Monday 17 April 2017

#THE #BEGINNING OF THE #DAY OF #GODS #VENGEANCE #UPON ALL THE #WICKED #NATIONS OF #THE #EARTH

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel unto thee that at this time I say unto thee the days of warning the Nations of the wrath to come upon all the wicked Nations of the Earth and giving those Nations time to turn from their wickedness immorality idolatry the neglect of their destitute of their homeless the lack of care for their orphans, sick, elderly, poor and disable and contributing to aid of the disaster struck Nations of the Earth and the disobedience of My Holy Law and Commandments as delivered by Moses are at an end. Thus say I that now it is that I will warn those Nations of the verdict of My Judgment of them and the punishment due to descend upon them and in but a short period of time shall that Judgment be  executed  and in wrath and anger I shall strike them with the full fury of My wrath and anger even like unto that which descended upon Sodom and Gomorrah or that which hath descended upon Egypt at the times of the Pharaohs these Nations shall fall even as Rome fell and shall not arise ever again from the destruction that shall come upon them, the days of My vengeance are beginning and that which is prophesied to come upon the whole Earth at this time shall and will be fulfilled till all is done as is set down in My Word the days of the punishment of the wicked from this time forth shall commence and I shall not hold back nor refrain from the punishment thereof to long hath unbelief and the disobedience of the wicked of the Earth existed and is as a foul stench rising up into My nostrils from the surface of the Earth and the blood of the victims of the wicked acts of the wicked of mankind and the wickedness of the Nations cries out from the ground for vengeance to be executed upon them and thus shall it indeed shall come to pass vengeance is Mine saith the Lord God of Hosts I shall repay wrath and anger for the wicked acts of the wicked men and Nations of the Earth.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment