Monday 22 February 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL IN THESE #END OF DAYS I SHALL HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND #MOROCCO #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS PUNISH #MOROCCO #WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

                 Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Messiah saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL of all of those who by accepting Him as their saviour and redeemer belong unto Me saith the Holy One of Israel and having been by His blood cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions and of Original and having been resurrected unto eternal life shall at the end of their Earthly life ascend in the Kingdom of Heaven therein to dwell forever at My right hand. Thus say I unto thee even I who hath created all that is was and ever shall be even of creation called by mankind the Universe being limited in the understanding and comprehension of the reality of My creation that is not confined to the limits and boundaries as so set by mankind being not only physical but also spiritual in its existence for if it was but physical neither the creatures of the Earth or mankind could exist therein for they are all both spiritual and physical in their being for the spirit of the creatures created by Me at birth go out from Me when I breath into their bodies the breath of Life as it is so with mankind at birth when I breath into their bodies the breath of life the difference being the creatures of My creation being sinless and innocent upon death return unto Me but mankind being fallen are cut off from Me and unless they have repented of all of their sins crimes and transgression have been forgiven by Me and have been washed clean by the blood of the only true Passover Lamb and cover with the Messiah IMMANUEL’S righteousness are cast into the bottomless pit after having been in Judgement guilty of all manner of great wickedness immorality and iniquity and guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments remaining repentant fallen and dead in trespasses and sins especially Original inherited sin and thus by being cast into the bottomless pit cut off from Me for all eternity. Thus it is as I AM THAT I AM, am the creator of all that was is and ever shall be and afore said even all of creation so I created at the centre of My creation first the Earth and then the sun moon and the stars of the Heavens and upon the Earth created I all of the creatures of My creation and mankind created I in mine own image, thus it was that  in Mine own image created mankind male and female innocent and pure holy righteous and immortal as were all of the creatures of My creation until mankind by disobeying My first commandment fell by being deceived by the Adversary into eating of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and was by Me saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel cast of My  Garden of Eden I created Eastward upon Eden especially for mankind and from that time forth was execute upon all of mankind and their descendants the punishment I warned would be the consequences of breaking My first Commandment even the curse of death both spiritual in being cut off from Me Myself and the physical cutting off from physical life upon passing from earthly life to await the dawning of Judgement day wherein all of those of mankind to come being descendants of Adam and Eve would be Judged for first for breaking My first commandment given original sin and then for all their sins crimes and transgressions committed throughout their lives upon the Earth in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of which I commanded not only Israel to obey upon pain of death but all of mankind and at Sinai after having My Holy Laws and Commandments delivered unto My People Israel by the hand of Mosher/Moses after saith the Holy One of Israel by the hand of Mosher/Moses I delivered My People  from the cruel bondage of Egypt and made a Covenant with them at Sinai of which some broke condemning them to wander in the wilderness for forty years before entering into the Promised Land and thus as afore said I commanded not only Israel but all of  Mankind everywhere to obey perfectly all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down upon pain of death for even the breaking of the slightest of them. Thus through the promise of a Messiah and saviour to come I provided a way back unto Me and eternal life by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb that whoever believed  in and accepted Him as their saviour and redeemer having repented of their sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and commandment and of original sin were through His shed blood cleansed of all sins crimes and transgression redeemed and made pure and holy in My sight through His righteousness would therefore be given the strength to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so se down and commanded to obey and would on Judgement day escape the punishment due to all the unrepentant of mankind even all of those who refuse to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and thus those having been redeemed would thereafter  as so said ascend into the heaven of heavens even as did the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus through the promise when mankind was cast out of the garden of Eden and the due punishment was executed upon them even the curse of death both physical and spiritual when time began thus also came about through the promise of the Messiah to come the beginning of the days of grace and mercy wherein all of the descendants of mankind’s first parent would be able to return unto Me saith the Lord God of Host through the saviour and messiah to come if they so willed to do so for as so said in all the lives of mankind once and once only is given to mankind the free will to either accept or reject the only means of salvation even the promised Messiah given and fulfilled and once the choice  made in the rejection or acceptance it is forever. Thus as the last days began when I returned My Holy People unto the land of promise given to Abraham and His descendants forever in fulfilment of prophesy and the promise I gave that before the end of days I would return the children of promise to their own land and then saith the Lord God of Hosts would the days; when all the Nations of the Earth had by Me been Judged; of grace and mercy come to an end and the days of wrath and anger in the punishing of the Nations begin even the days of Jacobs trouble and as so said these days now upon mankind have descended and thus only remains now the punishing of the Nations in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT given in to the hands of the one who is and shall wield it even as I have so ordained from before time began in all of eternity. But thus as it was with the Judging of the Nations the warning that which was to come was given though not heeded was fulfilled so also so that none excuse by Mankind can before Me in Judgement on Judgement day be given so now the punishing of the Nations hath and shall descends upon each and  every Nation the punishment which is and shall be their just due of which none no not one shall escape unless before Judgment day dawns if any Nations turns from of disobedience to My Holy Las and Commandments and obeys them from the Heart each and every and every one as so set down in My Word i shall with Hold My wrath and anger from descending upon them until Judgment day dawns but not so in as far as the Nations who continue in the breaking thereof of all of My Holy Laws and commandments even upon this Nation MOROCCO having been Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  and of original sin thus shall I punish this Nation at this time these being the days of wrath and anger full measure even MOROCCO but not only shall I punish this Nation for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also all the Nations thus Judged by Me and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and having refused to repent all of their sins crimes and transgressions and accept the salvation and redemption offered  through faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL in the days of grace and mercy thus it shall be in Judgement I shall not hold them guiltless but they shall indeed be punished most severely and it is that not only shall My wrath and anger be poured forth upon them for their sins and crimes and transgression of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments but for all manner of wickedness corruption and immorality and the pollution and the devastation of the environment caused thereby which hath resulted in the cruel injuries and death of the creatures of My creation of which also shall these in Judgment upon Judgment day not be held guiltless. Thus it is that now the days of grace and mercy have come to an end and the days of wrath and anger death and destruction and the punish one by one of the Nation of the earth hath begun full measure as I have so set down in the Judging of al the Nations of the Earth thus as so said the days of wrath anger death and destruction and the punish of all the Nations of the Earth hath begun and as afore to the Nations the plea’s petitions and prayers of the unrepentant of mankind in the days of wrath and anger and the punish of the Nations heavens shall be as so said as brass for as mankind and the Nations have heeded not the warnings in the time of grace and mercy given wherein if they will they could have repented and turn unto Me and instead of wrath and anger peace prosperity and blessing but mankind would not do so, so as their ears were and are deaf towards Me and My Word of warning of the days now come upon the Earth so shall My Ears be deaf unto all of mankind now that it is that My wrath and anger shall strike all the Nation of the Earth with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT  thus shall I punish them all by Earth Quakes and Volcanic eruptions upon many Nations and lands and Islands also by great storms never afore seen upon the earth since the beginning of the Earth; except Noah’s flood; of tornadoes hurricanes of such magnitude that none unless hey get out of their way shall survive their passing of great floods tidal waves and tsunamis followed by famine and drought the Sun's heat drying the Earth so that it becomes as hard as rock and upon its heels shall follow plagues diseases and pestilence. But in as far as these Nations afore Judged I shall not only punish these Nations for the pollution devastation of the environment and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but the governments of these Nations being found by Me guilty of failing in their God given and electoral responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even the sick the disabled the terminally ill the elderly the widow and the orphan the poverty stricken and the destitute and those seeking refugee; fleeing war and persecution; within their gate but not only for all of these sins crimes and transgressions shall I punish these Nations but for neglecting to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable against all of those who would harm abuse enslave traffic kidnap or even murder them for their failure there is no excuse whatsoever but more so shall I punish them for the children of the Earths sake for as so said the children of the Earth are most precious in My sight and I shall indeed punish not only the perpetrators thereof but and also those who fail in their God given duty and responsibility to care for and protect them no matter who they are but especially their parents into whose hands I have entrust them to care for and protect them throughout all of their lives. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation MOROCCO if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment