Friday 9 September 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #TANZANIA SHALL BE PUNISHED IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL SIN

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Messiah, IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanseth all of those who by Faith have accepted Him as their saviour and redeemer having repented and been forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments and especially of inherited Original sin.  Thus it is saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and Heaven of Heavens that I it is who hath created all of creation according to My Will and purposes as is revealed in all of My Word Law and  the prophets past and present all of creation in eternity wherein all of My creation was pure, Holy and Righteous and most precious in My sight and of which first at the centre thereof created I the Earth Sun and Moon and all the host of the heavens thus it was that I at the centre of My creation created I the Earth followed by the Sun Moon and all of the stars and all of the wonder thereof created for the Gory of My Holy Name. Thus as so said afore saith the Holy One of Israel when I created mankind and all of the creatures of My creation from the dust of the ground time and the passing of days existed not yea indeed there was night and day but not as the passing of days were measured after the fall of mankind for Me a thousand years or more as mankind measures time no more than a day unto Me. Thus in the beginning when I created mankind and the creatures of the Earth as afore said there was only eternity; thus in eternity time existed not the question that the scientists so called want an answer to is how old is the Earth and the answer is older than mankind can measure for as said until the fall of mankind times passing was not measured and the seven days of creation as set down in My Word were seven of My days but whether it was seven of My days or mankind’s days not only the Earth was created in seven days but all of creation the creatures of creation and Mankind the Chief of My creation; and all of the creatures and mankind were immortal and innocent in all of their being pure and holy and righteous in My sight without spot or blemish doing My will upon the Earth willingly as it was and is still done in the Heaven of Heavens and the Kingdom of Heaven. Thus if mankind had not fallen through believing the lies and deceit of the adversary into being disobeying My  first Commandment given to mankind of which was as said and set down in My Word that upon being forbidden to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that if they disobeyed that commandment they would surely die and therefore mankind and all of the creatures of My creation would have lived forever but thus It was mankind fell and corruption death and the grave and the passing of days descended  and upon all of My creation and thus only then did mankind understand fully the consequences of breaking My first commandment given to them when they fell and the curse of death and the grave corruption and as afore said the beginning of days and the curse of death and the grave and then through them by inheritance the passing on to all of their offspring Original sin until the end of days and the dawn of Judgement day. Thus it is as time death and corruption cannot and does not exist in all Eternity so must the present creation; as so said afore; at the end days must be rolled up as a scroll and cast into the fiery furnace of My Wrath and anger to be no more and the New Creation as was the old created by My mighty right Hand and the Word of My Mouth created perfect before the fall of mankind shall so shall the New be created perfect pure and holy and righteous in My sight having a beginning but no end of days eternal in the Heavens. Thus it is as afore said in the new heavens and upon the Earth time will not exist only eternity and all of mankind who have been redeemed by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL shall live forever and the old Earth and Heavens shall become but a faded memory which shall pass on into the land of forgetfulness. But also for all eternity it is and shall be that all of the unrepentant fallen of mankind who could have in the days of grace and mercy repented have been forgiven through Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL but they rejected that which was offered and refused to repent and shall as written and set down in My Word Law and the prophets be cast into the bottomless pit wherein burn the flames of everlasting torment t even all of those who have been as Judged found guilty not only of original sin inherited from Adam and Eve but of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments throughout their lives upon the Earth having been found guilty of all manner of wickedness corruption, immorality and iniquity who have upon being warned of My Just Judgment to come upon all of mankind have chosen through unbelief  to ignore the warnings given that unless they repented of all of their sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking My Holy Laws throughout their life upon Earth that on Judgment day they shall be brought before Me saith the Lord God of Hosts even the Holy One of Israel and have to give and account of their life upon the Earth having  to give an answer for all of their sins crimes and transgression committed throughout their life on Earth having none excuse before Me for as Judged they all have by Me been found guilty of all sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and also of great wickedness unrighteousness unbelief immorality corruption the pollution and destruction of the Earth’s environment resulting in the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation and by many of the deliberate cruel injuries and deliberate killing of the wild creatures of My Creation and the abuse, neglect  and killing of the domestic creatures of My creation entrusted to mankind for their care and protection of which mankind hath criminally failed so to do and I saith the Lord God all of creation shall not from this time forth allow any who neglect so to do to go unpunished by Me. But as concerning mankind’s inhumanity to mankind thus say I all who subject their fellow human beings to unimaginable cruelty torture slavery even sinking to the very depths of depravity using their fellow human beings to satisfy their carnal desires not limiting it to age or gender thus shall it be all those found by Me saith the Lord God guilty of these crimes against their fellows human beings shall at this time and in Judgement not long off be punished without mercy and with the out pouring of the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger full measure for their destiny is as it were set in stone to cast by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit wherein burn the flames of everlasting torment for all eternity. Thus as so said this Nation TANZANIA having been as Judged found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of all manner of wickedness iniquity immorality and corruption the breaking all of My Moral Law the pollution and devastation of the environment that hath and is causing the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation My wrath and anger hath been provoked against those guilty of this Nation found guilty of causing the needless deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation that live and move and have their being upon the Land and in the lakes rivers stream and ponds and in seas and oceans of the Earth. Thus it is I who shall punish those guilty of so doing most severely in wrath and anger that shall descend upon them as said afore full measure they shall suffer as they have caused the creatures of My creation to suffer. Thus it is as the days of grace and mercy have ended wherein there was given the opportunity to all of Mankind to escape My wrath and anger to come in Judgement upon Judgment day by repenting and the seeking for forgiveness and redemption through Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and by His shed blood being cleansed of all of the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments and of Original sin and thus becoming Pure, Holy and Righteous in My sight. Thus it is that those of Mankind having refused to repent and turn by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL unto Me saith the Lord God the Holy One of Israel so shall the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT descend upon all of the unrepentant and fallen Nations of Mankind along with Earthquakes tsunamis tidal waves catastrophic floods volcanic eruptions great storms tornadoes cyclones hurricanes followed by plague pestilence the increased heat of the Sun bearing down upon the Earth so much so that it shall refuse to give of its bounty resulting in famine drought and disease so shall My wrath and anger now and in Judgment descend upon this Nation. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even TANZANIA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that IT does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and all the Nations of Europe and the Middle East. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment