Friday 23 September 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE SON OF GOD THE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL FOR HAVING BEEN AS #JUDGED FOUND #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS #KYRGYZSTAN SHALL BE #PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

            Thus saith the Lord God and the Messiah IMMANUEL the only true Son of the eternal infinite living God begotten not made eternal in the Heavens and Heaven of Heavens and  by Him all things were created that were created in the beginning He who is the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb of all of Mankind and the Holy People Israel for there is no other name under Heaven whereby any of Mankind and the Holy People Israel can be saved from My wrath and anger to come in Judgement upon Judgement day except by the Name of the only Son of God IMMANUEL especially of the saviour redeemer and the eternal Passover Lamb of all of those who have repented seeking of Me forgiveness first for Original sin and for all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of being guilty of all manner of wickedness immorality and iniquity and upon being forgiven are by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL washed clean of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and of all manner of wickedness corruption and iniquity thus become pure holy and righteous in My sight and through His resurrection are resurrected unto eternal life and at the end of their Earthly and physical life after being Judged upon Judgment day are acquitted being accounted as righteous in My sight having been clothed in the righteousness of the Messiah IMMANUEL and thus shall ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven therein to dwell forever at My right Hand saith the Holy One of Israel having been saved from My wrath and anger to come that shall descend upon all of the wicked immoral corrupt breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially upon all of those of mankind that dwell upon the face of the Earth who are guilty of having broken all of My Moral Law. Thus say I as I have so said so have I done and so shall I do even punish all the Nations that have been as Judged by My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and as thus so said guilty of breaking My Moral Laws by all of the Nations of the Earth from the least to the greatest from the smallest Nation of land seas an oceans of the Earth to the greatest and the Mightiest Nation upon the face of the Earth even all of those who have been as Judged by My Just Judgement found guilty  and are due to be punish by the whirlwind of My  wrath  and anger according as so demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments even as is so set down and written in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall it as written be spread throughout all of the Earth so that all upon the face of the Earth when coming before Me in Judgement when Judgment day dawns at the end of days not long off shall have none excuse before Me in that they shall be unable to say they knew not of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the consequences of breaking any and all of them even the out pouring of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger upon all of mankind and the Holy People upon the face of the Earth that obey not from the heart all of My Holy Laws and commandments but especially the consequence of breaking My Most Moral Law of which if broken for those who break them there is and shall be no forgiveness and no mercy especially if in the breaking of them they commit such wicked immoral crimes against the weak the vulnerable the young and the innocent of mankind. Thus by IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT and as demanded by My Holy Law and commandments shall I indeed punish all of those who have been As Judged by My Just Judgement found unrepentant, fallen and guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and commandments and My Moral Law as said and as written and set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I punish all the Nations of the Earth. Thu it is that there shall come a time before the end and the dawn of Judgment day that in the instant any and of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law are broken by any of mankind in the instant they are break them they shall be punished according to the demands of My Holy Law and Commandments. Thus as said I shall I would so have I Judged each and every Nation one by one by My Just Judgment and as I have thus far punished some of the Nation Judged by Me found guilty of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law and in like manner shall I saith the Lord God of Hosts punished those Judged found  guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Law and Commandments and thus it is unlike the laws of Mankind’s Justice system is limited in its enforcement the Laws of mankind Justice system there are no such limitations with Me in the strict enforcement of all of My Holy Law and Commandments for I AM THAT I AM, am in every place throughout all of creation at the same instant of time and in all of eternity and could have and can apply the punishment due for any and all crimes in the instant they are committed but as is said and so I say Judgment must be tempered by mercy for without mercy Judgement cannot be Just but is a most wicked tyranny in the extreme as I am the Just Judge of all of mankind so am I a Merciful Judge in the Judging  of all of the Nations of mankind saith the Lord God of Host and of all of creation. But it shall be that I shall be merciful to those that are merciful to others but to the wicked cruel tyrants of the Earth I shall be to them the terror that rises a noon day and shall in wrath and Anger strike the wicked tyrannical dictators of the Earth with the sword of My Just Judgement. Thus  I shall be unto all the Nations of land seas and oceans of the Earth in the Judging of them a Just Judge but in the weighing of this Nation upon finding them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness corruption and immorality the cruel treatment and slaughter of the creatures of My creation the pollution and destruction of the environment especial of the seas around them and of the seas and oceans of the Earth the crime of neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of the people of this Nation even KYRGYZSTAN by its Government and as the days of grace and mercy hath ended and no repentance hath been forthcoming forth coming then upon this Nations Government shall the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger be poured forth by whirlwind and fire floods and great storms plague and famine pestilence and Earth quakes and tidal waves and an awakening of volcanoes throughout all of the Mediterranean. But as also as so said in My Word I have no Joy in the death of the wicked and I would have had it instead of wrath and anger pour forth, blessings peace and prosperity and rather than wrath and anger death and destruction I Would that every one of mankind had repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL saith the Holy One of Israel.   But mankind having rejected the salvation and redemption offered in the days of grace and mercy ended mankind having remained fallen and unrepentant breakers of all of My Holy Laws and commandment and My Moral then wrath and anger death and destruction must be poured out upon all the wicked disobedient breakers of all of My Holy Laws and commandment especial My Most Holy Moral Law. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water of everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even KYRGYZSTAN and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment