Sunday 21 February 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL #PUNISH #MAURITANIA IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND MAURITANIA #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and the eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanseth b y Faith all of the sins crimes and transgressions of committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the Covenant I made with Israel through Mosher and especially of original sin committed by the Parents of all of mankind even Adam and Even in Eden’s garden which lead to the fall and casting out of mankind bringing upon all of creation and mankind the beginning of days corruption, death and the grave both spiritual and physical of all of those of Israel and mankind who have come to believe in and have accepted  by Faith the Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb and thus through His resurrection have been resurrected unto eternal life by faith for He in their place  Judgement suffered their Just due punishment for all of their sins crimes and transgressions especial original sin that as I warned Adam and Eve in the day thereof they ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil they would surely die of which they did first spiritual and after a span of life set by Me saith the Lord God physically. Thus as they would have in Judgement  upon Judgement day been cast into the bottomless pit so was He in their place cast therein to suffer their Just due punishment but He being the only true perfect spotless firstborn Passover Lamb and I having accepted His sacrifice upon the altar of grace and mercy by taking their place in Judgement and suffering their Just due punishment for all of their sins crimes and transgressions of all of those who have and shall and do by Faith believe in and accept Him as their saviour redeemer as the price paid; even the blood of the only true Passover Lamb for as so said without the shedding of blood there can be no remission of sin; thus Justice was and is satisfied and all of those who have shall and do believe in Him as their saviour and redeemer are therefore counted Holy Pure and righteous in My sight and shall in the end inherit the Kingdom of Heaven forever. Thus saith the Holy One of Israel creator of all of creation of the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens, even and all that exists therein the Sun Moon and all the stars of the Heavens fixed as ordained in eternity in their place as are all the wonders thereof created to and for the Glory of My Holy Name and especially at the centre of My creation the Earth; of which is named by mankind the Universe; upon which created I all the creatures of My creation and mankind whose body I saith the Lord God  formed from the dust of the ground and into which breathed I the breath of life even their living souls created in Mine own image created both  male and female and did give them dominion over all of My creation especially the creatures thereof and did make them responsible for the care and protection not only of the creatures of the Earth but all of Earth’s surface of which unto this very day mankind hath not only failed in their God given duty and responsibility but have been and are wickedly responsible especially in this day and at this time for the devastation of  the environment through the miss use of the Earth’s resource created in the beginning for the good of mankind and the creatures not for the devastation and destruction  of the environment and the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation that are the results of  mankind’s wicked misuse of the Earth’s resources the waste of which hath polluted and devastated the Earth’s environment and as these are the last and end of days even the days of wrath and anger so shall I having Judged all the Nations of the Earth shall punish at this time all the wicked Nations upon the face of the Earth one by one even as I have thus far begun so to do. But not only hath the devastation of the environment caused by mankind resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation but and also are the cause of many of the illness and diseases suffered at this time by mankind resulting in the early deaths of many of mankind. Thus it is for all of these crimes sins and transgression shall I in Judgment hold those who are the cause thereof guiltily and shall it that they shall suffer the full fury of My wrath and anger not only in Judgment but as afore said in these days of wrath and anger even all those   guilty of committing such great wickedness there can be from Me no forgiveness or redemption only knowledge that  when My Judgment day to dawns with a the certainty their destiny is set and fixed which is to be cast by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit and wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment of which go not out forever and from which there is no escape nor reprieve. But it is at this time say I unto this Nation even MAURITANIA and its government even I the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL. O thou Mighty Nations who dwell in the heights of the Earth arrogant and proud believing thou art invincible and none can bring thee down even unto the very depths of the Earth even unto sheol and the grave, thus say I unto thee there have been many others throughout the History of the Nations who thought as ye do and where are they now? I can tell thee the Nations and empires have gone down unto the dust of the Earth and are no more leaving behind only ruins of the empty glory of their long past existence and as they thought as ye do that I AM THAT I AM, am like unto thy self limited in being even altogether like unto mankind and the Kings and Emperors of the Earth and that the Hosts of Heaven are like unto the armies of mankind who could be defeated on the battle field that they are as mortal as are all of mankind and could perish on the edge of a sword and cast down to the grave thus say I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens all of the Host of the Heaven are immortal having a beginning but no end mighty in strength as was seen on some of the past Battle fields of the Earth sent by Me to intervene in defence of the upright in heart of the Earth and of the Holy People and that not too long ago. But this belief that I am like unto mankind limited in being stems from the creation of mankind when I said let us make mankind in our image after our kind and likeness and let them have dominion over all the creatures of My creation even all the fowls of the air the fish of the sea the mammals of the lands and the seas and oceans of the Earth and all the creature that crawled upon the surface thereof.  But as the arrogant belief in the might of past mighty Nations and empires hath caused the provocation of My wrath and anger resulting in their down fall by My right hand so shall the arrogant pride and vain confidence in thy own so called invincibility cause Me saith the Lord God in wrath and anger to cast down the tower of thy pride and arrogance. Thus it is as I caused the destruction of past kingdoms and empires even Sodom and Gomorrah and the Egyptian Babylonian and Roman Empires so shall I cause the Mighty arrogant and proud Nations of the Earth to be cast down unto the dust of the ground to be no more and never more to be remembered upon the Earth. Thus shall this Nation MAURITANIA and its people and as shall all the Nations of the Earth come to know in Judgment with whom they will have to do even I saith the Lord God who hath by the word of My Mouth created the Earth and did by My Might establish it and who hath by My infinite wisdom stretched out the heavens whose voice  is like unto the thundering of many waters. I who it is that hath set the boundaries of the seas and oceans of the Earth beyond which they cannot go and caused the waters above the Earth to water the land and do send forth  the winds out of  My treasuries  and I it is who causes lightening to strike the Earth by those means set in place from the very dawn of creation and cause the greater and lesser winds set in their course to cover all of the Earth at the time and place I have ordained from the very beginning to follow even I ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA'OT creator redeemer saviour of all of those who belong unto Me by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL of mankind and of the Holy People. Thus now it is that I say unto thee as afore said all the Mighty Nations of the Earth shall indeed fall down unto the depths of the Earth to rise no more as so shall all the wicked unbelieving disobedient unrepentant Nations of the Earth who are guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Laws who know not Me nor desire to know Me who shall indeed come to know Me and with whom they have to do when Judgment day dawns at the end of days when all of mankind comes before Me to be Judged. Thus say I as so said I have found this Nation MAURITANIA and all the Mighty Nations of the Earth guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and shall for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law  punish them with all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger and with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment but not only for the sins crime and transgression of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but as so said afore because of great wickedness corruption and immorality of failing to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation even the sick the disabled the elderly the young and vulnerable the homeless and the orphan and especially for failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young and very young against those who would harm abuse or even murder them thus shall for all of the sins crimes and transgression set down herein shall punish this Nation MAURITANIA and all of the Nations of the Earth especially all of the Mighty Nations even by Earth Quake, whirlwind and fire by great storms and tornadoes by hurricanes followed by drought famine plague pestilence and devastating diseases. Thus it is for this and for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and because of the great wickedness corruption and immorality of mankind have I Judged and shall punish all the Nations thus far found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Laws and thus shall it be also as afore said for the  pollution and devastation of the environment especially of that of seas and oceans shall the all consuming fires of my wrath and anger be poured forth upon all the guilty nations of the Earth as shall THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT strike the unrepentant Nations of the Earth down unto the dust of the ground. But Nevertheless having search out this Nation and as afore said found them guilty of breaking My Most Holy Laws and Commandments but more so of the of breaking of My Moral Law as is so set down in My Word by which not only this Nation having been Judged and found guilty of breaking shall be punished even in these days of wrath and anger but all the Nations of the Earth who have been Judged and found guilty shall be punished and shall upon Judgment be cast by the Angel of Death into the Bottomless pit forever. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of MAURITANIA is concerned as so said unto all the Nations of Europe and of the Earth so say I to this Nation if it  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation in all that they shall do upon the Earth until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the European Nations thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment