Saturday 22 April 2017

#THE #DREAM OF #NEBUCHADNEZZAR IN THE #BOOK OF #DANIEL THAT IS ABOUT THE #LAST #DAYS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation creator of everything that exists and hath existed and shall exist who hath set the stars and planets and Galaxies in their course from the tiniest meteorite to the comets that travel the Galaxies and from the specks of dust to the whole of the Universe which I saith the Holy One of Israel do hold in the palm of My hand I AM THAT I AM,  am perfect and infinite in every aspect of My being without body parts or passions beyond the comprehension of mankind sovereign ruler of the whole of creation I whose will is done upon Earth as it is Done in the heaven of heavens even My revealed will and purpose for the whole of creation and to whom all the secrets of men, women and children’s hearts and minds are known unto perfection and I it is that doth reveal My will and purposes to those whom I chose to be children unto Me and I a Father unto them. Thus it is that to thee I open up a Mystery as found in the book of Daniel of which mankind hath pondered since it hath been revealed the dream of Nebuchadnezzar the last part thereof which he saw iron mingled with clay and mingled with the seed of men that will not adhere to one another just as iron doth not mix with clay thus this now hath in the past come about and is coming to pass now in Europe and shall continue unto completion. But it is the next part that is revealed for the time that shall come upon the whole of the Earth it says that I will set up a Kingdom which never shall be destroyed and that shall never be possessed by any other people but it shall break in pieces and consume all the Kingdoms of the Earth and it shall stand forever and so shall it come to pass upon the face of the Earth as is so set down in My Holy Word. The stone cut out of a mountain without hands the Mountain is My Holy Mountain and the stone cut without hands is the one I have chosen to perform this task.

This is the Word of God to thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment