Saturday 13 February 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I HAVE #JUDGED AND #FOUND #SIERRA #LEONE #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND I SHALL PUNISH THEM IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens even of all of creation and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour and redeemer of all of those of mankind and the Holy People Israel who have throughout the ages come to believe in and accept Him as their saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb who upon repenting and being forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgressions have been washed clean by His shed blood making them being clothed in His righteousness Holy pure and righteous in My sight and inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven and who by Faith in Him obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments for it is obedience to the Law without Faith makes no one righteous in My sight for all who obey the Law yet remain dead in trespasses and sins and unforgiven, fallen and cut off from Me and guilty especially of Original inherited sin for as said without the shedding of blood there can be no remission of sin for even all the blood of bulls lambs and goats cannot cleanse the soul of any of mankind and the Holy People Israel for only the blood of a first born of the flock without spot or blemish is acceptable before Me as was done in Israel but that Lamb typified the Messiah to come who was sacrificed willingly upon the altar of grace and mercy becoming the only true eternal spotless perfect and innocent Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone can cleanse the souls of mankind and of the Holy People even Israel of all sins crime and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and His blood alone and none other can cleans the souls of mankind and Holy People of the first and original sin thus obedience to My Law and Commandments alone voids salvation and redemption as Faith without willing obedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments voids Faith making it of none effect for Faith and obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments must by a sinner or the fallen of mankind and the Holy People go hand in glove to save any soul of mankind and the Holy People Israel. For I say into these as so written in My Word My will must be done upon Earth by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL as it is done in the Kingdom of Heaven. Thus it is at this time say I unto thee as I have afore Judged all the Nations of the Earth thus far Judged so also have I Judged this Nation SIERRA LEONE and upon having found this Nation guilty of Breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality and corruption the destruction of the environment of their Nation through the pollution and devastation thereof to such an extent that not only shall the life span of the population of this Nations be shortened but also the extinction of a great number of the species of the creatures of My Creation that in Me live move and have their being upon all of the face of the Earth of land sea and air and not just by this Nation but by all the Nations upon the face of the Earth thus therefore the  responsibility of such death and destruction of the environment and the creatures of My creation has to be laid upon the door step of all the Nations of mankind and thus it is as mankind hath not heed the warnings given and mankind hath not changed direction in the protection of the creatures of the Earth and  in the preservation and the reversal of pollution then as warned in that I said unless in the near future if mankind in the respect of pollution and the destruction of environment that is causing of the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation that the reduction in creatures  of the Earth will affect mankind so much so that mankind being as so said at the top of the food chain will begin to suffer the consequences so much so that food shortages will drastically begin to increase so much so that  mass starvation of the populations of those Nations trapped in destitution and poverty or plagued or by constant civil war because aid to those Nation from the Nations most able to donate and deliver aid to poverty stricken Nations will not be able to do so as they too will be suffering  the effects resultant of pollution and the devastation of the environment themselves. Thus it is now that that near off future is no longer near off but close at hand. Thus did I in the warnings given to the Nations of the Earth not reveal that the whole of Nature is one totally interdependent integrated whole and if one part of it fails by the acts of mankind directly or indirectly the whole fails and as mankind hath done in the past and at the present is now so doing through the pollution and the devastation of the environment as is now being seen in what mankind calls Nature thus it is that the pollution and devastation of the environment and the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation the point where recovery of the environment was possible hath now been passed and that mankind’s pollution and devastation of the environment hath now begun to overwhelm Natures own ability to recover of which when I created the Earth and all that is was and shall be upon it was created so did I incorporate into that creation its recovery ability as an integral interdependent part of the whole even as I also created the human bodies integrated ability to recover unless it is one of the major organs fails and so also with creation the major organs of which are water air the environment and the creatures of the Earth the forests the fields and all the vegetation thereof and mankind each an essential part of the whole. But now it is one of the major organs of the Earth is on the point of failure and has reached the point as it is with a patient in intensive care that hath reached the point where emergency surgery is the only way to stop the patient dying and that is with the hope that the patient is not beyond saving and will recover. In the case of the Environment and the creatures of My Creation the major organ or organs that are failing are the land sea and air or atmosphere of the Earth caused by mankind’s abuse of Nature upon which mankind and the creatures of the Earths survival depends. Thus as with Nature so with mankind’s their  survival depends on their obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and it is if mankind doth not change direction in as far as obedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments are concerned especially My Moral Law then it is that mankind will face upon Judgment day being found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the sentence thereof being for all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments is n Judgement sentenced to be cast in the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment of which in effect means being cut off from the source of all life even I Myself forever saith the Lord God of Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens even of all of creation who hath in the beginning created all of mankind and the creatures that exist upon the face of the Earth and all that hath existed and shall exist unto Judgment day dawns. Thus therefore it is mankind after being Judged and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and having repented not in the days of grace and mercy remaining at this time unrepentant of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness corruption and immorality the neglecting the needy of this their Nations and for as above the destruction and pollution of the environment of the Earth resulting in the deaths of the creatures of My creation at this time by this Nation even SIERRA LEONE having  at this time been Judge and found guilty as afore said of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral laws of wickedness corruption and immorality the neglecting of the needy of their Nations the sick the disabled the outcast the homeless the widow the elderly the orphan and the young of their Nation thus for all of their sins crimes and transgressions I shall  punish them with the Iron Ron of My Just Judgment by whirlwind and fire by Earth Quakes tornadoes great storms hurricanes by volcanic activity in many places by floods tsunamis by the increased heat of the Sun drying out the land resulting in drought famine Plagues pestilence and uncontrollable diseases. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.  Thus in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even SIERRA LEONE if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns upon the last and end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations with the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.    

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee   

From the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment