Wednesday 12 August 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AS I HAVE IN THESE END OF DAYS WEIGHED #KENYA IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation named by mankind the Universe and of the Sun Moon and Stars fixed in the Heavens and all of the collections of stars mankind calls Galaxies and all of the wonders therein I have created to the Glory of My Holy Name but and especially the Earth created at the centre thereof where upon  created I all of the creatures of My creation the chief of My creation being mankind whom I created in Mine own image in Mine own imaged created I mankind both male and female and commanded them to go forth and multiply and to cover the face of the Earth having a beginning of days but without no end thereof until they fell bring about upon them and the whole of My creation the curse of death and the beginning of days and the giving of the promise of a redeemer to come mankind could return unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL who hath redeemed all who have and do believe in Him and shall redeemed all of those who shall believe in Him even of the Holy People Israel before Judgment day dawns. Thus it was then that time began and now it is that now that the end of days is come upon mankind as these words imply so doth the end of time come about culminating in My Judgement day when I shall call forth all of mankind past present and future to stand before Me to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement  but as concerning the Nations thus far weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement by Me and found guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments who are about to be punished by Me and of a certainty on Judgment day when all the unrepentant Nations having been punished by Me the Judging of them upon that day will be as it is in the courts of humanity when a person’s guilt is without question and uncontested the sentence being Just a formality. Thus the weighing of the Nations in the balances of My Just Judgement on Judgment day will be just a formality they already having been Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and guilty of great wickedness immorality and iniquity and in this life punished when all the Nations having been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment have been punish only those who shall be  weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement upon Judgment day are and shall be the dead brought forth from their grave to stand before Me and be Judged. Thus it is and shall be for the Living in Judgement upon Judgement day  only the final sentence of death shall need to be carried out on those alive upon the Earth they having already been found guilty and punish but it is all the Living and the dead shall suffer not just physical death but spiritual death thus all who are found guilty of the breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments are and shall be cut off from Me and banished to the bottomless pit and thus cut off from the source of all life both physical and spiritual of who am saith the Lord God being the only source of life spiritual and physical in all of Creation thus I repeat all found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be cut off from Me and shall be banished from My presence and cast out into outer darkness where the worm dieth not and the flames of torment burn and go not out even unto that place from which there is no return forever even as so said the bottomless pit. Thus it is as afore said for many Nations of the Earth thus Judged by Me as the days of grace and mercy  ended and the days of the punishing of the Nations have begun thus until the beginning of Judgment day  shall all of the Unrepentant Nations of the Earth by Me punished with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT thus shall it be that as so said afore many Of the most wealthy and most powerful shall fall first as shall soon fall one of the mightiest Nations because of the actions of its leader it shall fall and great shall be the fall thereof and there shall be nought that can stop its fall and great shall be the mourning of the Nations for the fall of this Modern Babylon the great but not only shall it alone fall but also many who profited from their association and trading with this one. But as said there is nought in Heaven or upon the Earth shall halt the fall of this mighty one and though the Government of this mighty one replaces its leader yet its fall shall be even like unto the fall of the Egyptian and Roman empires. Thus shall many say of this day as being the beginning of the end and the beginning of what many call the last great battle Armageddon in the vale of Jezreel on the plains of Megiddo in the Middle East when the Nations of the West and East are Joined in Battle even as so set down in My Holy Word. Thus as I have found this Nation even KENYA guilty of the sins crimes and transgressions of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and of wickedness corruption and immorality in the same way must I not only weigh KENYA in the Balances of My just  and punish this Nation for all of their crimes sins and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as is so set down in My Word and as demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments but all the Nations upon the face of the Earth by whirlwind and fire by Earthquake and tornadoes by tsunamis and tidal waves by volcanic activity and flood great storm and cyclones followed by drought and famine plague and pestilence and unstoppable diseases so must this and all the Nations the Earth be punished even as so said and demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments  set down on tablets of stone and written upon the fleshy tablets of the hearts of all mankind of which mankind calls their conscience that indeed warns and convict them of sin righteousness and the Judgment to come upon the breakers thereof. But also I shall punish the Government of this and all of the Nations upon the face of the Earth upon finding them guilty of corruption immorality of great wickedness but not only central Government but also all regional governments found not only guilty of wickedness immorality and corruption of which shall no longer be hidden but by My command shall be brought out into the light of truth even divine truth and upon finding these government guilty especially of corruption the miss use of government fund and resource so shall My wrath and anger descend forthwith but also shall I punish this Government and the governments of the Earth if found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the Needy of this and all the Nations of the Earth even of the sick disabled terminally ill of the elderly and the widow the orphan and the outcast  of the poverty stricken and the destitute and especially if found failing to adequately care for the Young the very Young and vulnerable from any who would harm abuse them in any way whatsoever. But this also I do say in as far as the middle east is concerned it shall be for the rise and fall of some of the mightiest Nations of the Earth many of the Nations of the Earth shall follow them especially those in that region but and especially two of the mightiest. Thus as so said afore the days of grace and mercy having ended and these now being the days of wrath and anger I say unto all the Nations of the Earth.   in as far as the punishment of these Nations is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even KENYA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and also on the rest of the African Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah “IMMANUEL”.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment