Saturday 1 April 2017

#THE #JUDGING OF THE #NATIONS TO #BEGIN AS #GOD #PROMISED IN #HIS WORD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts to all the Nations of the Earth especially to My people Israel that I warned all of the thee of the Judgment to come upon all of the Earth that I would draw My swift and terrible sword to strike the wicked and corrupt Nations of the Earth but yet thou hast taken none heed and hath not turned from and repented of thy corruption and wickedness and of disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments, yea though some of thee hath sought to obey My Holy Law and Commandments yet thou hast fallen far short of that obedience required for Me to withhold My wrath and anger and after the sharpening and polishing of My terrible swift sword to return it to its sheath so that it would be held back from striking the Nations. Did I not warn thee of the Judgment to come many times in the past yet still the majority of the Nations have taken none heed and is it not written in Mine own Word that Judgement begins at the House of God even Mine own House and upon Mine own people whether in Israel or scattered abroad amongst the Nations of the Earth. Thus now I say unto thee that thou mayest know that is I who am the creator and Judge of the whole of mankind and that My swift and terrible sword is now unsheathed and ready to strike the Nations of the Earth I shall not return it to its sheath but hand to the one who is to wield it and shall command him to go forth and to strike all the wicked and rebellious Nations of the Earth thus it shall not be returned to Me to put it back in its sheath until its task hath been accomplished. I say this first it shall begin with Mine own House and Mine own people and upon those that are righteous on the outside yet full of dead men’s bones and then upon all the wicked and immoral and perverse Nations who know not Me nor do desire to know Me. Thus shall all flesh know that it is the I AM THAT I AM even the creator and Judge of the whole of mankind that hath done this unto thee through him that wields My swift and terrible sword even I the Lord God and creator of the whole of creation and the Universe and all that in it is. Though do I say this if that one finds a righteous and obedience Nation or one that is seeking to be Holy and righteous even as the angel of death when he saw the blood upon the doors and lintels of the houses of My People in Egypt passed over them and struck the first born of the Egyptians so shall this one pass by all who are righteous and obedient to all of My Holy Laws and commandments or seeking to obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment