Saturday 22 August 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING IN THESE LAST DAYS WEIGHED #ISRAEL AND #MALAWI IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts creator of the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens even all of creation named by mankind the Universe of which is held in the palm of My Hand mighty to save and Mighty in wrath and anger to punish all the wicked and unrepentant of the Earth even of all of those who have been and are guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I who shall in the coming days have poured forth upon them the full fury of the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger even upon all the unrepentant wicked Nations upon the face of the Earth that I have weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement  and found guilty of breaking all of My holy Laws and commandment especially My Moral Law beginning with Israel even all of the rebellious House of Israel that have committed all manner of abominations in My sight thus said I afore and do repeat that I shall cleanse all the Land of promise of all that pollutes it especially of all that doth pollute of the Nations of the Earth especially My Holy City Jerusalem and as I have so set down so shall it be days to come in the days to come even unto perfection shall I cleanse My Holy City especially where on once stood the House to My Name wherein resided in the Holy of Holies the ARK of My covenant I made with My People at the foot of My Holy Mount by the hand of Mosher. But it shall be that I shall not only cleanse the Land of Promise of all that pollutes it of the Nations of the Earth but even all of those of Israel that follow after the ways of the wicked Nations fallen and unrepentant Nations of the Earth whose hearts are far from Me covenant breakers despisers of all that is pure and holy and righteous in My sight and as so said in My word so shall it be Judgment shall begin with the House of Israel for as the majority of the house of Israel have reject Me so I in wrath and anger reject those that have rejected Me saith the Holy One of Israel and shall punish them with the full fury of My wrath and anger. All the daylong have I called out to thee O Israel to repent and return Me but thine ears where deaf unto My Voice and thine eyes blind unto the warning I put before thee. But as I so promised so shall I do I shall not cast thee forth out of the Land of Promise as I have in times past nor shall I as I have afore time because of all of thy wickedness and abominable practices and the breaking of My Covenant and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments send thee into captivity but shall punish thee within the Land of promise and as I did with those in Mosher’s day who did rebel against Me in the creation of an idol of gold and fell down and worshiped it even those whom in one did I cast into sheol and the bottomless pit those who committed that great sin and transgression even for the breaking one of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments the creation of and the bowing down to the works of thine own hands Idols of Wood stone silver and gold  worshiping as though I existed not nor could see the abominable practices that were committed upon that day thus as so said so shall I as I did then cast all of the wicked and rebellious House of Israel down unto sheol and the bottomless pit unless repentance and the seeking of forgiveness in deep humility of all of thy sins crimes and transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even the breaking of the Covenant I have made with thee O Israel and have been with thee in the keeping of it perfectly Faithful throughout all of the ages thus as said unless repentance and the seeking of forgiveness in deep humility forth coming so shall I do unto the wicked and rebellious of the House of Israel as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments as written down and revealed in My Word the Law and the prophets but nevertheless even as I shall punish rebellious of  the House of Israel if unrepentant to the very depths of sheol and the bottomless pit so shall a remnant saved from My Wrath to come upon all of Israel even those who shall become the sheep of My pastures upright in heart and mind whose meditations of their hearts and thought of their minds shall be acceptable in My sight indeed a remnant that shall called Holy unto the Lord their God and be made pure and Holy in My sight and they it shall be who shall raise up the House to My Name where once it stood and peace and prosperity as it was in King David’s and Solomon’s day shall be returned unto Israel and Israel shall be called once more My Holy Nation and My People in whom I delight in whose midst shall dwell my Holy name and presence in the Holy Of Holies surrounding and protecting the Ark of My Covenant with My People . But so shall it be in the days to come that I shall punish the Nations of the Earth as so said that I have that I have weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement  and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandment thus it is if I say unto thee of the Nations as I so shall punish My Nation as so set down in My Word at this time how much more shall I in the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger punish the Nations of the Earth for as so said that the days of grace and mercy are have ended and these now are the days of wrath and anger that have been and shall be to be poured forth upon all the wicked rebellious and unrepentant Nations of the Earth, but as so said I have and shall have no Joy in the death of the wicked of the Earth and the Nations of mankind never the less with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall I saith the Lord God of Hosts punish all the Nations of the Earth. Thus as so set down in so shall I now in these end of days before the entering in of Judgment day having weighed this Nation MALAWI in the balances of My Just Judgement found them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and guilty of original sin so shall I punish them in wrath and anger  with as so said the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT and as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments as set down and revealed in My Word  but not alone for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall I punish this Nation MALAWI and all the Nations of the Earth but for the pollution of the and the destruction thereby of environment of the Earth of land and seas and oceans and rivers lakes and streams of the destruction of the forest of the Earth and the land by unnecessary expansion of cities and by the expansion of the transport infrastructure of the Nations that hath deprived the creatures of My creation of their habitat that hath and is causing the deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creations on a scale never before committed by mankind of which I shall not hold mankind guiltless of so doing in Judgment upon Judgment day and shall at this time and in the days of wrath and anger to come pour forth upon these Nations at this time Earthquakes and Great Storms and Hurricanes and also whirlwind with fire mixed in that will make the recent Hurricanes and storms seem like unto a summers shower even as in comparison to the recent out pouring forth of My wrath and anger upon the Nations thus far punished by Me, but also shall I cause many wicked and rebellious unrepentant Nations to suffer the shaking of the Earth followed by volcanic eruptions never afore suffered by those Nations. But I shall punish this Nations MALAWI government both regional and local as I shall all the Governments of all the Nations of the Earth if found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the disabled the terminally ill the widow and the orphan the destitute and the poverty stricken and the homeless and also the strangers within their gates but especially if found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation from those who would harm abuse and even murder them. But say I this also thus as so said I afore so say I again unto all the Holy People Israel and unto all the Nations of the Earth no repentance, no forgiveness, no forgiveness, no redemption, no redemption, no salvation and only looking forward to be on Judgement day Judged Condemned and Cast by the Angel of Death into the Bottomless pit forever. But and if this Nation even MALAWI turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment