Monday 20 May 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD #I HAVE JUDGED #GERMANY AND THE #NETHERLANDS FINDING THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS ESPECIALLY #MY #MORAL #LAW I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even He who Holds the Universe in the palm of His hand and the only true and eternal Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer of mankind and the Holy People unto thee at this time having Judged these Nations even Germany and The Netherlands and finding them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws I am purposed to punish them even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down in My Word but not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for all manner of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity the neglecting of the needy of these Nations by their Governments even the sick the disabled the elderly and especially the young,  wasting resources on useless projects that could otherwise have gone towards meeting their needs even all of the needs of the orphans the homeless the outcast the immigrants and the refugees fleeing poverty war persecution and oppression especially the young and vulnerable also aid distribution to those Nations in desperate need of food water clothing and shelter even all of those Nation especially one suffering from civil wars and  also those suffering from drought and famine who are on the brink of starvation whilst the Western Nations spend billions on research and exploration in space of which is of no immediate benefit to mankind especially space exploration for that which exist not and for answers to question the answers of which are right in front of their eyes here on Earth and I do say this in as far as space exploration is concern mankind will never travel or explore beyond the far reaches of the moon never mind the solar system and beyond thus say I it is an exercise in futility and a waste of time and resources. But also shall I Judge these Nations and the Nations of the west for the pollution and destruction of the environment which hath resulted in the deaths of the creatures of My creation and shall result in the future if allowed to continue in the deaths of many hundreds of thousands of creatures of My Creation even of the Land seas oceans and air but not only shall the pollution of the environment cause the deaths of many of the creatures of the Earth but as pollution and the destruction of the environment increase so shall the effect thereof begin to cause the deaths of many thousands nay hundreds of thousands of mankind. But more so say I this My Laws and Not mankind’s Laws are those by which I do and shall Judge all the Nations and the punishments for the breaking of them as set down in My Holy Word shall be those by which I shall punish all of the Nations of mankind and especially at this time these two Nations thus also I say My commandments are not mankind for if they were they would at this time obey them all nor are mankind’s moral standards My Moral standards which are those as so set down in My Word but say I this in the Judging of the Nations of the Earth thus it is that all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws according as are written down in My Word  shall be perfectly and strictly adhere to and so shall the punishments there of that shall descend upon all who do break any and all of them. Thus so it is as so set down shall I Judge these two Nations and if unrepentant shall after a period of grace and mercy shall the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger be poured out upon them By whirlwind and fire by hurricane tornado and great storms by floods famine tsunamis drought plague and pestilence but not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments shall My wrath and anger be poured out but also for the neglecting of the needy the wicked and unnecessary slaughtering of the creature of My creation the wasting of those resources placed at thy disposal upon useless projects and research instead of using it to provide aid for those Nations now suffering poverty and starvation because of civil war or wicked and evil persecution at the hands of wicked corrupt governments. But this I do say if repentance is forth coming and obedience of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments by faith in the Messiah the instead of wrath and anger blessing peace and prosperity and the overshadowing of My presence.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment