Saturday 8 April 2017

#JUSTICE IN AS FAR AS THE #SYRIAN #REGIME AND ITS #LEADER MUST BE #DONE AND SEEN TO BE #DONE

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    That now it is that the course hath been set for the Nations to run and the finishing post is only reached when that one which hath in Syria has paid for his crimes against his own people and against humanity and against My Holy Law and commandment. Thus the punishment for the inactivity of the Nations in bring an end to this ones tyranny and his killing of innocent civilians I shall not withdraw until this one hath truly been brought to Justice. Thus it is that if thou doth fail in doing so, I saith the Lord God even I who holds the lives of all of humanity in the palm of My Hands. Who raises a Nation up to the height of heaven and doth cast another down unto Sheol or as thou callest it the depths of hell, shall not fail in the punishing this one and the Nations also for I shall hold both guilty in My eyes of the crimes against humanity so committed and as reveald in My Holy Law and commandments shall meet out the punishment due. But and if thou doth bring this one to Justice and execute the full measure of punishment for his and his regimes crimes then I shall have mercy on thee and withhold the full fury of My Wrath and anger against thee for thy crimes of omission, for as I am a Just God meeting out punishment for the crimes of unbelief and the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments I am also a most merciful God in being merciful to all of those who turn from their crimes of commission and omission in the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments especial the one which says thou shall not kill and whomsoever does do so when they come before Me especially for the massacring of many people’s shall be Judged guilty and cast into Sheol forever. But I do say this there shall be no mercy and I shall not withhold My wrath and anger from all of those who do support this one and who are by association as guilty as he and his regime once I cast down a rock upon a country which devastated when it exploded a great area of that Nation as a warning of the power of My wrath and the fury of My Anger against that Nation for its crimes in the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments of which humanity and that Nation hath no defence against. The warning is that I can easily do this again but the next time it will descend upon those who even by association are guilt of crimes of murdering innocent men women and children and shall not Just devastate an empty wilderness.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment