Friday 5 February 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND #CONGO_BRAZAVILLE #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS IN THESE END OF DAYS I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and the only true MESSIAH IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and the eternal Passover Lab whose blood cleanseth all of those who belong unto Me by Faith of first Original sin and of all of the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments. Thus saith the Lord God of the Hosts unto thee even I WHO AM THAT I AM the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation, as concerning mankind’s attempt at limiting the whole of creation by naming it the Universe to the confines of the physical and material existence in which mankind exists thus in doing so reveals mankind’s attempt at comprehending  the incomprehensible or the finite the infinite or mankind limited by confines of time and space seeking  to understand or comprehend the eternal and in thus so naming the whole of My creation the Universe putting upon My creation not only physical limits and boundaries but neglects to understand and comprehend the spirituality of all of My creation for as so said the Earth in its physical form is limited to the confines of time imposed upon it by the fall of mankind of which before the fall of mankind was as was mankind and all of the creatures of My creation immortal  indestructible not subject to corruption or decay as are the souls of all of mankind but spiritually the Earth and all that upon it is not and cannot be limited by the physical of the corrupt as shall be proven in the end when the physical part of this creation ends  and the New creation by Me is created even the new Heavens and the New Earth thus as so said and set down in My Word the Earth spiritually and physically shall be made anew perfect and eternal in which death corruption and the grave exist not and the passing of days shall be no more for all of those of mankind and the creatures of My creation shall be immortal upon the Earth as so said it was before Adam and Eve fell thus mankind and the creatures of My creation shall have a beginning of days but no end thereof. For mankind in their present fallen state see’s not nor comprehends nor understands both the physical and the spiritual glory of My creation that from day to day season to season the whole of creation bears witness to and declares the glory of My Holy Name and who it is that is its creator even all the stars of the heavens that shine forth their glory fixed by Me in their place in the Heavens along with their planets which orbit all that posses them and that number is beyond the comprehension of mankind for if such an one was able to number them each and every one it would take a thousand upon thousands even a multitude of billions of life times in fact live forever  but it is I know their number and their Names given by Me to them all of them as I know see and watch over all of them and of which I have said many a time that I old all of this creation in the Palm of My Hand for it is as all of creation exist in Me so I exist in all of creation and without Me saith the Holy One of Israel not one iota of creation could exist and as I exist in all of creation so all of the creatures of My creation live and move and have their being in Me and as they were created by Me and at birth and came from Me so at the end of their lives they shall return unto Me as shall mankind in Judgement upon Judgement day all of mankind as so said and set down were and are created by Me and at birth breath I into them the breath of life even their living souls created in Mine own Image but upon passing from their lives upon the Earth only those who are of Me being the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL return unto Me to dwell forever in My Kingdom of Heaven before My throne in My presence and none other all who are not of Me being redeemed by the blood of the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL shall  be as so said cast into that place created for all of the unrepentant fallen of mankind, the Adversary and his followers even the bottomless pit. Thus it is that as I AM THAT I AM, am in all of creation in every place at the same time and also from whom nothing or no one is hidden I it is saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens sees knows and searches out all of the hearts and minds of mankind and from whom none no not one can in any way hide anything from Me of which in Judgement shall become evident when all of mankind are weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement of which is soon to descend upon all of mankind now that the days of grace and mercy have long been ended and the salvation and redemption by Faith through the cleansing blood of the only true eternal Messiah IMMANUEL therein found and rejected by the majority of mankind thus now these days being the days of wrath and anger even the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger that shall and have descended upon all of those of mankind who have and do break from day to day moment by moment all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially all of those who think they can do so with impunity and suffer not the consequences thereof shall find out that as Adam and Eve found out along with many of the generations of mankind who have throughout the ages have suffered My wrath and anger so shall they suffer My all consuming wrath and anger descending upon them for breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the committing of all manner of wickedness evil iniquity immorality and corruption and the wicked misuse of the Earth’s resources provided for the good of mankind the creatures of My creation and the maintenance of the Earth’s environment that hath resulted in the pollution of the environment by mankind and the deaths and the cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation that has thus far been the cause of the devastation and destruction of the environment the evidence of which once hidden shall be by Me brought out into the light to be seen by all of mankind as a testimony of mankind’s wicked treatment of My creation and the creatures of My creation that hath as so said resulted in their cruel deaths and injuries thus it is and shall be all of those responsible past present and in the future those found guilty of so doing shall suffer the full outpouring of My wrath and anger in the days to come before Judgment day and upon Judgement day even more so, resulting in all those found  guilty shall be as so said sentenced to be cast by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit; as shall the Adversary and his followers of whom their Just Due punishment was fixed from the very moment they fell as is said in My Word like stars falling from the heavens to the Earth; wherein the flames of everlasting torment burn forever without reprieve parole or escape for as so said surrounding the bottomless pit is a great gulf fixed over which none can or shall cross. Thus as so said I have Judged and weigh in the balances of My Just Judgment all the Nations of the Earth and as so said I shall punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth as I have already begun so to do to all the Nations of the Earth so shall I punish all of those Nations found guilty of the breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments in these days of wrath and anger and of which shall not end until all of the unrepentant Judged Nations have been punished having been warned of the Judgement to come and of the consequences of not heeding the warnings given of the coming outpouring of My wrath and anger that shall descend upon them in punishment for all of their sins crimes and transgressions of not only as afore said the breaking OF My Holy Laws and Commandments but of great wickedness evil corruption immorality iniquity and in the pollution of the lands seas oceans of the Earth causing the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation and also the neglecting by the governments of the Earth to meet the needs of the Needy thus now it is that as I have weighed all the Nations of the Earth so shall I punish them according as they have been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments saith the Lord God of Host but as with the other Nations to be punished so say I unto this Nation even CONGO BRAZAVILLE I shall as so said having found them guilty of the breaking of all My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT punish this Nation by Earth Quake and great storms by hurricanes and tornadoes by whirlwind and fire by floods followed by drought famine pestilence plague and uncontrollable diseases and even the burning heat of the sun bearing down upon their land so much so that it will becomes as hard as iron unable bring forth crops and vegetation of any kind becoming only fit to be inhabited by the creatures of the waste lands of the Earth. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even CONGO BRAZAVILLE if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the African Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment