Thursday 21 November 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND #AFGANISTAN AND #PAKISTAN GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER PUNISH THESE #NATIONS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord god of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation the Universe and all that exists therein eve the stars galaxies and the wonders thereof to the glory of My Holy Name even the Earth and all that lives and moves and hath their being on the surface thereof even all the creatures of the Earth and mankind who I did created in Mine own image male and female created I them out of the dust of the ground created I their bodies and did breath into them the breath of life and they became living souls who were perfect holy pure and immortal in My sight for then it was that time and the passing of days did not exist only eternity and did command them to go for throughout all of My creation and multiply both mankind and the creatures of the Earth and according to My command did they obey perfectly and upon the Earth created aI mankind and at the centre the tree of life and also existed therein the tree of the knowledge of good and evil of which I commanded both Adam and eve not to eat of the fruit of the tree thereof and did set them to care for the garden and to care for the creatures of My creation but as is et down in My Word the adversary in the form of a serpent deceived even by saying unto her that the consequences of eating the fruit thereof would not result in their deaths and even being deceived at and persuaded Adam also to Eat and in the moment they did the knowledge of good and even entered into their minds and they became aware that they were Naked and sought to cover themselves when I came down in the cool of the day to converse with mankind and knew that they had eaten of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil by their seeking to hide themselves from My presence and thus the man accused the woman of persuading him to eat of the fruit and the woman accused the adversary in the form of a serpent of deceiving her by saying in effect that what I said in as far as the consequence of disobedience to My commandment was untrue and thus for disobedience to My commandment Adam and eve were cast out of Eden as was the Adversary in the form of a serpent and upon the serpent for allowing the adversary to use him to deceive mankind I cursed the serpent and upon mankind did the curse of death befall them for disobedience to the very first commandment I gave unto mankind as did it befall the Adversary and thence forth upon all of his followers and thus time enter into existence and the beginning of days as had the curse of death and the grave fallen upon mankind and upon the Adversary of whom who had been the cause of mankind’s fall I also curse along with his followers to wander upon the Earth until Judgment day and it was that I had mercy upon mankind they being the chief of My creation and provided a way back unto Me in the form of the promise of a Messiah and saviour come but this angered the adversary in that I had provided a way back unto Me in the promise of a saviour and had not done so for him but because he knew he could not defeat Me and mankind being the chief of My creation sought to destory that which I had created especially the chief of My creation in tempting mankind to disobey Me in all things especially in as far as My Holy Law and Commandments also in the committing all manner of great wickedness corruption immorality knowing full well those who gave into his temptations if they repented not would on Judgment day be cast into the bottomless pit along with him and his followers. Thus as so said this was the beginning of days even the beginning of the days of grace and mercy of which hath now come to and end and the days of wrath and anger begun wherein the punishing of the Nations of the Earth thus Judged By Me hath begun according to the verdict of that Judgment given and of which shall not end till all the Nation have been punished with the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT and it is that not one shall escape being punish unless they from the heart do turn from their wickedness immorality corruption great evil and disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandment and obey them all as are so revealed and written down in My Word for as said afore those who do so until Judgment days My wrath and anger shall be withheld and peace and prosperity until Judgment day shall be theirs and in Judging of them upon Judgment day in as far as their everlasting punishment is concerned their obedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments shall be taken into consideration for as there are levels of punishment in as far as the Law of mankind is concerned so also there is in as far as My Holy Laws and Commandments and as I am Just so am I merciful for as so said afore I have no joy in the death of the wicked and shall in the Judging of mankind have no joy in the punishing and the punishment thereof and would have had it that all of mankind everywhere and in all lands people tribes and all had repented in the days of grace and mercy but that was not so and thus it is now that I have to punish the all the Nations upon the face of the Earth especially all of those unwilling from the heart to obey all of my Holy Laws and Commandment but even as I am merciful so also I Just and Justice especially in as far as My Holy Laws and commandments must be done and be seen to be done for it is what I say shall come to pass and what I command so shall be done in all of the Earth and as hah been revealed in as far as these last days and the end of days mush and shall be fulfilled unto perfection as is set down in My Holy Word Law and commandments and according to My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall My Just Judgment be applied unto all of mankind especially in as far as My Most Holy Moral Laws are concerned but it is as so set down in mankind’s laws moral and otherwise are not My Laws and My Laws are not mankind’s laws even though many are in line with My Laws and Commandments but in the application thereof there is a vast difference especially in as far as the application and the punishment thereof is concerned for it is and I shall punish the breakers thereof unto perfection even as My holy Laws and commandments demand. Thus it shall be that as so said the fullness of My wrath and anger shall be poured out upon all who do break and have broken all of My Holy Laws and commandments even by whirlwind and fire Earth quake and volcanic activity in many places especially upon all the Islands of the seas and oceans of the Earth by great storms hurricanes tornadoes tidal waves of such height as hath never afore been seen upon the Earth of Tsunamis by the increased heat of the bearing down upon the Eath scorching the ground thereof to such an extent that the ground shall be barren and not bring forth crops planted therein or vegetation causing drought and famine followed by plague pestilence and uncontrollable diseases that shall spread from one Nation to another. but not only shall I punish the Nations for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws and for great wickedness and immorality and corruption but and also for the pollution and the destruction of the environment that hath and doth result in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation and results in the many diseases suffered by mankind. Thus it shall be that I shall search out all the Nations unto perfection and all the hidden things of darkness shall be bought out into the light even all the hidden sins transgressions and crimes of Mankind and shall be punished even according to My Holy Law and Commandments unto as afore said perfection and it shall be that no Nation hall escape My Just Judgment nor the inhabitants thereof eve these Nation that I at this time shall execution their Just due punishment except if they do turn from disobedience to My Holy Laws and commandments and obey them from the heart and it shall be My wrath and anger shall be withheld but make no mistake if obedience to all odf My Wrath and anger is not forth coming then of as surety death and destruction and a cast down to the Earth shall be executed upon them even according to My Just Judgment of them afore given even these Nation of AFGANISTAN AND PAKISTAN thus as it hath been set down so shall it come to pass even accordant My Holy Will and purposes as so set down in My Holy Word Law and as revealed through and set down by My prophets throughout the ages as concerning these last days and the end of Days and My Just Judgment to come.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment