Tuesday 16 February 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF #HOSTS AND THE ONLY TRUE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING IN THESE END OF DAYS #JUDGE AND #FOUND BENIN #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I SHALL #PUNISH #THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

     Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation the Holy One Of Israel and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb sacrificed upon the altar of Grace even the altar of My Unmerited Loving Kindness and mercy for all of those who are the true children of the Living God inheritors of My Kingdom the Kingdom Heaven forever whose shed blood cleanseth all who by Faith in Him have been forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed throughout their lives and have been washed cleans BY His blood making them pure Holy and righteous in My sight being covered with His righteousness and even being forgiven and cleansed of Original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents. As I have so said so have I done Judged this  Nations BENIN as I have all the other Nations thus far Judged and searched out unto perfection to see if there be but one righteous person in My sight within this Nation and having found none and found all therein Guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments even My Most Holy Moral Law and of great wickedness corruption immorality especially the government of this Nation of  which are  also guilty of the pollution and destruction of the environment  especial of the oceans and seas of the Earth even the Gulf of Guinea and also the Government of this Nation have I saith the Lord God of Hosts found guilty of failing to provide for the needs of the needy of this Nation even in the provision of adequate health care for the sick the disabled and the terminally ill and failing to   providing  for the needs of the elderly and the widow,  the homeless, the orphans, aid and a better standard of living for the destitute and poverty stricken, also adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the innocent and the vulnerable from all who would harm or abuse them. Thus as afore said I shall for all of these sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus shall I punish them with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement and at Judgement day having been found unrepentant of all of their sins transgressions and the crimes of Breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandment cast them in to the bottomless pit wherein burns the fires of everlasting torment  where there is a weeping and wailing and a gnashing of teeth where the worm of regret dies not nor the flames of torment go not out or extinguished forever. Thus it is as afore said in the days of grace and mercy this Nation having refused to repent  seeking for forgiveness of all of their sins transgressions and the crimes committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and rejecting redemption through Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb being cleansed and made Holy and righteous in My sight through His shed blood; for as said in My Word without the shedding of blood there can be no remission or forgiveness of sin transgression and the crimes of breaking of all of my Holy Laws and Commandments especially the first sin that did and hath condemned all of mankind through the fall of mankind’s first Parents Adam and Eve to death spiritual and bringing of death physical and the grave and  the curse of corruption upon the whole of creation along with the beginning of days now soon to end with the dawn of Judgement upon Judgement day thus it shall be in Judgement upon Judgement day the Angel of death shall indeed cast all who have refused to repent and to turn unto Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL into the bottomless pit wherein burns the fires of everlasting torment. But its that the Angel of death shall Passover all who have the blood of the Eternal Passover Lamb upon the doors and lintels of their hearts and instead of in Judgment being condemned and cast into the bottomless pit acquitted of the breaking of all of Commandments committed by them in their lives upon Earth and of inherited original sin and shall be accounted being clothed; as afore said; with the righteousness of the Messiah and by Me saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel holy pure and righteous in My Sight and shall as the Messiah IMMANUEL ascended into the heavens of Heavens and My Kingdom of Heaven so shall all of those who have been redeemed by the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL ascend into the heaven of Heavens and into My Kingdom when Judgement day ends but they shall all in this life shall be by Me blessed and My Peace that passeth all understanding shall be given unto them and put within their hearts even all who are indeed the redeemed of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and I shall surround them around about with My presence to protect them from all harm and alarm and all of their enemies especially the Adversary and his followers. But it shall be that Ruach Hakodesh shall guide them in all the paths of righteousness even for My own Names sake even He who the Nations call the Holy Spirit for it is that He is the spirit of all truth righteousness purity and Holiness who works out My Will and purpose upon all of the Earth and in all of creation to the Glory of My Holy Name. But it is of a certainty these being the days of wrath and anger the days of grace and mercy having ended that gave  the Nations and the people thereof time to turn and to repent of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law if they and their Nation BENIN did not repent and did not  seeking for  forgiveness and redemption by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL then in Judgment they shall all be condemned to be cast into the bottomless pit but in this Life the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by whirlwind and fire by Earth quake and tidal waves of great height,  by famine and by drought by plague pestilence and unstoppable disease named by the Nations pandemics and also by great storms and hurricanes tornadoes and cyclones they shall these be punished unto perfection even at this time and in these days that are the days as so prophesied in My Word to descend upon all the Nations of the Earth. Thus the Nations of the Earth that are unrepentant having been Judged and condemned including this Nation BENIN and remain unrepentant shall with all of those yet to be as Judged punished suffer that which is written down and prophesied in My Word concerning the end of days that is to befall all the Nation of the Earth especially the fall of the Four Mighty Nations of the Earth one By one as is the first, now falling and shall go down unto the dust of the ground to be no more as shall the fall and end come upon one regime and its leader with the help of other Nations that wickedly slaughtered and caused to flee in great number the people of their Nation and at this time still commit such crimes against their people  of which I shall in Judgement upon Judgement day not hold them guiltless whose end is as set as the stars in their course in the heavens and upon Judgment day shall be punished by the casting of them into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames eternal torment as so shall all tyrants of the past who sought glory in the conquest of other Nations and whose end also is to be cast into the bottomless pi call by mankind hell forever. Thus it is as the Nations of the Earth have failed to bring these criminal Nations to justice to answer for their crimes against all of mankind I shall not at this time fail so to do as is said Justice My Justice must be done and seen to be done and so shall it be done upon all of the wicked, evil corrupt and immoral Nations that dwell upon the face of the Earth even all of those guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.  But in as far as the punishment of these Nations is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nations even BENIN if this Nations  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and also on the rest of the African Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah “IMMANUEL”.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment