Friday 17 May 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND #DENMARK AND #SWEDEN GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS #ESPECIALLY #MY #MORAL #LAWS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and redeemer of mankind and the Holy People even the only true eternal Passover Lamb the only true Messiah IMMANUEL as is so set down and revealed in My Word even I AM THAT I AM the Lord God and creator of the whole of creation who commands and it so speaks and it comes to pass even He who hath created all that is has and ever shall be to the glory and praise of My Holy Name I it is who laid the foundations of the heavens and the Earth and the Heaven of Heavens before the beginning of time even in all eternity and created mankind out of the dust of the ground breathing into them the breath of Life everlasting pure holy and perfect upon the Earth before they fell by the hand of the serpent even the Adversary and whom I did cast forth out of the garden of Eden for breaking the very first commandment I gave unto mankind and did bar them from the tree of life everlasting and did place to guard way to the tree of life the angel with the flaming  sword for as was so said by Me that they would surely die if they ate of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil of which they were commanded not to do. But upon casting them forth gave the promise of a coming redeemer and saviour who shall save all who believe in Him from My wrath to come upon all who are guilty of  breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws. Thus said after searching out these two Nations unto perfection and having found them guilty of Breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws of great wickedness corruption and immorality especially in as the Governments of their Nations are concerned even from the least to the greatest of the destruction and the pollution of the environment of their Nations which hath and doth cause great harm to the creatures of My Creation in these Nations but not only harm to the creatures of My creation but even cause harm to the population  of these Nations especially the young and elderly but also I have found these Nations guilty of neglecting the needy of their Nation the young the elderly the homeless the orphan the sick and the disabled wasting the resources placed at their disposal on useless and unprofitable projects and research in the respect of meeting the needs of the all of the peoples of their Nation including those who seek refuge from those who would persecute and slaughter them unmercifully for it is that not only shall those who so wickedly treat these refugees by Me be most severely punished but also those who refuse to give them safe refuge within their gates. Thus unless these Nations do repent of all their sins crimes and transgressions as afore set down especially in as far as My Holy Laws and commandments are concerned and more so My Most Holy Moral Laws then the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall befall these Nations by whirlwind and fire by earthquake and tsunamis by great storms and hurricanes by floods drought and famine by plague and pestilence and in the end shall I strike these Nations with the Iron rod of My Just Judgment. But as afore said to all the other Nations thus far Judged a time of grace and mercy shall be given and until that time doth end the full fury of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger shall be withheld giving all thus judged a time to if they will repent and turn unto Me and then if any do repent and do turn unto Me through faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL I shall with draw My wrath and anger from off these Nations and instead blessings peace and prosperity shall be theirs until the day when all of mankind shall take the final step out of time into eternity at Judgment day to be Judged and either condemned if unrepentant or acquitted if repentant and faith in the only true Messiah is forth coming.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment