Monday 10 August 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AS I HAVE WEIGHED #PERU IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT AND FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF BREAKiING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS SO SHALL I #PUNISH THEM IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation and at the centre thereof created I the Earth Sun and Moon and upon the surface Earth created I all the creatures of My creation and mankind whose bodies created I from out of the dust of the ground and breathed into them the breath of life even their IMMORTAL souls and did give unto them dominion over all of My creation that is until they fell by breaking My first commandment not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil of which being deceived by the Adversary in the form of a serpent they disobeyed and thus they fell dying first spiritually being cut off from the source of all life even I saith the LORD God Myself and cast out of Eden this is the first death the second being after a span of physical life the casting off of the body and sent to their grave to await Judgement day to be Judged and if found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandment especially the first and original sin inherited from Mankind’s first parents cast there from into that place created for all of the fallen and unrepentant wicked of mankind along with the Adversary and his followers even the bottomless pit forever. The Adversary and his followers condemned from the moment they were cast out of heaven and down unto the Earth to await Judgement day. But on the casting out of mankind from My Garden gave I mankind a span of physical life so that they if they repented through Faith in the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the promised Messiah IMMANUEL whom I promised to send who would save all of My people throughout all generations lands Nations and peoples from the punishment of My Just Judgement in wrath and anger for all their sins crimes and transgressions of original inherited sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of which was fulfilled in the coming of the Messiah IMMANUEL and whose resurrection and ascension was witnessed by many in Jerusalem My Holy City. Thus many ask what is the meaning of life and for what purpose were they created or born into the world and what is the final destiny of mankind and all of creation thus say I all things in all of creation were created By Me and came out from Me saith the Lord God of the Hosts of heaven and the heaven of heavens and unto Me shall all things return whether it is mankind in Judgement upon Judgement day or the creatures of all of My creation return directly unto Me being innocent of all sins crimes and transgression and to be a witness of the cruelty of the unrepentant wicked of mankind in Judgement upon Judgement days of which none no not one shall escape there from all will be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and if found unrepentant wicked and fallen cast into the bottomless pit and if clothed by Faith with the righteousness of the Messiah shall ascend unto the Kingdom of Heaven to dwell therein forever. Thus as so said so shall I having weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement found this South America Nation PERU guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and the committing of all manner wickedness immorality corruption iniquity  so shall I in these days of wrath and anger punish this Nation but not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law shall I punish this Nation but for being found by Me saith the Holy One of Israel guilty of the pollution and devastation of the environment even of lakes rivers and streams of this Nation which hath resulted in the deaths of the creatures of My creation the perpetrators in Judgment when My Just Judgment day dawns as so said shall not be held guiltless but shall face the full fury of My wrath and anger but not only then shall I indeed pour forth My wrath and anger upon this Nation but at this time and as so said in these end of days, the days of wrath and anger poured forth by Earth Quake whirlwind and fire by Volcanic violent destructive eruptions in many places not only in this Nations but in all the Nations having been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and due to be punished.  Also by great storms tornadoes hurricanes tsunamis and tidal waves, floods and the increased heat of the sun bearing down upon the land so much so that nought therein will grown not the herbs of the field nor the grass thereof nor any crops planted therein resulting in drought and famine that hath been seen in other Lands and Nations thus far by Me punished for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law of which shall continue until the end of days when Judgment day dawns and all of mankind come before Me to be weighed in the Balances of My Just Judgement those as so said afore of mankind and the Holy people who by Faith have become the redeemed of the Lamb being cleansed of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments becoming Holy Righteous and pure in My sight shall be acquitted and  ascend into the Heaven of Heavens even My Kingdom of Heaven to dwell therein for ever at My right hand and all the unrepentant disobedient breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments cast forth by the Angel of death headlong along with the Adversary and his followers into the bottomless pit wherein burn the flames of everlasting torment from which there is no escape or reprieve for there is a great gulf fixed betwixt the Heaven of Heavens the Earth and the bottomless pit over which none can crossed. For it is as I have created the Heavens the Heaven of Heavens the Earth sun Moon and Stars and the wonders thereof in all of creation called by mankind the Universe and all that in it is, as said afore because of the fall of mankind I created a place of banishment wherein all the unrepentant fallen of mankind and the Adversary and his followers could cast and as said afore banished from My presence for ever. But for all of the those who have redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal redeemer and Passover Lamb and redeemer the Messiah IMMANUEL having been cleansed of all sins crimes and transgression by His shed blood shed upon the tree for all of those who have in the past and in the days of grace and mercy repented of all of their sins crimes and transgression seeking forgiveness of Me for all of their sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin and upon being forgiven cleansed through the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and redeemer by Faith becoming thereby as so said Holy and righteous in My sight thus becoming as said the redeemed of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven into which as afore said they shall ascend into at the end of days when the Judging  of Mankind hath ended. Thus let there be no mistake as to the punishment that all of the unrepentant of mankind shall suffer as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments for as so said when I warned Adam and Eve of the consequences of breaking My commandments given not to eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil the punishment was for that one sin even original sin everlasting death thus it is that My Holy Laws and Commandments demands the same punishment for each and every sin crime and transgression committed by mankind throughout their lives on Earth, Even of thought word and deed for which if mankind was to return unto Me a way whereby they could do so had to be provided by Me for they once fallen could not even as it is with the physically dead cannot resurrect themselves thus as it is with physical so also the spiritual someone else had to resurrect them and the only one that could do that Messiah IMMANUEL I promised to send and He being both man and God I in Him and He in Me and both of us one with Roach Hakodesh the Holy Spirit in Him also is the source of all life by which He could resurrect those who by Faith believed in Him as their only sacrifice for all sins crimes and transgressions especially original sin but first those  who were through faith in Him could be return unto Me had to be punished as My Holy Laws and Commandments demand for the breaking of that first commandment and for the breaking of all the sins crimes and transgressions committed thereafter by  those of mankind who were by faith in Him going to be redeemed and return unto Me they only being able to suffer their just due punishment for all  their sins crimes and transgression for ever could not redeem themselves for the requirement of redemption as so said in My Word is in these Words without the shedding of blood there can be no remission of sin and that blood had to be the blood to the blood of a pure innocent victim without sin perfect and holy and pure without blemish that could only be Messiah IMMANUEL who if He was willing; which He was; to be sacrificed and to  suffer the punishment due for all of the sins transgression and crimes of all of those past present and future who were by Him to be forgiven resurrected from spiritual death and in the end physical death and by Faith in Him redeemed unto eternal life for He said in My Father’s House are many mansions I go to prepare a place for you and shall return and take thee unto Myself so that were I am there shall ye be also in My and My Fathers Kingdom of Heaven at My right hand. Thus it is as the days of grace and mercy have ended and these days of wrath and anger have long begun so shall all of the Nation of the Earth having been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment and found guilty of all the sins crimes and transgressions of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments great evil and wickedness and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws so shall I at this in these end of days punish one by one from the least to the greatest each and every unrepentant Nation upon the face of the Earth as so said and so set down. But and if this Nation even PERU turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment