Saturday 2 November 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF #HOSTS #NAGORNO-KARABAKH AND #MAURITIUS ISLAND I SHALL AT THIS TIME #JUDGE AND IF FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ANY OF #MY HOLY LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT I SHALL# PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts creator of all that is was and ever shall be even the Universe and all that exists therein even all of the planets stars Galaxies and the wonders thereof that do reveal the glory of My Holy Name especially the Earth and all that lives and moves and hath their being upon the surface thereof even the creatures of My creation and mankind whose soul I created in Mine own image when I formed from out of the dust of the ground their bodies and breath into them their living soul as said created in Mine own image both male and female created I them and commanded them to go forth and multiply and cover the surface of the Earth with their offspring thereof who when I commanded them not to eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil disobeyed that commandment and thus fell bringing the curse of death corruption and the passage of time upon the whole of creation and for this reason I shall and do repeat putting before thee at this time the fall of mankind is twofold first to remind mankind or their true spiritual state from thence until now and that the curse of death corruption and the passage of time not only applied and doth apply to the Earth mankind and the creatures thereof but also to the whole of My creation even all of the Universe and all that hath doth and shall exist therein and it is that as these are the last days and the end of days is coming closer and closer and the days of grace and mercy that began with the promise of a Messiah and saviour to come and that promise fulfilled in the Messiah IMMANUEL who would and did by His shed blood redeemed all of those who repented seeking forgiveness by faith of the sin transgression and crime of original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents Adam and Eve and also of all sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus as so said as there is a beginning of days and the beginning of the passage of time so must there be of necessity an end thereof for there must be an end to death corruption and all manner of wickedness and evil and as death and corruption came upon all of present creation so must this creation be brought to an end and a new creation begin wherein death corruption evil and wickedness exist not. Thus it is as all of creation is Mine and belongs to none other even all of Universe and all that exists therein and if mankind’s will is opposed to My will and My will must be done in all of creation and in the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens and that I cannot and will not tolerate any disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments then it is then that all of those of mankind who have and do break all of My Holy Laws and commandments and refuse to do My Will must of necessity be Judged and if found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments must be cast out and banished not only from My Heavenly Kingdom but from out My creation, banished to that place I created for all the self willed disobedient breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments of mankind for mankind’s will is not My will and My Will not theirs. Thus it is that as a parent can only tolerate the disobedience of their children for so long even though it breaks their hearts for the sake of the family they must be cast out and banished there from so is it with My Family and only those who repent seeking forgiveness and upon being forgiven and cleansed from all sins transgressions and by faith in the Messiah can enter My Heavenly Kingdom and be saved from banishment to that place of banishment the bottomless pit. Thus as it is with an Earthly parent so with Me for all of mankind are My creation and though disobedient and self willed are My children and as a parent longs for the return of their children so also have I longed for the return of My children even all of mankind but though some have returned and changed their ways being forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and redeemed by the blood of the only true Passover Lamb and returned home yet there are and have been many who have not and will not having passed from this life for which My heart grieves for when they have passed from this life there can be no return as even like unto a disobedient child who though disobedient and self willed yet still loved by their parents grieves at their passing from this earthly existence for in life there was hope but in death there is no hope. Thus it hath been with the Judging of the Nations and the hope of their repentance and returning unto Me through the blood of the Messiah but they will and have not done so and though I want it not I shall have to punish according to My Holy Laws and Commandments all the Nations of mankind by Me Judged once the days of grace and mercy have ended for indeed I have be most gracious and merciful unto all of mankind since the fall of mankind and the Adversary from the heaven of heavens that exist upon the face of the Earth and then in Judgment all who have gone to their graves who shall be brought there from to stand before My Judgment Throne to be Judged and if found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin to banished from My Kingdom and creation forever to the bottomless pit. Thus it is that as so said there are yet but few Nations remaining to be Judged and then the punishing of the Judged Nations shall begin. Thus as I have Judge and am purposed to Punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth thus far Judged and found wanting even guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and of great wickedness immorality and corruption and the pollution and destruction of the Earth’s environment so am I purpose to Judge NAGORNO-KARABAKH AND MAURITIUS ISLAND and as with the other Nations thus far Judge if these be found guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and also guilty of committing all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality especially in as far as their Government are concerned  and of failing to meet the needs of the needy of  the sick the lame the disabled the homeless the orphan and shelter for the refugee fleeing civil war and persecution even devastating poverty, also guilty of polluting and destroying the environment especially polluting of the seas around these Nations by their inhabitants which have and do result in the deaths of the creatures of My creation as I am set to punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth thus already Judged I shall in wrath and anger by the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger if these are found  guilty I shall so also punish these Nations also . But as with the other nations thus far Judged I shall give unto these Nations a time of grace and mercy wherein if they will they can repent and turn unto Me through Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb redeemer and saviour even the Messiah IMMANUEL. But and if repentance is not forth coming as I am purposed at this time to punish the unrepentant nations of the Earth and cast them down so also I shall punish these Nations in like manner in wrath and anger with Earth quake with whirlwind and fire hurricanes and tornadoes  great storms and tsunamis  by floods the increased heat of the sun turning the ground rock hard  causing drought and famine plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases and with IRON ROD of MY JUST JUDGEMENT  shall they indeed in the end cast down unto the dust of the ground to be no more but and if repentance is forth coming then showers of blessing peace prosperity and ascension at life’s end INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN shall be the eternal reward of all of those who do repent and by Faith in the Messiah turn unto Me and do obey in spirit and truth all of My Holy Laws and Commandments according to My will and purposes as so set down and revealed in My Holy Word Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment