Wednesday 7 September 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #ANGOLA HAVING BEEN IN THESE END OF DAYS AS #JUDGED FOUND #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses all those who have by faith accept the Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb of all of their sins crimes and transgression especially Original sin committed in Eden’s garden by Mankind’s first parents being deceived by the enemy of mankind and the Holy People Israel even the Adversary. Thus say I unto thee at this time saith the Lord God of the whole of creation named by mankind the Universe and of the Sun Moon and Stars fixed in the Heavens and all of the wonders therein created to the Glory of My Holy Name especially the Earth created at the centre thereof whereon  created I all of the creatures of My creation the chief of My creation being Mankind both male and female created I them in Mine own image in Mine own imaged created I mankind both male and female and commanded them to go forth and multiply and to cover the face of the Earth having a beginning of days but without end being immortal upon the Earth until they fell being deceived by the Adversary the enemy of mankind and the Holy People Israel into committing Original sin; the breaking of My first commandment given unto mankind not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil upon pain of death; bring about upon them and the whole of My creation the curse of death, the grave  and the beginning of days and the giving of My promise of a Messiah, saviour and redeemer to come so that  mankind and especially My people Israel could return unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL who hath redeemed all who have, shall and do believe in Him who hath and shall redeemed all of those who have shall and do believe in Him of Mankind and of the Holy People Israel before Judgment day dawns. Thus it was when mankind fell time began but  now that the end of days is come upon mankind so doth approach the end of days culminating in My Judgement day when I shall call forth all of mankind past present and future to stand before Me to be Judged by My Just Judgement and if found guilty of Original sin and of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments condemned to the bottomless pit wherein the flames of everlasting torment burn forever, but as concerning the Nations As Judged by My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments who shall in these days of the punishing of the Nations; the days of the Judging of the Nations having been fulfilled; even the days of the pouring out upon all the Nations of the Earth that have in the days of the Judging of the Nations been found guilty thereof of Original sin and of being guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger that that shall be punished by Me and shall of a certainty upon Judgment day when all the unrepentant Nations having been punished by Me the Judging of them upon Judgement day will be as it is in the courts of mankind when a person’s is found guilty of committing a crime the evidence of guilt when presented is without question and uncontested the sentence then is Just a formality. Thus it shall be in My Court on Judgement day when all of mankind by Me shall be Judged By My Just Judgement after all the crimes sins and transgression of each and every one of mankind and the Nations of Mankind have been read out before all and the Messiah IMMANUEL hath by His death resurrection and ascension stood up in Judgement on behalf of all of those who have believed in and have accepted Him as their saviour and redeemer and I saith the Lord God of all of creation having declared His sacrifice in their place acceptable in My sight and therefore declaring them Holy Pure and innocent in My sight are in Judgement upon Judgement day acquitted and from thence ascend into the Heaven of Heavens to take their place at My right hand. But in as far as the rest of Mankind and the Nations are concerned they already having been Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and guilty of great wickedness immorality and iniquity and in this life have been punished when all the Nations having been As Judged by My Just Judgment have been punish and their sentence after their crimes sins and transgressions have been red out before all will be only a formality for once the end hath come at the end of days all of the unrepentant and fall of mankind and the Holy People shall be condemned and banished to the bottomless pit forever only those who shall be Judged by My Just Judgement upon Judgement day and their crimes sins and transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin read out before all upon Judgment day are and shall be the dead brought forth from their grave to stand before Me and be Judged. Thus it is and shall be for the Living in Judgement upon Judgement day  only the final sentence of death shall need to be carried out on those alive upon the Earth they having already been found guilty and punish but it is all the Living and the dead shall suffer not just physical death but spiritual death thus all who are found guilty of the breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments are and shall be cut off from Me and banished to the bottomless pit and thus cut off from the source of all life both physical and spiritual of who am saith the Lord God being the only source of life spiritual and physical in all of Creation thus I repeat all found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be cut off from Me and shall be banished from My presence and cast out into outer darkness where the worm dieth not and the flames of torment burn and go not out even unto that place from which there is no return forever even as so said the bottomless pit. Thus it is as afore said for many Nations of the Earth thus Judged by Me as the days of grace and mercy  ended and the days of the Judging of the Nations fulfilled and these now being the days of the punishing of the Nations thus until the beginning of Judgment day  shall all of the Unrepentant Nations of the Earth by Me be punished with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT thus shall it be that as so said afore many Of the most wealthy and most powerful shall fall first as shall soon fall one of the mightiest Nations because of the actions of its leader it shall fall and great shall be the fall thereof and there shall be nought that can stop its fall and great shall be the mourning of the Nations for the fall of this Modern Mighty Nation shall be great but not only shall it alone fall but also many who have profited from their association and trading with this one. But as said there is nought in Heaven or upon the Earth shall halt the fall thereof of this mighty one and though the Government of this mighty one replaces its leader yet its fall shall be even like unto the fall of the Egyptian, Persian  and Roman empires. Thus shall many say of this day as being the beginning of the end and the beginning of what many shall call the last great battle fought on the plains of Megiddo in the Middle East when the Nations of the West and East are Joined in Battle even as so set down in My Holy Word. Thus as I have found this Nation even ANGOLA guilty of the sins crimes and transgressions of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and of great wickedness corruption and immorality in the same way must I not only As Judged by My just punish this Nation for all of their crimes sins and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as is so set down in My Word and as demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments but all the Nations upon the face of the Earth by whirlwind and fire by Earthquake and tornadoes by tsunamis and tidal waves by volcanic activity and flood, great storms and cyclones followed by drought and famine plague and pestilence and unstoppable diseases so must this and all the Nations the Earth be punished even as so said and demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments  set down on tablets of stone and written upon the fleshy tablets of the hearts of all mankind of which mankind calls their conscience that indeed warns and convicts them of penalty for the committing all of sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and of My righteousness Judgment to come upon the breakers thereof. But also I shall punish the Government of this and all of the Nations upon the face of the Earth upon finding them guilty of corruption immorality of great wickedness but not only central Government but all regional governments found not only guilty of wickedness immorality and corruption of which shall no longer be hidden but by My command shall be brought out into the light of truth even divine truth and upon finding these government guilty especially of corruption the miss use of government fund and resource so shall My wrath and anger descend forthwith upon them full measure but also shall I punish this Government and the governments of the Earth if found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the Needy of this and all the Nations of the Earth even of the sick disabled terminally ill of the elderly and the widow the orphan and the outcast  of the poverty stricken and the destitute and especially if found failing to adequately care for the Young the very Young and vulnerable from any who would harm abuse them in any way whatsoever. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL But this also I do say in as far as the middle east is concerned it shall be for the rise and fall of some of the mightiest Nations of the Earth of which many of the Nations of the Earth shall follow them especially those in that region but and especially two of the mightiest. But as so said afore the days of grace and mercy have ended and these now being the days of wrath and anger and the punishing of the Nations of the Earth thus say I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven unto all the Nations of the Earth In as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even ANGOLA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and also on the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah “IMMANUEL”.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment