Tuesday 9 February 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL IN THESE #END OF DAYS I #SHALL #PUNISH #GUINEA WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of all of creation and the only true MESSIAH IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and the eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanseth all those who believe in and have and shall accept Him as their saviour and redeemer of Original inherited sin and all of the sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law making them pure Holy and Immortal inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven. Thus saith the Holy One of Israel as I created all of creation so created I all that exists therein even of the Earth Sun Moon at the centre and in the heavens all of Stars Planets Galaxies and Wonders thereof to the glory of My Holy Name especially the Earth upon which I created all the creatures of My creation upon the Earth from the dust of the ground breathing into them the breath of life and from the dust of the ground created I mankind both male and female and did breath into their bodies their living souls created in Mine own image and they were pure Holy and immortal in My sight having a beginning of days but no end thereof until they fell being deceived by the adversary in the form of a serpent into disobeying the first commandment given by Me unto mankind and did as warned died spiritually being cut off from Me I being the source of all life spiritual and physical thus according to the commandment as so set down in My Word they died spiritually of which the end result was physical death and thereafter Judgment at the end of days and as they were cast out of Eden and from My presence and because of their disobedience they being the chief of My creation and having given them dominion over all of My creation the curse of death and the beginning of days descended upon all of My creation and as so said when these days end JUDGMENT DAY BEGINS when the last day of the end of days hath been as ordained fulfilled and all of mankind from the beginning of days to the end thereof shall be Judged and because of the first sin original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents and all of the sins transgressions and the crimes of the breaking of all of My Law and commandments given unto mankind since the beginning especial all of those delivered by Mosher/Moses at the foot of My Holy Mount and upon being found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and all of those being unrepentant and fallen and especially guilty of Original sin shall be cast into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment  unless having by faith been redeemed by the eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and as afore said  cleansed by His shed blood of all sins crimes and transgressions and made Holy and righteous in My sight being covered by His righteousness as so symbolised by the man found at the wedding feast without a wedding garment on and thus cast out as shall all of those who are not covered by the righteousness of the Messiah IMMANUEL . Thus I saith the Lord God repeat those being unredeemed and fallen and having rejected the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah having not the wedding garment on even His righteousness are cast out as so said into the bottomless pit and the flames of everlasting torment that burn therein.  As so shall all of those who are clothed in His righteousness having by Him been redeemed and made Holy and Pure in My sight saith the Holy one of Israel shall be found in Judgement innocent of all sins crimes and transgressions and accounted through His righteousness Righteous Holy and Pure in My sight and therefore shall ascend into the Heaven of Heaven even the Kingdom of Heaven My Kingdom saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens for all eternity. Thus also it is that as so said the days of grace and mercy hath ended that now shall now descend; as so set down and revealed in My Word; upon the Earth as warned a time of famine and not plenty a time of great storms  of hurricanes of tornadoes whirlwinds and fire a time of Earth Quakes and volcanoes in many places and Nations a time of plagues and pestilences a time of casting down and not of raising up a time of floods followed by great and cataclysmic droughts a time of pestilence and of the failure of the Earth to provide of its bounty a time of great disasters striking all the Nations of the Earth as never afore been seen upon face of the Earth. But not only shall I punish the Nations in these the days of wrath and anger for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but I shall saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven shall indeed take peace from off the face of the Earth and as so set down and revealed in My Word Nation shall rise up against Nation Kingdom and against Kingdom and brother shall be against brother and sister against sister and a mans worst enemies shall be they of his own house hold and family and the hearts of many of mankind shall fail them for the fear of that which is now to come upon all of the face of the Earth even at this time and in these last and end of days when beginning at Mine own House and People and Nation in these days of wrath and anger the punishing of the Nations of the Earth shall now in earnest begun  and shall not end until all that is set down in My Holy Word Law and the prophets hath been fulfilled. For it is and shall be that the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall befall all of the Nations of the Earth as so Judged by Me and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and having had and rejected in the days of grace and mercy the opportunity to repent seeking of Me forgiveness and by Faith being redeemed by the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah and have yet remained unrepentant wicked corrupt immoral breakers of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and therefore due to be by Me punished full measure as so demanded by and according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments of which as so said shall descend upon all the Nations of the Earth that remain unrepentant having been found guilty of having broken all of Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus as is herein set down so shall I now begin to strike all the Nations of the Earth as so revealed and set down  in all of My Most Holy Word as concerning these last remaining day before the Judgement day even the end of time when Judgment day degins and all of the unrepentant of mankind are Judge convicted of all the crimes sins and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the verdict given the sentence pronounced and by the Angel of Death carried out unto perfection by the casting of all of the unredeemed and unrepentant of mankind into outer darkness and  the bottomless pit wherein  the worm dieth not and the flames of torment go not out forever. Thus it is at this time as with all the Nations thus far Judged so have I Judged GUINEA and having found this Nation guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments as is set down and revealed in My Word so shall I saith the Lord God punish this Nation GUINEA according to the punishment as so set down in My Holy Word Law and Commandments with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment but not alone shall I punish this Nation for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and for the pollution and devastation of the environment resulting in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation the protection and care of which I as afore said did in the beginning give unto all of mankind so to do until the end of time and of which I shall in Judgment  punish all of those who have neglected their God given responsibility for the care welfare and protection of the creatures of My creation. But not only shall I punish this Nations severely upon finding them guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but their government also having been found guilty of failing in their duty and responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the widow the elderly the destitute the poverty stricken the homeless and the orphan but and also having been found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. Thus as so said as I have Judged this Nation so shall I punish it at this time as demanded by My Holy Laws and commandments having been found guilty of breaking all of them and guilty of original sin. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. Butt in as far as the punishment of these Nations are concerned; especially ISRAEL; as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even GUINEA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and if ISRAEL renews Covenant with Me and turns from off of all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation and especially ISRAEL My Holy People and Nation as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation  around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the African Nations even all the unrepentant Nations off the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment