Wednesday 5 August 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING IN THESE END OF DAYS WEIGHED #BRAZIL IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation so called by mankind the Universe of which falls far short of the vastness and the glory of My creation which is far beyond the comprehension of mankind even the length depth and height thereof of which is held in the palm of My Hand but hath been corrupted by the fall of mankind in Eden’s Garden that brought about death corruption and the beginning of days into all of My creation very soon to end for as so calculated in My Word after the casting down of the abomination that makes desolate that still stands in the Holy Place a times time and half a time before the last great battle and then all of that which in My Word is set down as concerning the days thereafter shall be fulfilled even unto the end of days a time of trouble death and destruction as hath never afore been seen upon the face of the Earth a time of the casting down unto the dust of the ground of many of the Nations of the Earth so that there after only those Nations that  shall remain are those that have from the heart turned from off their wicked rebellious disobedient ways to obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments as are so set down in My Word and then shall the Judgement day dawn. But it is until the casting down of the abomination that makes desolate that still stands in the Holy Place I shall as afore said weigh all the Nations in the balances of My Just Judgement one by one from the least to the greatest from the weakest to the mightiest from the poorest to the richest no matter their country creed ethnicity of race for in My sight all are equal and equally guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and Moral Law and all in Judgement upon Judgement day shall equally be Judged the righteous and the unrighteous  and there after they shall be separated one from the other the unrighteous from the righteous as even wheat at harvest time is separated even the wheat from the chaff, the righteous as it were shall be gathered into My Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens and the unrighteous made ready for the burning thereof when they shall by the Angel of death be cast into the fires of everlasting torment that exist in the bottomless pit and that forever. But as I shall weigh all the Nations of the Earth; before the casting down of that abomination that makes desolate; in the balances of My Just Judgement and if found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandment and of My Moral Laws of great wickedness immorality evil corruption and iniquity of the cruel slaughter and injury of the creatures of My creation either by the pollution and devastation of the Earth’s environment of which doth destroy the habitat of the creatures of My creation leading to their eventual demise or by those of mankind who slaughter or imprison the creatures of My creation for profit putting them on public display or using them for experimental purposes whether for medical or for scientific re-search there is no excuse under the sun for the treatment and the killing of the creatures of My creation by mankind and those found guilty of so doing by Me in Judgement shall not be held by Me guiltless for it is that in My sight all the lives of the creatures of the Earth and of Mankind matter to Me and are held by Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation Most precious in My sight for one of My Holy Laws and Commandment is THOU SHALT NOT KILL AND WHOMSOEVER DOES IS IN DANGER OF BEING CAST DOWN UNTO GEHIENA OR THE BOTTOMLES PIT from which there is no return. Thus it is and hath been from the beginning when mankind fell and the first murder was committed by Cain that this commandments not only applies to mankind alone but unto all of My creation of mankind and the creatures thereof for it is and hath been except for the survival of mankind no creature must be killed and then it is only those creatures as are set down in My Holy Law and Commandments shall mankind be held innocent of killing all others slaughtered by mankind I shall not in Judgement hold guiltless but shall punish them most severely. Thus it is and shall be as I have begun to weigh all the Nations in the balances of My Just Judgement one by one shall I continue so to do until Judgment day dawns and as I have and shall weigh all the Nations of the Earth in the balances of My Just Judgement so shall I punish; as I have already punished and hath begun to punish those I have found guilty as so said of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity of My Moral Law of the unnecessary slaughter and injury of the creatures of My creation so shall I punish all the Nations of the earth even by Earth Quake and great storms, hurricanes and tornadoes by whirlwind and fire by tidal waves and tsunamis by floods and the increased heat of the Sun causing the Earth to withhold its bounty followed by drought famine plagues and unstoppable diseases. But as so said so shall I punish this Nation and its Government BRAZIL not only for the committing of all the sins crimes and transgression set down herein especially the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandment but also especially the government of this Nation having been found guilty of failing in its duty and responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation the responsibility I gave to all of mankind in the beginning before they fell to care for and protect all the creation of My creation and each other. But not only has this government failed in its God given responsibility but also in the keeping of the promises made when elected to office to govern the Nation on behalf  of those who elected them to office to govern the Nation to best of their ability for the benefit prosperity and welfare of all the people of their Nation and also to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the sick the elderly the widow the orphan the homeless and the outcast the poverty stricken and the destitute the disabled the blind deaf and dumb and all of those seeking refuge within their gates fleeing persecution civil war and cruelty at the hands of cruel and wicked governments and tyrants who virtually enslave their people under the preteens of paid employment. But more so for their failure to provide adequate care and protection for the young, the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them of which I said afore they are most precious in My sight. For all of the sins crimes and transgressions set down herein shall I punish all those Nations and their Governments found guilty when weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement especially this Nation of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even BRAZIL if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment