Saturday 11 May 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AS #I HAVE #JUDGED #POLAND #BELARUS #CZECHIA AND FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS ESPECIALLY #MY #MORAL #LAWS #I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens the whole of the Universe and all that exists therein especially the Earth and the creatures that exist thereon even all of mankind the chief of My creation perfect in every way and immortal until through the wiles and deceit of  the Adversary fell having broken the first commandment I gave to mankind not to eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and that if they did they would surely die of which the adversary in effect accused Me of lying by stating to Eve that they would not die but be as gods knowing good and evil but I being the God of all truth cannot lie and as mankind in Adam and Eve along with the adversary found out upon My finding out what they and he had done they did indeed suffer the consequences immediately of disobeying that first commandment in that mankind did die there and then spiritually being immediately cut off from the source of all life spiritual and physical which I AM and ever shall be the source of all life in the Universe and because of mankind’s fall corruption death and decay entered into the World resulting in after a short span physical death in that I said from out of the dust of the ground created I  mankind and unto the dust of the ground mankind would return as punishment for disobeying My first commandment and the punishment executed upon the adversarys  instrument of his deception the serpent was to crawl upon its belly throughout its existence and he being the father of lies I condemned to wander the Earth until Judgment day when after being Judged he would be found guilty along with all of his followers even of the breaking of all of My Most Holy Laws and commandments great wickedness immorality corruption deception rebellion of which caused him to be cast out of Heaven in the first place thus after being Judged he shall as said be cast into the bottomless pit wherein is the lake of the fires of everlasting torment. Thus it is that mankind being created the chief of My creation before they fell to them gave I the responsibility of and for the care and protection of the creatures of My creation of which after they fell still remained and shall remain until Judgment day when mankind will be held accountable whether mankind succeeds of fails to meet the responsibility given to care for and protect the creatures of My creation  and it is that those who have cared for and protected the creatures of My creation having fulfilled their God given responsibility will be rewarded and those who have failed in their responsibility to care for and protect the creatures of My creation will be severely punished. But it is as so set down that as I have Judged these Nations even Poland Belarus and Czechia and found them guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws and of great wickedness immorality and corruption the pollution and destruction of their environment neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even the young and the elderly the sick the disabled the widows and the orphans the outcast the refugee and the homeless the unnecessary and cruel slaughtering of the creatures of My creation especially land and Marine mammals for the following after false messiahs prophets and preachers bowing down unto idols of wood and stone even the idols of this modern civilization I shall in wrath and anger by Earth quake and great storms drought and tsunamis by whirlwind and fire and by hurricanes, plague and pestilence punish these Nations even by the striking of the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment unless they do turn and repent of all of their sins crimes and the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments through faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL being redeemed and made righteous and holy in My sight through the cleansing of His shed blood in the time of grace and mercy I shall give of which if repentance is not forth coming then the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall descend upon them..

This is the Word of the Lord God unto to thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment