Monday 19 September 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #IRAN SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOR HAVING BEEN FOUND IN THESE END OF DAYS AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

                  Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL THE ONLY TRUE Son of the Living God eternal in the Heavens and Heaven of Heavens saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb of all of those of Mankind and the Holy People who belong unto Me having by Faith accepted Him as their Saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleansed them of all of all the sins crimes and transgression committed i the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandment and especially of Original sin throughout their life on Earth even of  Israel’s breaking of the Covenant I made with them at the foot of My Holy Mountain by the hand of Mosher My servant and friend. Thus say I unto thee saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and all that exists in all of Creation  even the Earth and  all that exists thereon even all of the creatures of My creation and all of mankind who was the chief of My creation before being cast out of Eden’s Garden and barred from the tree of Life upon which placed I the angel with flaming sword and even all of the Nations of mankind that now having been Judged By Me are to be punished as so Judged when MY Judgement day dawns of which now is soon to descend upon all of the Nations of mankind ad even upon Mine own Nation and people even Israel and upon all of those who profess to be of Me both of Mine own people and of all the Nations of the Earth even of those  of every land tribe and Nation who profess to be of Me but yet of a truth indeed know Me not and do worship a god and the gods of the own wicked imaginations but  shall on Judgement day come to know with whom they in spirit and truth have to do even the only true Living God creator of the Heavens and the Earth and all in that doth exist thereon  Adonai Elohim Tzva’ot the only true Eternal living God infinite in all of My being without beginning or end of days and in who and by whom all things in all of creation exist I saith the Holy One of Israel who am the source of all life, of mankind and all the creatures of My creation. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel the Messiah IMMANUEL is the only true eternal Passover Lamb through whom alone can any of mankind be saved from My wrath in Judgment to come when the passing of days and this creation  have ended when Judgment  day begins for as there was a beginning days so must there also be an end of days when this creation hath also ended  and before the beginning of the new creation wherein time exists not nor doth death  even when all manner of wickedness corruption evil and immorality exist not where in all things work together for good to the Glory of my Holy Name where all who therein live move and have their being even in all of My Heavenly Kingdom are pure holy and righteous in My sight and all the hidden things of darkness are no more when the lion shall lay down with the Lamb and the child shall play upon an asps nest without fear for in all of My Holy Mountain  no harm shall exist. Thus it shall be that in the days to come saith the Lord God all the hidden things of darkness and of great wickedness immorality corruption murder debate deceit rape kidnapping the abuse of the young and vulnerable of adultery and perverse practices of the  wicked theft of property or people or live stock and especially cruelty to and slaughter of the creatures of My creation and all other crimes sins and transgressions no matter what they be that have been committed by any and all of mankind shall be brought out into the light more so saith the Lord God than I have done thus far and in the past and any found to be guilty thereof shall not only have to face the applicable laws of mankind but My Holy Law and by that law if found guilty by Me shall be Judged and punished most severely in this life and in that to come. Thus as I so said the days of grace and mercy have ended as shall end  as shall all the days of darkness wickedness disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and the days of wrath and anger and of the punishing of the Nations for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall continue until My Judgement day dawns. Thus the warning goes out to all of mankind to turn from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  and to turn from off committing all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking of all My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin for the days of grace and mercy are at an end  that have lasted since the coming of the only true Passover Lamb redeemer saviour and Messiah IMMANUEL so shall the days of wrath and anger and the punishing of the wicked immoral and corrupt Nations of mankind and even of all of those guilty of the breaking My Holy Laws and commandments hath begun and shall not end until Judgment day dawns and as so said when this old creation hath as it were rolled up as a scroll is rolled up and as the scroll is cast into the fire to be consumed by the flames thereof so shall the all consuming fires of MY wrath and anger  consume this creation and it shall be utterly and totally destroyed   and after Judging of all of mankind upon Judgement day hath ended then shall  create My New Heavens and New Earth wherein as so said death and the grave shall not exists nor wickedness sin corruption or iniquity  everlasting life purity Holiness righteousness peace beyond all understanding wherein all of My will shall be done willingly in all of My Holy Mountain and in all of My New creation. Thus it shall be as I so said I have Judged IRAN and found them  guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Laws and shall by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement  and shall punished them most severely but not only shall they be punished having been  found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments alone but also for the committing of great wickedness immorality and corruption and for the pollution and the destruction of the environment not only of the land but of the oceans and seas that have resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation whose blood cries out from the ground for My Just Judgment to strike down the guilty and cast them down into the bottomless pit and sheol wherein the flames of everlasting torment burn forever as also doth the blood of those who have been murdered by the wicked immoral perverts of mankind cry from the ground for My Just Judgment to strike them down unto sheol  and the bottomless pit and who shall in Judgment upon Judgement day shall be denied the mercy they denied their victims and shall of a certainty be cast not only into the bottomless pit but of a certainty into the flames of everlasting torment that burn therein without reprieve for My Judgment and punishment is not as mankind’s Mine is permanent and forever. But not alone shall I punish IRAN having been Judged and found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but their government also having been found failing in their duty and responsibility to meet not only the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the widow the elderly the destitute the poverty stricken the homeless and the orphan but and also provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them thus as so said having  been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy and for all of  the crimes sins and transgressions set down herein shall this Nation and the Nations of mankind be punished in wrath and anger by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement and by whirlwind and fire great storm and hurricanes tornadoes and cyclones by Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions and by floods drought famine plagues and diseases so shall they all be punished having been  found guilty and unrepentant OF Original sin and of the breaking of al of My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But and as afore said thus shall it be in as far as the punishment of all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even IRAN and unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and BEFORE Judgement days dawns obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless with peace and prosperity and protect this and all the Nations of the Earth that do so as they have never afore been blessed with Peace and prosperity in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM,  AM  saith ADONA ELOHIM TZVA’OT the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment