Tuesday 28 May 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD #I HAVE #JUDGED #FRANCE AND #SPAIN AND FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS ESPECIALY #MY #MORAL #LAWS AND IT IS THAT I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I saith the Lord God of the whole of creation and the only true redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb THE ONLY TRUE MESSIAH IMMANUEL as so set down so have I Judged these two European Nations France and Spain Especially the Governments of these two Nations and finding them guilty of breaking all My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law and also of great wickedness corruption immorality the pollution and destruction of the environment failure to meet the needs of the needy of these Nations especially the young and innocent the elderly the homeless the orphan the destitute and poverty stricken the refugee and those migrants fleeing persecution war and famine also being found guilty of the cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation both domestic and wild and those of the oceans and seas of the Earth who are suffering and dying because of mankind’s treatment of the oceans and seas lakes rivers and streams treating them as though they are their own personal rubbish dump resulting in the death of many of My marine mammals  that dwell therein and as so said that I would do so shall I do unto these especially if I find them guilty of all of the crimes committed by them in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and against all the creatures of My creation the misuse of the resources of the Earth by failing to not only meet the needs of the needy of these Nations by their governments but of providing adequate aid to those Nations in desperate need suffering from poverty and starvation because of famines droughts civil wars and other disasters having the means to provide adequate aid but using those billion’s of currency and other resources on useless exploration and research whilst medical research is absolutely necessary other research upon which billions of the currency of these Nations is wasted with no immediate benefit to any of mankind is by Me condemned as a most wicked crime especially in as far as the needy of mankind are concerned even as so said those Nations that are the poverty stricken and the starving Nations of the Earth. Thus as I have afore said as I having Judged and found guilty the Nations thus far Judged and the time given of grace and mercy for many hath come to an end wherein THEY COULD HAVE REPENTED and turned unto Me through faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb seeking for forgiveness for all of their sins transgressions and crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law the crimes of failing to meet the needs of the needy of theirs and other Nations the crimes of cruelty towards and cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation the crimes of the pollution and devastation of the Earth’s environment even of land sea and air and especially the first sin causing the fall of mankind and by faith being forgiven cleansed  and redeemed through the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and given the strength and will to obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as they are so obeyed in the Heaven of Heavens and in My Kingdom of Heaven My will and the will of the redeemed of the only true eternal Passover Lamb becoming one even as all the redeemed of mankind and the Holy People throughout all the generations of mankind and the Holy People have are and ever shall be one with Me and I with them forever and ever saith the Lord God all of creation, thus as said that time of grace and mercy having come to an end for those Nations thus Judged and being unrepentant the full fury of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger shall and hath begun to be poured out upon all of those Nations thus Judged and found guilty especially of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Law it shall be that all the Nations thus Judged and found guilty shall one by one suffer the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment as shall also befall these two Nations having been found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement shall indeed strike these two if after a time of grace and mercy given they with the other Nations thus Judged repent not of all of their sins crimes and transgressions of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments.  But and if these two repent  in the time given of grace and mercy whereby these are given as are all the Nations Judged  given the opportunity  to turn and repent of all of their sins and transgressions and crimes and to be redeemed by Faith being cleansed by the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL having His shed blood upon the doors and lintels of their heart thus then when they come before Me on Judgement day to be by Me Judged they shall be because of their Faith in the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah acquitted of all sins crimes and transgressions and because His shed blood having cleansed them from all sins crimes and transgressions they are forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgression and made Holy and righteous and pure in My Sight thus then when Angel of death comes to claim those Judged found guilty and condemned ready to be cast into the bottomless pit/hell, upon seeing  the shed blood upon the doors and lintels of their heart as with the Israelites in Egypt Passes over them so that they with all of the redeemed of the Lamb ascend into the Heaven of Heavens and into My Heavenly Kingdom forever.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment