Friday 19 February 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AND THE ONLY #TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND #CHAD #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS IN THESE #END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I SHALL #PUNISH THEM

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

     Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour and redeemer and the eternal Passover Lamb whose blood alone cleanseth all of those of mankind and the Holy people who have become the redeemed of the Lamb by accepting Him as their saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb by Faith of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking throughout their lives  in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandment and of the Covenant made with My people at Sinai by the hand of Mosher or Moses and especially of original sin inherited by mankind and the Holy Peoples first parents for without being cleansed by the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL there can be no remission of sin and thus no salvation and redemption. Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation I t is who hath created all things by the breath of My mouth even I who commands says And it comes to pass I who AM THAT I AM infinite in all of My being without any limitation whatsoever without beginning or end of days and in whom all of creation exist and all that in it is who shall upon Judgment day Judge all of mankind past present and all of those that are yet to be born until Judgment day when all of the dead being raised from their graves and all of the Living shall be brought before My Judgment Throne to be Justly Judgement and upon having been found guilty of original sin and of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  shall be punished even according to all the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments as are so set down and revealed in My Word the Law and the prophets even all who have existed since the fall of mankind in Eden’s Garden when mankind’s parents were cast out and the curse of death and the beginning of days descended upon all of creation. Thus it is as so said I Have saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven Judged all of the Nations upon the face of the Earth and have found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Law and shall as so said in Judgment weigh all of Mankind  all of mankind in the balances of My Just Judgement ;  both the guilty and all of those who are the redeemed of the Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL those who by Faith have been made Holy and pure and righteous in My sight by being by Faith cleansed by His shed blood of all of their sins crimes and transgressions especially of original sin caused as afore said by the breaking of My first commandment by mankind’s  first parents Adam and Eve; and having by Me weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement  found  guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  and of original sin shall be punish with the punishment as so demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments unto perfection as is so set down and revealed in all of My Word My Law and the prophets. Thus it is at this time the Nations having been Justly Judged found guilty and of being unrepentant of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments as so said, at this time and upon Judgement day shall be punished according to and as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments first the Nations and then all of mankind individually. Thus it is that only all of those who have been redeemed by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL having been forgiven of and cleansed of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the Covenant made with My people   even the only true eternal Passover Lamb shall in Judgment be acquitted by being clothed in His righteousness as so aid by Faith and therefore being by Me saith the Holy One of Israel accounted Pure Holy and righteous in My sight. Thus as so said afore all of the wicked and the breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Covenant  if not redeemed by faith in the eternal Passover Lamb they shall along with adversary be cast into the bottomless pit and into the flames of everlasting torment that burn forever in the bottomless pit. But  those who have been redeem by the cleansing blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah by faith shall ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven even My Heavenly Kingdom saith Adonai Elohim to dwell forever at My right hand as shall all of those also of Israel of the Holy People who have been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL for there is no other Name under Heaven whereby any of mankind and the Holy People can be saved and ascended into My Kingdom of Heaven and to dwell therein before My throne and upon My right Hand forever except through the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus it is as so said I having found CHAD guilty not only of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Law but also guilty of great wickedness corruption immorality the pollution and destruction of the environment that hath resulted in the cruel suffering and the deaths of the creatures of My creation also the Government of this Nation being BY Me saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and Heaven of Heavens guilty of neglecting their God given responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of this their Nation even in as far as the provision of adequate health care for the sick the disabled the lame the deaf and blind but more so for the terminally ill and also meeting the needs of the destitute and the poverty stricken the homeless the orphans and the young and very young in providing adequate  care and protection against those who would harm or abuse them. Thus for all of the sins crimes and transgressions of this Nations shall I with the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT I SHALL PUNISH THIS NATION even by cataclysmic storms, Tornadoes, Hurricanes, floods, tsunamis followed by drought and famine, plagues and pestilence and by the bearing down upon the land of the increased heat of Sun which some of the Nation have had but a taste of recently and of which in the short times before Judgement day shall increase so much so that famine will strike not only this Nation but also all the unrepentant Judged Nations of the Earth only those Nations that belong unto Me shall prosper and be blessed and be over shadow by My presence being protect from all harm and alarm. But as I have so said unto the Nations of the Earth thus far weighed in the balances of my Just Judgement  a time of mercy and grace was given; now ended; unto all of mankind and the Nations of Mankind to repent and turn unto Me and a warning was given once the days of grace and mercy ended the days of wrath and anger would begin of which as so said hath ended and these now upon the Earth are  days of wrath and anger even the last and end of days before Judgement day dawns thus as so said  the punishing of all the Nations began with the end of the days of grace and mercy and as many Nation have and shall by Me be punished as so said many are due yet due to be punished as shall all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth one by one even according to My Holy will and purposes as the ordained and set down by Me from all eternity for I am He who knows the end from the beginning and as so set down in My Word all that is revealed therein shall of a certainty come to pass upon the Earth. Thus it is these days shall last until the last Nation upon the Earth hath been Punished and the last great battle fought after which shall dawn the last of the end of days then shall  Judgment day begin upon which  Each and every unrepentant Nation thus Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness Immorality and corruption and the breaking of My Moral Law  the pollution of the environment and of the failure of the Governments of the Nations Judged to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations especially the young and vulnerable. Thus be assured as so said and set down I shall punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth full measure with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT when the Nations  cry out unto Me for Mercy and My reply shall be that a time of grace and mercy was given so that any who wanted to repent could do so and be redeem and made Holy and righteous in My sight through faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL but ye refused to take heed of My Word and My Word of warning unto thee of the consequences of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law therefore as ye refuse to hear Me when I was merciful unto thee in providing that time of unmerited Loving Kindness and favour even that which ye call grace so shall I refuse to hear thee when the full out pouring of My wrath and anger descends upon all of the unrepentant of Nations of the Earth the heavens shall be as so said in these days of wrath and anger as brass towards all the prayers of Nations of the Earth for Me to be merciful and to hold back My wrath and anger and to forgive them of all of their sins crimes and transgressions for as said the time of grace and mercy hath ended and the time of the punishing of the Nations begun in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But and as afore said thus shall it be in as far as the punishment of all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even CHAD and unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and BEFORE Judgement days dawns obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless with peace and prosperity and protect this and all the Nations of the Earth that do so as they have never afore been blessed with Peace and prosperity in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM,  AM  saith ADONA ELOHIM TZVA’OT the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment