Saturday 15 August 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING WEIGHED #NIGERIA IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM IN THESE END OF DAYS #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel and the only true eternal saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation so name by mankind the Universe and all that exists therein of Sun Moon and the Stars Planets Galaxies and all of the Wonders thereof that exist to therein to the glory of My Holy Name and at the centre thereof created I the Earth upon which I did create all the creatures of My creation from the dust of the ground breathing into them the breath of life and from the dust of the ground created I  Mankind and did breath into them the breath of life even their immortal souls created in Mine own image in My Image created I their souls and breathed them into their bodies both male and female and they became living beings immortal pure and holy in My sight until they fell being deceived by the adversary in the form of a serpent into disobeying the first commandment I gave unto mankind and were warned thereof if they disobeyed this command they would surely die and upon their disobedience they did died spiritually being cut off from Me for I am the source of all life thus did they die spiritually of which the end result was physical death and followed by being brought before Me to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and if found guilty of original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law at the end of days cast into the bottomless pit wherein the flames of everlasting torment burn. Thus Mankind fell and as they were cast out of Eden’s Garden and from My presence but also because of their disobedience they being the chief of My creation and having given them dominion over all of My creation the curse of death and the beginning of days descended upon all of My creation and as so said when these days end JUDGMENT DAY BEGINS even at the end of days wherein all of mankind from the beginning of days to the end thereof shall be Judged and because of the first sin original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents and all of the sins transgressions and the crimes of the breaking of all of My commandments given unto mankind since the beginning especial all of those delivered by Mosher(Moses) at the foot of My Holy Mount if found guilty of breaking that first commandment; original sin; and of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments upon Judgement day shall be cast into the bottomless pit and into the fiery flames of everlasting torment that exist therein unless that is having by faith been redeemed by the eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and thereby cleansed by His shed blood of all sins crimes and transgressions and made Holy and righteous in My sight being covered by His righteousness as so symbolised by the man found at the wedding feast without a wedding garment on; the wedding garment symbolizing  the righteousness of the Messiah IMMANUEL; and thus cast out. But it is as those not being redeemed by the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah having not the wedding garment on even His righteousness are cast out and into the bottomless pit wherein the Lake of the fires of everlasting torment is so shall all those who are clothed in His righteousness having by Him been redeemed and made Holy and Pure in My sight saith the Holy one of Israel shall be found in Judgement innocent of all sins crimes and transgressions and accounted through His righteousness righteous in My sight and therefore shall ascend into the Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven My Kingdom saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens for all eternity. Thus also it is that as so said the days of grace and mercy having long ended that now shall come; as so set down and revealed in My Word; upon the Earth a time of war and not peace a time of famine and not plenty a time of great storms  of hurricanes of tornadoes whirlwinds and fire a time of Earth Quakes and volcanoes in many places and Nations a time of plagues and pestilences a time of casting down and not of raising up a time of floods followed by great and cataclysmic droughts a time of pestilence and of the failure of the Earth to provide of its bounty a time of great disasters striking all the Nations of the Earth as never afore been seen upon face of the Earth. But not only shall I punish the Nations in these the days of wrath and anger for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but I shall saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven shall indeed as  so said take peace from off the face of the Earth and as so set down and revealed in My Word Nation shall rise up against Nation Kingdom against Kingdom and brother shall be against brother and sister against sister and mans worst enemies shall be they of his own house hold and family and the hearts of many of mankind shall fail them for the fear of that which is now to come upon the face of the Earth even at this time and especially now in these the end of days when indeed Judgement shall now begin at Mine own House and People and Nation in these days of wrath and anger the punishing of the Nations of the Earth shall of a truth in earnest begin and shall not end until all that is set down in My Holy Word Law and the prophets hath been fulfilled. For it is and shall be that the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall befall all of the Nations of the Earth as that have been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and having had in the days of grace and mercy the opportunity to repent seeking of Me forgiveness and by Faith being redeemed by the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah have yet remained unrepentant wicked corrupt immoral breakers of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and therefore due to be by Me punished full measure as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments of which as so said shall descend upon all the Nations of the Earth without exception that remain unrepentant having been found guilty of breaking all of Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus as is herein set down so shall I now begin to strike all the Nations of the Earth as so revealed and set down  in all of My Most Holy Word as concerning these end of days before as afore said the coming dawning of Judgment wherein all of the unrepentant of mankind are weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement found guilty of all the crimes sins and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the verdict given the sentence pronounced and by the Angel of Death carried out unto perfection by the casting of all of the unredeemed and unrepentant of all of Mankind into outer darkness of the bottomless pit where the worm dieth not and the flames of torment go not out forever. Thus it is at this time as with all the Nations thus far weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement  so have I weighed NIGERIA and upon finding this Nation guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments as is set down and revealed in My Word so shall I saith the Lord God punish this Nation according to the punishment as set down in My Holy Word Law and Commandments with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment but not alone shall I punish this Nation for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also of committing of all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality and for the pollution and devastation of the environment resulting in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation the protection and care of which I as afore said that I did in the beginning give unto all of mankind so to do until the end of time and of which I shall in Judgment  punish all of those who have neglected their God given responsibility for the care welfare and protection of the creatures of My creation. But not only shall I punish this Nations severely upon finding it guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but their government; not just central but also regional and local, also having been found guilty of failing in their duty and responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the widow the elderly the destitute the poverty stricken the homeless and the orphan but and also having been found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. Thus as so said as I have weighed this Nation NIGERIA in the balances of My Just Judgement and found them guilty of not only original sin but all the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I punish this Nation at this time as so demanded by My Holy Laws and commandments. But in as far as the punishment of these Nations are concerned; especially ISRAEL; as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation NIGERIA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and if ISRAEL renews Covenant with Me and turns from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper Nigeria; especially ISRAEL My Holy People and Nation; as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded NIGERIA around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the unrepentant Nations off the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment