and made righteous and Holy In My sight through His shed blood alone for as said without the shedding of blood there can be no complete remission of sin and therefore no redemption for His blood alone cleanses by Faith all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral laws and thus those who by faith have been cleansed and made righteous in My sight through His shed blood by Faith are thus forgiven of all sins transgressions and the crimes committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in all of their lives and are redeemed and thus therefore are the rightful heirs of My Kingdom and therefore are children of the infinite all seeing all know infinite living God who I am saith the Holy One of Israel. Thus as afore said the days of grace and mercy were given so that all the Nations thus Judged by Me saith the Holy One of Israel wherein they if they will they could repent of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and turn unto Me to obey from the Heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments having been redeemed by Faith in the only true saviour and redeemer even as afore said the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and if repentance and redemption by faith in Him was not forth coming then it was that I saith the Lord God said when the days of grace and mercy hath ended I  would punish all of the Nations thus Judged one by one  with the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger and the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement of which would not cease until all the unrepentant Judged Nations of the Earth shall have been punished by Me even as My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law demands unto perfection for it is that as afore said when the Judging and the punishing of all the wicked rebellious and unbelieving Nations of the Earth hath been completed then Judgment day shall dawn wherein all of mankind and the Nations of mankind shall be brought before My Judgement throne on Judgment day to be Judged and punished even also shall all of the Nations of the past present and future shall be brought before My Judgment Throne to be Judged and if found guilty of the sins transgressions and crimes committed throughout their lives on Earth in the Breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of great wickedness corruption and immorality shall be taken by the Angel of death and cast headlong into the bottomless pit and sheol wherein the fires of everlasting torment burn in the lake of fire that resides therein from which there is no return wherein also the Adversary and his followers are also to be cast therein even that place called by the Nations hell of which their understanding of that place is but a mere fantasy of their imaginations as compare to the reality of the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment where there is weeping and wailing and a gnashing of teeth where the fires of regret and torment go not out. Thus it is as so said that the days of Grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger begun wherein all the Nation thus Judged by Me saith the Lord God shall be punished so now in these days of wrath and anger shall I punish these Nations even India and Sri Lanka as they according to the Judgement whereby they have afore been Judged have been found guilty of the crimes sins and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments but not alone for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments shall they be punished but and also having been found guilty of breaking  My Moral Law and also of great wickedness corruption immorality and also having found the Governments of these  Nations failing to provided for the needs of the needy in the provision of adequate health care for sick the disabled the lame the deaf dumb and blind which is the responsibility of every Nations Government to provide. Also shall I punish the Governments of these Nations  for failing to deliver on their  promises made to their people when seeking to be elected to govern their Nation promising to provide adequate health welfare and security for all of the people of their Nation from the richest to the poorest from the greatest to weakest from the highest to the lowest of their Nation of which now have been proven but empty promises never kept of which they believe they will escape been punished for never having kept them and never would have to be held to account for failing to do so of that they will be mistaken their peoples memory to a certain extent may be short and they soon forget the promises given to them but My memory is infinite and eternal saith the Lord God and for every promise not kept there will be by My Hand consequences and punishment they shall suffer. But also not only for all the sins and crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and the neglecting of the needy of these Nations by these Nations governments shall they suffer My wrath and anger having been found guilty but also for the devastation and the pollution of the environment that hath resulted in the deaths of a multitude of My creatures of land sea and air. Thus for all the sins and crimes in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments of great wickedness corruption and immorality also the pollution and devastation of the environment especially the oceans and seas of this region and the failing of the governments to protect and safe guard the environment and the creatures of these Nations shall I in wrath and anger punish these Nations by Earth Quake whirlwind and fire by great storms hurricanes tornadoes by the Eruption of Volcanoes in many places by tsunamis and tidal waves and great floods followed by drought and famine plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases. But as so said the day of great troubles and the punishing of the Nations hath begun and shall not end until all the Nations of the Earth have by Me saith the Holy One of Israel in these days of wrath and anger have been punished and Judgment day has dawned at the end of days. But as all who shall in these days of wrath and anger do turn from their disobedience of My Holy Laws and Commandments and from the heart obey them fully I shall until Judgment day dawns with hold My wrath and anger from them and shall bless those who from the depths of their hearts obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments with peace and prosperity. But be assured those who do not shall have descending upon them the full measure of My Wrath and anger by the Iron rod of My Just Judgment.

This is the Word of the lord God unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment