Tuesday 7 May 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF THE WHOLE OF CREATION #THESE #NATIONS #AUSTRIA #SLOVAKIA #UKRAIN #I SHALL #JUDGE AND IF FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL BE #PUNISHED BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the only true redeemer and saviour of mankind and the Holy People Israel even the only true Messiah IMMANUEL for there is no other way under heaven whereby any of mankind can be saved from My wrath that is coming upon all the Nations of the Earth at this time and upon all of mankind when My Judgment day dawns and when all of mankind are to be brought before Me to be Judged and have to answer for all of their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments also of great wickedness immorality and corruption committed throughout all of their lives upon the face of the Earth even of all of those passed on those now in existence and those to come before Judgment day dawns even that great and terrible day wherein only those who have been redeemed by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL shall be acquitted and inherit My Kingdom and those who are found guilty not only of great wickedness corruption and immorality but the of breaking any and all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments Especially My Moral Laws; as so set down in My Word and upon the stone tablets that were delivered to My People Israel by the hand of Mosher/Moses; even those who shall be cast into the bottomless pit  which the Nations of mankind call hell the description of which falls far short of the place wherein all the unrepentant fallen of mankind are to be cast forever even the blackness and darkness of the pit and sheol without reprieve parole or escape for as said afore many a time there is a great gulf fixed over which none no not one can cross. Thus it is at this time that I am purposed to Judge these Nations Ukraine Slovakia and Austria as I have the other Nations of the Earth thus far Judged and are punishing by the full force of My Wrath and anger by whirlwind and storms by Earth Quake and fire by drought famine plague pestilence and diseases after having been given a period of grace and mercy to give them the chance to turn and  repent of their sins and transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments  and through Faith in the Messiah be redeemed and made perfect in My sight whereby instead of punishment blessing and instead of the full fury of My Wrath and anger peace  and prosperity and at last entering into My Heavenly Kingdom but they after hardening their hearts against Me and through unbelief blinded their eyes and stopped up their ears to the warnings sent forth would not turn unto Me by faith in the only true Messiah leaving Me no alternative but in the full fury of My Wrath and anger punish them full measure and if these Nations Austria Slovakia and the Ukraine after having been Judged and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness corruption and immorality and the breaking of My Moral laws also of neglecting the needy of their Nations and being guilty of the polluting and the destroying the environment of their Nation the unnecessary slaughtering of land and marine mammals even all of the creatures of My creation and also cruelty towards others of mankind without rhyme or reason and after having been given as have the other Nations a period of grace and mercy to give them a chance to turn and repent of the breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments to obeying them through faith in the Messiah and turning from and repenting of all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking My Moral Laws if they also refuse to do so then as I shall an am punishing the unrepentant Nations of the Earth punish these also even according as so demanded by the Iron Rod of My Holy Laws and Commandments. But be assured as with the other Nations thus far Judged and have and are being punished so shall I  do unto all the Nations of Europe from the borders of Russia to the west coast of Ireland and from the southern tip of Spain to the far reaches of Norway.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment