Saturday 17 September 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE SAVIOUR THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #TURKMENISTAN HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the Messiah IMMANUEL the only true Son of the Living God Saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb of all of those of mankind and Israel who have repented of first and foremost of Original inherited sin committed by Adam and Eve in Eden’s garden by being deceived by the adversary into disobeying the first commandment given to mankind which was not to Eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil for if they did they would surely die. Thus they  being deceived did break that first commandment resulting in the first and original sin thus bring upon them and upon all of mankind the curse of death and the grave and the casting out of them from Eden’s Garden thus  the curse of death for mankind’s sake fell upon all of My creation and the creatures of My creation and brought about the beginning of days thus it was that I in loving kindness and mercy gave unto mankind three score and ten or more years so that they could return unto Me through the promise given by Me of a Messiah and redeem to come who would save and redeem My people out of every Land tribe people and Nation from My wrath to come when Judgement day dawned and all of mankind came before Me to be Judged and those found guilty of original sin and the committing of all of the sins crimes sin and transgression of breaking My Holy Law and commandments if unrepentant unforgiven and not having been cleansed by the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL; for only through the shed of blood even the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah can there be remission of all of the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments and of Original sin; shall be cast into My Prison the bottomless pit and sheol forever wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment. But those who have done so shall be accounted Holy and Righteous in My and shall in Judgement be acquitted and thus in Him having been resurrected through resurrection unto eternal life shall ascend into the Heaven of Heavens even My Kingdom of Heaven forever. Thus the only purpose of mankind existence upon the Earth is to give once in their lives upon Earth the true freedom of will to either reject or accept the Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb and upon their choice shall depend their eternal destiny but say I this once the choice is made there shall be and is none other and no turning back only if the wrong choice is made the agony of regret forever. No crime committed by all of mankind upon the face of the Earth shall by Me saith the Lord God of all of creation shall go unpunished whether spirit or physical all shall be punished according to the demands of My Holy Law and Commandments without exception. Thus have I Judged TURKMENISTAN and found this Nation guilty of breaking all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral law but not only guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments  but of committing all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption especially the government of this Nation of which is guilty of the pollution devastation of the environment which hath along with the other Nations of the Earth caused the deaths and cruel injuries of a multitude of  the creatures of My creation of which on Judgment day I shall on finding them guilty of committing these sins crimes and transgressions against  the creatures of My creation along with all unrepentant fallen Nations of mankind guilty of so doing I shall not hold them guiltless but shall as demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments punish them severely even as I shall punish all the unrepentant fallen Nations of mankind by pouring out upon them the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger and upon Judgment day at the end of days when all of mankind both the quick and the dead shall come before Me to be Judged this Nation along with all the Nations of the Earth found guilty of these crimes and transgressions against the creatures of My creation shall be cast headlong into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of eternal torment that exists therein and that forever. But not only shall I punish this Nation and all the Nations of mankind found guilty in Judgment upon Judgment day of the pollution and devastation of the Earth environment but also as so said afore for the breaking of all of  My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral law and for all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption and for having found the Government of this Nation guilty of failing in their God given responsibility to meet the needs of  needy of their nation even of the sick the widow and the orphan of the homeless and the outcast the disabled the deaf dumb and blind the destitute and the poverty stricken the elderly and of those seeking refugee within their gates but more so in the failing of this Government to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable from all of those who would harm abuse or even murder them thus for the failure of TURKMENISTANS Government to provide for the needs of the needy of this Nation so shall I in wrath and anger punish TURKMENISTAN and its  Government most severely at this time in these days of wrath an anger. But it shall be that I shall the more so punish those Nations whose civilian population have suffered and are suffering  poverty destitution and cruelty at the hands of their own tyrannical and cruel Governments and regimes of which indeed hath provoked Me in wrath and anger to rain down upon the heads of such Governments and Regimes death and destruction by whirlwind and by fire by Earth quakes and mighty tidal waves and great storms that shall wash clean the surface of the Earth of all such wicked tyrannical and evil governments which oppress their people and rob them of that which is rightfully theirs condemning them to a life of  poverty and destitution whilst they live in comfort and security want for nothing even to the extent of denying them their God given basic human rights and freedoms for upon the Earth in Mine eyes all of mankind are equal and shall equally be Judged when coming before Me upon Judgment day at the end of days for when all pass from this life all they have possessed shall of a certainty left behind even their bodies shall be returned to the dust of the Earth from whence they were created and as all of mankind within their hearts know themselves so shall they be known by all for in eternity all shall come into the light of My Just Judgement even into the light of divine truth which shall  search out unto perfection all upon whom it shines and on Judgement day shall shine upon all of mankind who are by Me to be Judged. But say I at this time as I have so said before and shall again say that one of My chief commandments is THOU SHALT NOT KILL thus all convicted and found guilty of breaking this Commandment when Judged upon Judgement day shall be cast into the bottomless pit. Thus it is as mankind in many of the Nations of the Earth have abolished the death penalty  I saith the Lord God of the whole of creation hath not and shall never do so for all of My Holy Law and Commandments stand as is revealed in My Word Law and the prophets as also are the punishments  thereof set down therein  for the breaking of them and from this time forth all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the punishment for breaking of any and all of them shall be executed upon all who do break any or all of My Holy Law and Commandments upon all of the Earth and in as far as murder is concerned for any who take another human beings life their life shall be forfeit for its I who give life at birth to all born of a woman and at the end it is I  who saith the Lord God of Hosts take it for I give as said  unto mankind three scores and ten of life upon the earth and do if by reason of strength and uprightness of heart four score or more but now it is that mankind hath abandoned in as far as murder is concerned the execution of the punishment as is set down in My Word for the breaking of this chief one of My Holy Laws and commandments thus it shall be upon all of the Earth on finding any guilty of the sin or crime of breaking this of one of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments  shall  be in Judgement be Judge, sentence and the punishment due according to My Holy Law shall be executed upon them forthwith not by the hand of any of mankind but by Mine own hand saith Lord God of Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens shall they be punished.  For it is that in the breaking of any of the Ten Commandments delivered unto Israel and mankind by the hand of Moshe (Moses) there is but one punishment and if mankind in their courts of Law will not punish those found guilty of breaking them as they deserve to be punished as so set down and demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments I saith the Lord God shall and that sentence is as so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets and none no not one shall escape the punishment thereof and that sentence ye know as it hath been written by Me upon all the fleshy hearts of all of mankind. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all the Nations of the Earth the only peace that is permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water of everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even TURKMENISTAN and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment