Wednesday 19 August 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING IN THESE END OF DAYS WEIGHED #CHILE IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation of the Heavens the Heaven of Heavens the Earth the Sun Moon and the Stars of the Heavens and the collection of stars mankind calls Galaxies in which the majority of them exist and all the wonders of My Creation that from day unto day reveals the glory and power of My Holy Name and the Messiah IMMANUEL the only true redeemer and saviour mankind and the Holy People even Israel as so said so hath it and is it being been done according to My will and purposes even the weighing of all of the Nations in the balances of My Just Judgement after having given mankind now passed the days of grace and mercy wherein they could repent seeking of Me forgiveness for all sin transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially original sin and upon being forgiven by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb’s blood shed upon the tree even the Messiah IMMANUEL be redeemed by being cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions including original sin and being clothed in His righteousness becoming in My sight pure Holy and Righteous and upon passing from the Earth entering into My eternal Kingdom even the Kingdom of Heaven but many having rejected so to do in the days of grace and mercy now ended stand unrepentant and upon Judgement day soon to dawn condemned to be cast into the bottomless pit.  Thus now as so said afore the days of wrath and anger and the punishing of the Nations began with the ending of the days of grace and mercy for as it is written and revealed in My Most Holy Word Law and the Prophets that when My day of wrath and anger descended upon the Earth that it would burn as an hot oven upon the surface of all of the Earth thereof and as it hath been so set down and revealed so now is it now coming to pass upon all of the Earth and the intensity of it shall time after time increase and shall in no way whatsoever decrease thus as these days of wrath and anger begun with the ending of the days of grace and mercy so shall they continue until all the Nations thus weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and have by Me have been punish as so set down with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT FULL MEASURE and as so REVEALED AND SET DOWN IN MY WORD so shall all  of the wicked Nations peoples tribes and lands be as chaff before the summers threshing floor having been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement found guilty and threshed as wheat is threshed separating the wheat from the chaff and the chaff being the wicked and unrepentant fallen of mankind and the Nations thereof set apart ready for to be burned in the furnace of  the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger and upon Judgment day at the end of days cast into the bottomless pit even sheol wherein the flames of everlasting torment burn of which was created and set apart from Myself and the Kingdom of Heaven for all the wicked rebellious disobedient breakers of all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Laws but the wheat that hath been separated from the chaff even all of those of the Holy People and of Mankind who are the redeemed of the Lamb who shall in Judgment be acquitted of all sins even original sin crimes and transgressions being holy pure and righteous in My sight cover By the righteousness of the Messiah and true eternal Passover Lamb even IMMANUEL the only true eternal saviour and redeemer shall thereafter ascend into the Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven at My right hand dwell forever. Thus as so said I saith the Lord God of Hosts shall continue to weigh all the Nations of the Earth until all have been weighed in the balances of My just Judgement and if found guilty of original sin and of breaking and the sins transgressions and crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments have been punished so shall I at this time having weighed and found CHILE guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws Commandments and My Moral Law so shall I at this time punish this Nation as so demanded by My Holy Laws and commandments as is set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word and as is written at birth upon all the fleshy hearts of Mankind called by mankind their conscience how else doth mankind from birth know right from wrong obedience from disobedience except by My Holy Laws and commandments written of which convicts them of doing wrong for as so said mankind’s innocence was lost in Eden when Adam and Eve ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and were banished not only from the Garden of Eden but from Myself and My presence but I having mercy upon them and all of mankind provided a way back unto Me even the promise of a Messiah redeemer and Saviour to come of which was fulfilled in the coming and the sacrifice of and the ascension of into the Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL of which also is set down revealed and written in all of My Holy Word My Law and My Prophets past and Present. Thus it shall be at this time I shall punish CHILE having found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity for as so said afore that once the weighing of the Nations hath commenced so shall I saith the Holy One of Israel in the days of wrath and anger punish all of the Nations found guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and as so warned I all of the Nations of the end of the days of grace and mercy so warned I all the Nations of the Earth of the coming of the days now come upon all of mankind even the days of wrath and anger in which all the Nations weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement found unrepentant and fallen remaining in and being guilty of all the crimes sins and transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and guilty of original sin shall be punished even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law one by one. Thus it shall be all of those found Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight Having been redeemed and cleansed of all sins transgressions and the crimes of the breaking of My holy Laws and Commandments by the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL I shall bless overshadow and surround them around about with My presence and shall protect them from all of their enemies and thou ten thousand fall at their right hand and their hand they shall not fall nor be defeated and disaster or plague that shall strike the wicked Nations of the Earth it shall not come near unto them. But not only shall I punish this Nation for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws but as so said for all manner of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and of original sin inherited from the first parent of Mankind causing the curse of death to enter into all of creation and the beginning of days of which shall end at the end of days when Judgment day dawns; that is even at the door; and all of Mankind past present and those to come before Judgment day shall come before Me to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement But it is and shall be that I shall punish this Nation CHILE for the pollution and destruction of the environment of this Nation resulting in the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation upon Judgment day by Me shall not be held guiltless and shall indeed feel the full force of My wrath and anger descending upon them. But not only shall I punish this Nation for the pollution and destruction of their Nations environment but and also their Governments both regional and local neglecting their God given duty and responsibility of meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the terminally Ill of the elderly the homeless the orphan the widow the impoverished and the destitute of the refugees within their gate fleeing persecution war famine and drought. Thus in this way and manner shall I punish this Nation even by whirlwind and fire by great storms and hurricanes tornadoes tsunamis floods earth quakes and volcanic activity and also the increased heat of the sun bearing down upon the fields and forests of the this Nations so much so that it becomes as hard as rock refusing to give of its bounty and also causing all rivers streams lakes ponds to dry up resulting in famine and drought followed by disease pestilence and plague as I punished Egypt with ten plagues before My People were set free from cruel and hard bondage so shall I punish not only this Nation guilty of all of the crimes sins transgressions of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and moral Law great wickedness evil immorality corruption and iniquity of original sin and the neglecting of the Governments God given responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation but and all the Nation thus Judged and found guilty of the same crimes transgressions and sins. But and if this Nation CHILE turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment