Thursday 27 April 2017

#THE #LORD #GOD WILL #SOON BEGIN TO #JUDGE AND #PUNISH THE NATIONS FOR #THEIR #IMMORALITY AND #WICKEDNESS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    To thee and the Nations of the Earth that the first signs of the collapse of a civilization is its sinking in to the pit of immorality as hath been seen throughout all the generations of mankind for as it is that a civilization sinks into the pit of immorality that I do Judge and condemn them and do cause them to fall and how do I measure a civilizations immorality not by mankind’s measuring stick but Mine own and that measuring stick is that which I have set down in My Word and is and shall be strictly adhere to by Me and is by the only means by which  I Judge the Nations and any civilizations morality in any shape or form and if that Nation or civilization fails to measure up to My standards then it is condemned by Me and duly punished by Me. Thus what mankind doth not consider a sin or a breaking of My Holy Law I do so consider a sin if it breaks My Holy Law and commandments and as I Judged and destroyed in the past and hath caused the fall of other Nations and Kingdoms because of their wickedness perversion and their sinking in to the pit of immorality even the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah and caused the fall of the Egyptian Empire and the Roman the Persian and even did Judge and did cast out of Israel for their wicked disobedience to all of My Holy Law and commandments so shall it be with this civilization and the present Nations upon the Earth thus say I unto thee consider what My Word reveals as concerning what I consider as immoral and moral and be assured that any Nation on Earth that is immoral in My sight as have civilization in the past they shall be weighed in My balances and measured by My Holy Law and if found wanting in the respect of being upright and moral I it is that shall Judge and condemn them and bring them down unto the dust of the ground and shall destroy them utterly so that no more shall they pollute My creation in any shape or form.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment