Wednesday 15 May 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD #ADONAI #ELOHIM #AS I HAVE #JUDGED AND FOUND #NORWAY AND FINLAND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AS IS SET DOWN IN #MY #WORD #I SHALL PUNISH THEM BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith Adonai Elohim Tzva'ot Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and even the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone by Faith cleanses from all sins transgressions and the crimes of Breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even those committed in the breaking of My Most Holy Moral Laws as I have Judged the other Nations of the Earth so have I also Judged these two as I so shall Judge all the Nations of Europe and like unto those already Judged and facing the out pouring of My wrath and anger upon them as punishment for all of their sins transgression great wickedness so shall I punish these Nations who are also guilty of great wickedness immorality corruption the neglecting of the need of their Nations the sick the lame the elderly the poor and down trodden the orphan the homeless and the widow especial by the governments of their Nations who from the least to the greatest are guilty of all manner of wickedness corruption and immorality that in as far as the Governments of the Earth are concerned all their hidden secrets of darkness hidden until now shall now not remain hidden but shall also be brought out into the light and I speak not only of central governments but of local authorities governments which are in some case more guilty of great wickedness and of the miss use of public funds and assets as the central Governments of their Nations. These government at expense of their people of their Nations feather their own nests whilst many of the people of their Nations suffer hardship and destitution poverty the lack of adequate medical care as so said I their crimes not only in as far as those committed in the breaking of all of my Holy Laws and commandments shall be brought out into the light to be revealed unto all but also the crimes committed by central and local governments committed against the population of their Nations and if any have even the slightest thought of being able to escape My Wrath and anger being poured out upon the guilty thereof think again for when all the hidden things of darkness hath been brought out into the light and those who have committed great wickedness not only in the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but of those crimes sins and transgressions committed against the people of their Nation revealed then it is that the terrible swift sword of My all consuming wrath and anger shall strike those found guilty down unto the dust of the ground they shall become as chaff before the summers threshing floor ready for the burning to be gathered together and to be cast into the Lake of the fires of everlasting torment that resides in the bottomless pit. But and it is as said I shall punish these Nations for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and for the breaking of all of My Most Holy Moral Laws but not only shall they be punished for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but and also for the crimes committed against the creatures of My creation in as far as the unnecessary slaughtering of the creatures that live and move and have their being in these two Nations of the creatures of land and sea and of the fowls of the air and the insects that crawl upon the surface thereof but more so shall I punish these Nations as I shall the other Nations so judged of their pollution of the environment especial of the seas and oceans even the pollution that is causing countless deaths of the creatures of the oceans and seas far exceeding those estimates made by the scientific community of their Nations; for I see and know what they cannot for as so said I AM everywhere at once and from Me nothing is remains hidden that is hidden;  to have perished through the wicked careless actions of mankind in the disposal of their waste into the seas and oceans thereof, of which one explorer found in the depths of the oceans common plastics disposed of by mankind into the seas and oceans and if they are to be so said found at the depth so discovered even the Marianas trench then rest assured that the seas and ocean are on the brink of a cataclysmic event that will see the oceans creatures decline at such a rate that the within a short period of time the oceans and the seas will no longer provide the bounty they have and to certain extent still do. But yet I hear a murmuring and a question how can the Lord God of Host Judge any Nation in the time it takes for Me to do so even a day and a night one answer I could give is that in an instant of time I could not only Judge mankind punish all the Nations and cast them all into the land of forgetfulness to be remembered no More but for My Peoples sake and all of those the world over who do believe in and follow after the Messiah and do by faith do My Will as is done in the Heaven of Heavens but a simpler answer I can give unto thee time exists not in eternity and as I am everywhere and am eternal and infinite in My being and am in every place at once not only just throughout the Earth I can cause all of mankind to come before  Me as shall be so done in the final Judgment when Judgement day dawns all of mankind shall be individually Judged by Me saith the Lord God in the same instant at the same time shall and can condemn those found guilty of all sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and towards each other. mankind before they fell enjoyed eternity and after falling became limited by time and space the passing of time the corruption of the flesh day seasons time forever changing and ending in death and the grave in as far as the flesh is concerned and of the spirit a coming before Me to be judged and if found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and moral laws to be cast into the bottomless pit for all eternity as so shall all those who by faith having been redeemed by the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL enter into My Heavenly Kingdom before My Throne having in their hearts peace beyond all understanding infinite  peace blessing happiness and everlasting life for all eternity in My presence and then it is that the old heavens and Earth shall be rolled upon as one rolls up a scroll being no longer of any further use to be cast into the fire and like a new scroll that is brought in to be written upon and shall be likened unto unrolling of that new scroll to be written upon the creation of a New perfect heavens and perfect Earth where death destruct decay unhappiness war famine drought hath no place and as is written in My Word the lion shall indeed lay done with the lamb and at child shall play safely with all the creatures of the New creation of which the Earth shall indeed be world without end.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment