Friday 7 April 2017

#THE #RESTING #PLACE OF THE #ARK OF THE #COVENANT CONTAINING THE TWO #TABLETS ON WHICH IS #WRITTEN THE #TESTIMONY OF #GOD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of Israel to all who are of Israel even all of the Holy People many have search in vain for the Ark of My Covenant that once resided in the Holy Place that was destroyed when the House to My Holy Name was cast down and the scattering of My People began. But now I give unto Israel how do you put it a clue to its resting place it is in the only place it can be and doth therein reside only those who are of the lineage of those who once were allowed to enter the Holy of Holies once a year can know and understand the place to which the clue refers for it is their ancestors who hid it to keep it safe at My Command of which My protection has overshadowed it till now.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment