Sunday 23 April 2017

#THE #DAY OF #JACOBS #TROUBLE #WHEN THE #WRATH OF #GOD #DESCENDS ON THE #WICKED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

     Now upon the Earth is that day which in My Word that is called Jacobs trouble but it is that Jacob shall be saved from out it for it is that for fear of that which is coming and is to come upon the Earth men’s hearts will fail them for fear of that which is to come and their countenance shall be like unto those that go down unto the grave because of the whirlwind of My Wrath and anger that shall descend upon the whole of the wicked of mankind. But this do I say I shall save Israel from out of the lands of their dispersion and shall draw all the remnant of My people from out of the Nations wherein they dwell to return unto that Land of promise that I gave unto Abraham and his descendants forever for it is that never again shall Israel be enslaved for I shall enslave those who have enslaved My people and cruelly use those who have cruelly used My people and those who have preyed upon them shall be preyed upon and those have sought their down fall and destruction I shall destroy and I shall cleanse the whole of the land of promise of all that doth pollute it and I shall return the glory of My presence to dwell amongst them forever. Thus there shall be raised up a King like unto David that shall rule over them and this one is he who has been promised throughout the whole of My Word and the throne of David shall be established therein forever and he shall rule the Nations with a rod of iron for it is in the days to come when Jacobs trouble shall be ended that My Glory shall cover the Earth and the Nations of the Earth as the waters cover the sea.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment