Tuesday 18 August 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING WEIGHED #BOLIVIA IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS IN THESE END OF DAYS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even ADONAI ELOHEI TZVA'OT Creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation named by mankind the Universe and all that exists therein the Sun Moon Stars and all the wonders thereof and at the centre created I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and the Kingdom of Heaven the Earth formed I by the breath of My Mouth for thus did I command it to exist and so came it into being and as I commanded it to be and so it exist and as I commanded so upon the surface thereof command moved Roach Hakodesh the Holy Spirit form the lands seas and oceans even the waters upon the Earth and the waters above the Earth and the void between the waters and the waters above the void were called I clouds and the void between the waters called I sky the waters upon the surface called seas and oceans rivers lakes and streams in them created I all the marine life of the creatures of My creation and created I the fowls and insects of the air to navigate and inhabit the void between the waters above the void and the waters below the void called sky and upon the land formed I the herbs of the land the trees of the forests and the grasses of the plains each after their kind and I saw that all in all of My creation was good and then I created mankind from the dust of the ground and breathed into their bodies the breath of life even their living souls created in Mine own image and commanded them to go forth and multiply and cover the face of the Earth  as I also commanded the creatures of My creation. Thus they then were pure holy righteous and perfect in My sight and thus being immortal until they fell in disobedience to the very first commandment I gave unto them and thus as so warned upon them descended the curse of death the grave also the beginning of days and  an end to their immortality but not only did the curse thereof descend upon mankind and their descendants thereafter; called original sin; but upon the whole of creation of each and every creature upon the face of the Earth and upon all of the stars of the heavens the planets that orbited them and the Galaxies in which they exist and this is the reason for repeating the creation of the heavens and the heaven of heavens and the Earth that when mankind fell the curse of sin death and corruption not only affected mankind alone but all of creation the whole of the Universe and all that in it that existed in that before mankind fell the whole all of creation was pure Holy and perfect in My sight having a beginning and no end immortal in the heaven of heavens and that I did as My Word states many a time in the cool of the day did come down to meet and converse with mankind and thus then it was mankind knew Me face to face and I them and when mankind fell that ended and betwixt mankind a Myself came into existence a great gulf fixed of which until I gave unto mankind the promise of a saviour redeemer and Messiah to come that gulf betwixt Me and mankind could not be traversed but once mankind began to believe in the promised redeemer saviour and Messiah to come that, that  great gulf could be crossed by Faith in Him He in and of Himself creating by His death and resurrection a path back unto Me He thus by faith giving all those who believed in Him by Faith the power to traverse that path for thus it is that He can through His shed blood redeem all who repent seeking from Me forgiveness of sin transgression and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin thus making them Holy Pure and righteous through His righteousness in My sight for the righteousness of mankind as is so set down because of the fall is likened unto filthy rags fit only to be burned. But it shall be as so said and set down in My Word this creation shall be rolled up as a scroll and cast into the fires of destruction and to be cast into the land of forgetfulness to be remembered no more. For it is and shall be that I shall create a new Heavens and a New Earth shall I create but not alone a new Heavens and a new Earth but a new creation without the curse of death and grave corruption and wickedness evil and the passing of days pure Holy in My sight having a beginning but no end and all of the creatures and mankind shall be pure perfect and holy in My sight IMMORTAL upon the New Earth and heaven of heavens even My Kingdom of Heaven FOR EVER IN ALL ETERNITY Even all of the redeemed of the Lamb. Thus shall once more mankind shall converse with Me face to face and as I know them so shall all of them know Me and as all of those know Me all shall know each other as they know themselves for it shall be that they and all the creatures of the Earth shall live move and have their being upon the face of the New Earth in Me saith the Lord God of Hosts. Thus as the fall was the death of mankind and the whole of creation so shall the new creation of the new Earth and the redeemed of the Lamb being redeemed by faith in the only true saviour redeemer even the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL be the resurrection of mankind and all of creation. Thus it is that first must come the end of the old creation which shall soon come to pass when these last days come to an end; even the days of the punishing of the Nations of the Earth weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and by Me one by one shall they all having been found guilty of original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments punished even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments as are set down in My Word Law and the prophets especially My Moral Law so shall I strike them down even unto death and the grave and from thence in Judgment to the bottomless pit wherein are fires of everlasting torment go not out forever and from which there is no escape nor reprieve; upon all of creation and mankind the Earth and the Universe descends even the end of days the end of this creation. Thus it is as so said so shall weigh in the balances of My Just Judgement this Nation even BOLIVIA and if found guilty of breaking any of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I in wrath and anger death and destruction punish them by Earth Quake Whirlwinds and fire great storms and floods  tornadoes and hurricanes and by Volcanic activity in many places and by drought plagues pestilence and unstoppable diseases but not alone for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments shall they be Punished but for also the pollution and destruction of the environment of which hath resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creature of My creation of land sea oceans and air and also for great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity but more so for the breaking of My Most Holy Moral Laws shall I punish not only the Nations thus far by Me weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement but their governments all regional local and central governments and even all of mankind unto perfection each and every one and none shall escape My Just Judgment  no not one. Thus I must warn once again the Nations that if I find them guilty of original sin and of all of the sins crimes and transgressions of great wickedness corruption immorality and also failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation which is their God given responsibility  even of the sick the terminally ill the elderly and the widow the outcast and the homeless the destitute and the poverty stricken the disable and the orphan but more so failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young and very young of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or murder them. Thus it shall be that for all manner of iniquity committed in all of the lives of the peoples of these Nations who have in the days of grace and mercy refuse to repent and seek for forgiveness and be redeemed through Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah shall be cast into the bottomless pit obedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments only guarantees in this life upon Earth the withholding of My wrath and anger and the giving of earthly prosperity and protection from all who would seek to harm them in effect these days of the punishing of the Nations  are ordained  to become the days of the ruling of the Nations By the IRON ROD even the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment in whose hand I have placed it even for the casting down of the disobedient unrepentant Nations of Mankind throughout all of the Earth. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even BOLIVIA if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the of the Nations and their governments. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment