Monday 8 February 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL HAVING IN THESE #END OF DAYS #JUDGED AND #FOUND #EQUATORIAL_GUINEA #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens as I have Judged so shall I punish all the Nations of the Earth from the strongest to the weakest from least to the greatest from the least to the mightiest from the richest to the poorest the righteous and unrighteous the wicked and the upright even all the Nations of the Earth shall having Judge and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I punish them all one by one now that the days of grace and mercy have ended even as I saith the Lord God of Hosts Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens afore said they would when once the Judging of the Nations had been fulfilled even according to My Will and purposes as is so set down in My Word Law and the prophets and the days of wrath and anger would begin as hath now come to pass even the days of the outpouring  of the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger death and destruction that shall be poured forth upon all of those Nations  having in the Judging thereof been found guilty and unrepentant of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law saith the Holy One of Israel creator and redeemer of all of all of mankind even all of those who do believe in and have accepted the Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour and redeemer even their only true eternal Passover Lamb sacrificed upon the altar of My loving Kindness and mercy whose cleansing blood hath been sprinkled upon the doors and lintels of their hearts making then Holy and Righteous in My sight and whom in Judgment upon Judgment day when the Angel of death comes to cast the wicked fallen and unrepentant of mankind having been found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially guilty by inheritance of Original sin upon seeing the blood of the only true Messiah IMMANUEL upon the doors and lintels of their hearts shall Passover them and thereafter they shall be caught up into Heaven and the Kingdom of Heaven therein before My throne to dwell forever especial of all of those who of the Holy people Israel that have repented and by Faith have been redeemed by the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the only true Messiah IMMANUEL whose shed blood by faith cleanseth;  all who believe in Him and have accepted Him by Faith as their saviour and redeemer; as afore said from all sins crimes and transgression of the first sin; original sin; committed in Eden’s garden and all of the sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thereafter. Thus it is at this time that I shall having Judge and found EQUATORIAL GUINEA guilty of the breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and as afore said guilty of Original sin so shall I punish this Nation as I have all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me in wrath and anger death and destruction even as afore so set down and it is that I saith the Holy One of Israel  shall punish of a certainty all the Nation that have been Judged and found guilty and unrepentant of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments until all of the Nations of the Earth and mankind have been Punished. Thus as said the days of the punishing of the Nation thus Judged and found guilt and unrepentant hath now begun when indeed shall the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall descend upon all of the unrepentant Nation thus Judge one by one until each and every Nation by Me hath been punished as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets from the beginning and throughout the ages there after. Thus as so said I shall as Judged  punish EQUATORIAL GUINEA and the rest of the African and North African Nations that I have Judged and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments and especially My Moral Laws as it hath been so with the other Nations of mankind having been Judged found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and are due yet by Me to be punished full measure saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be of all the creatures of the Earth and mankind even all of creation and all that in it exists especially at the centre thereof the Earth Sun and Moon and in the heavens the stars and upon the surface of the Earth all of the creatures of My creation and mankind  that live move and have their being upon the surface thereof. So shall it be with al the Nations of African and North Africa they shall all be punish in wrath and anger most severely. But not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall these Nations having been found guilty shall be by Me punished but  also having been found guilty of committing all manner of great wickedness corruption immorality idolatry and of the pollution and destruction of the Environment that have resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation especial land and marine mammals of which in the Judging thereof and the punishing thereof I shall not Hold any those found guilty guiltless but shall in this life and also upon the day of Judgment; the door having been opened shall  soon dawn and the Judging of all of mankind both of the living and the dead is ready to begin; punish them most severely. But not only for the sins crimes and transgression of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and the breaking of My Moral laws and for all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption shall I punish this Nation  EQUATORIAL GUINEA but also shall I punish the Government of this Nation  having been found guilty of failing in their responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of this their Nation even of the sick and the terminally Ill of the disabled and the blind deaf and dumb of the widow and the orphan and the elderly of the poverty stricken and of the destitute and the homeless also of those who reside within their gates of the Nations seeking refugee from civil war persecution and starvation but more so shall I punish the Government of this Nation for having been found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable from all of those who would harm abuse or even murder them. Thus say I saith the Lord God say again all the  Governments of all the Nations of the Earth I have find having neglecting so to do I shall not in this life and in Judgment hold them guiltless but shall indeed pour forth upon them the full force of My wrath and anger. Thus as so said having found this Nation in these days of wrath and anger unrepentant of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law so shall I as so said pour forth upon them in this life the full fury of the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment and by whirlwind and fire by Earth Quake tornadoes hurricanes by floods and great storms by cyclones tidal waves and Tsunamis followed by drought and famine cause by the increased heat of the Sun drying out the ground so much so that shall refuse to give of its bounty and no crops or vegetation will grow therein followed by plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of these Nations is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I unto this Nation even EQUATORIAL GUINEA if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper these Nations as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surround these Nations around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and also on the rest of the African and North African Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah “IMMANUEL”.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment