Tuesday 11 August 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I HAVE WEIGHED #TANZANIA IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT AND FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF BREAKiING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even the Holy One of Israel and the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone cleanseth from all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments even the saviour and redeemer of all of those of all of mankind and the Holy People who in spirit and in truth belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation by faith in the only true Messiah “IMMANUEL”. Thus it is that  I shall at this time as I afore said, weigh in the balances of My Just Judgment all of the remaining Nations of the Earth yet to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement the days of grace and mercy having thus now long ago ended wherein all of the Nations weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments could have repented and turned unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL for thus in My Word and as I so say now that there is no other Name under Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens whereby any of mankind can be saved from My wrath and anger to come upon all of mankind and all of the Nations of mankind and especially upon THE REBELLIOUS HOUSE OF ISRAEL except by the Name of the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. For as said and as I have so warned all of mankind that the days of the pouring out of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger shall of certainty in these end of days descend upon all of mankind and the Holy People Israel who of a truth in reality know not Me saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens, nor do they desire to know Me whose end once weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment and found guilty of original sin and the sins crimes and transgressions of the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments in Judgement shall be unless they have repented and turn unto Me by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL and as is set down in stone now that the days of grace and mercy have ended then also are the days of repentance come to an end and the Heavens and Heaven of Heavens as so set down and revealed in My Word hath become as brass towards mankind petitions prayers and supplications of mankind and the Holy People even of all the Nations of mankind and thus it is that all that remains for the unrepentant and the wicked of the Earth is to wait for the coming of Judgment day even as hath been by Me through My messengers and servants warned revealed of all of that was to come and hath at this time come upon all of mankind and the Holy People even these days now come upon the Earth even upon all of mankind go to My Word and search it out and compare that as so set down in My Word with the days of wrath and anger now come upon all the Nations of the Earth and the signs upon the Earth and in the heavens that have precede the coming of these days of wrath and anger death and destruction and thou wilt see that these days now come upon all of mankind even upon all of the Earth are indeed the days of wrath and anger death and destruction that were afore warned of that was and hath come upon all of the wicked rebellious unrepentant breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin even as so said upon all of the fallen of mankind. But first as it hath been revealed in My Word as concerning the end of days  that each and every Nation upon the Earth must and shall be weighed in the balances of My Just  Judgment and if found guilty of original sin and of all the sins crimes and transgression committed  in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and according to the verdict given in the Judging thereof all shall be punished. Thus it was that I did by My servants the prophets and by My Word warned all of mankind of these days of wrath and anger now come upon all of the Earth so than none no not one shall have any excuse before Me in Judgement that they were not warned of these days of wrath and anger death and destruction that are now come upon all of the Nations of the Earth and that they all have in being Judged found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and have been given the chance to repent and to turn unto Me before the coming of these great and terrible and dreadful days of the out pouring of My wrath and anger that shall and are to come upon all the wicked rebellious immoral corrupt  Nations of the Earth who have been found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law and of the pollution and destruction of the environment by all the Nations and the Holy People that exist upon the face of the Earth who are also guilty of the cruel treatment and slaughter of the creatures of My creation the misuse of the resource of the Earth that I saith the Lord God in the creation of the Earth provided for the care, welfare and the good of mankind and all the creatures of My creation. Thus also in the beginning for the care and protection of the creatures of the Earth the responsibility of which as is so revealed in My Word in the beginning I did give unto mankind until Judgement day dawned the care and protection of all the creatures of My creation of which mankind hath most wickedly failed in the execution thereof of their God given responsibility. Thus now as so said so shall I weigh in the balances of My Just Judgement the remaining Nations of the Earth even TANZANIA and having found this Nations guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Morals Laws so shall I punish TANZANIA with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment and by the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger in death and destruction now indeed as afore said the days of grace mercy having ended and the days of wrath and anger begun so shall all the Nations of the Earth shall be punished one by one even according to the punishment as is so set down and revealed in My Holy Word My Law and the prophets with the punishment that is their Just due, but not alone for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall this Nation TANSANIA having been Judged been and found guilty be punished but also for the pollution and destruction of the environment which hath caused the injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel all of the Earth and the fullness thereof is Mine and Mine alone  thus as so said I made mankind in the beginning responsible for the care and protection of all the creatures of My Creation of which they all are guilty of as afore said failing so to do and shall in Judgment have to face the penalty for so doing, as so shall all those being guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws have to face the consequences and the punishment thereof of which is so set down and revealed in My Word and shall of a certainty be executed upon all the guilty of mankind when Judgement Day Dawns at the end of days. But and also shall I punish the Government of this Nation being found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick the terminally ill the widow and the orphan the disabled the blind deaf and dumb the homeless the destitute the starving and the poverty stricken and those seeking refuge within their gates but and especially for the failing to providing adequate protection for the very young and vulnerable against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. Thus now it is that I shall punish this Nation more so in wrath and anger now that the days of grace and mercy have come to an end and the days of wrath and anger have descended upon all the Nations of mankind for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in wrath and anger with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement shall I punish this Nation and also with great Earth Quakes great destructive storms hurricanes tornadoes tsunamis tidal waves and devastating destructive floods followed by drought and famine caused by the heat of the sun bearing down upon the land causing the Land to refuse to give up of its bounty and I shall also punish the Nations of the Earth with plagues, pestilences and uncontrollable diseases but so as said I have no Joy in the death of even the wicked but rather would I have had it saith the Lord God of Hosts that they had all even al of mankind repented of their wickedness and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and turn unto Me by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL But they would not.  But in as far as the efforts of mankind are concerned in the seeking of repairing the damage caused by mankind to environment is now beyond the point of no return. A decade ago if the will had been there then the damage to the environment could have been halted or even stopped altogether not so now the way then was there but not the will to do so and the disasters now that shall befall all of the Earth the blame of which shall be laid at the Nations of mankind’s doors and of which shall incur My Most terrible all consuming wrath and anger to descend upon all the Nations responsible to the ultimate degree. But in as far as the punishment of these Nations is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even TANZANIA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and also on the rest of the African Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah “IMMANUEL”.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment