Saturday 2 May 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF #HOSTS HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND THE #UNTITED #STATES OF #AMERICA IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of the Heavens and Heaven of Heavens and all that in them is even the Universe and all that exist therein the Sun, Moon, planets, stars, galaxies and the wonders thereof created for and to the Glory of My Holy Name and especially the Earth upon which I alone created the creatures of My creation and the chief thereof of My creation being mankind whom I created in mine Image in My Image created I their souls both male and female and from the dust of the ground their bodies into which I breathed their souls and they became living beings pure Holy and Righteous and immortal in My sight having a beginning of days but no end that is until they being deceived by lies of the Adversary in the form of a serpent fell and were cast out of the Garden I saith Lord God of Hosts created Eastward in Eden even My garden of Eden for having disobeyed My first commandment the consequences of which if they disobeyed I warned them of even death both spiritual and physical thus as the curse of death befell them so did corruption follow and befell all of My creation both mankind and the creatures thereof and thus as corruption and death entered in My creation so also entered in the beginning of days of which now the end thereof approaches even the last and end of days in which all the Nations of the Earth shall be Judged and having been found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and Moral Law shall be punished unto perfection and as the days of grace and mercy ended and the days of wrath and anger begun wherein all the Nations that have been Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be punished after having in the days of grace and mercy refused to repent and by Faith in the Messiah even the only true eternal Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer IMMANUEL be cleansed of all sins transgressions and crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin committed as so said in Eden’s garden by His shed blood thus becoming in My sight Holy and Righteous being then covered with His righteousness and once more being spiritually immortal receiving the gift of eternal life and becoming inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven upon passing from earthly life thus having rejected the opportunity to escape My wrath and anger to come upon the whole of the Earth in these days also known as the days of Jacobs trouble and remaining unrepentant and the days as afore said of grace and mercy having ended and the days of wrath and anger begun thus it shall be that My wrath and anger shall befall this and all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth that have been Judged and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and thus it is that now is as so said I am purposed to punish this and all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of MY Just Judgement of which hath begun with the punishing of Israel and of the Nations of the middle East and as it hath thus begun so shall the punishing of the Nations continue until as so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets have been fulfilled unto perfection for as so said as they all were all judged and found guilty of first and foremost guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments so said I unless all the Nations repented of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments once the days of grace and mercy ended so shall the punishing of the Nations in wrath and anger begin and thus as so afore said the days of grace and mercy having ended and the days of wrath and anger begun so shall all those Nations found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments shall be  by Me according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments one by one be punished even as so set down and revealed in My Most Holy Word Law and Commandments even My Moral Law and as is written down so shall all be fulfilled upon all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth but it is as I so warned of My Judgment and punishment to come upon each and every Nation of the Earth so hath it come to pass and as Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall all the Nations of the Earth be punished by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT. Thus having weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment the UNITED STATES OF AMRICA and found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Law and also guilty of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity so shall I at this time punish this Nation in wrath and anger death and destruction by Whirlwind and fire with hurricanes and tornadoes great storms and tsunamis and great tidal waves striking each and every shore of this Nation so much so that nought shall be able to stand in its path of floods Earth Quakes and Volcanic activity especially in the North by floods and drought caused by the increased heat of the sun causing drought and famine followed by plagues pestilence and unstoppable diseases far worse than that of which thus far have I STRUCK THIS Nation but and also shall I punish this Nations Government and Governments for having been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of this Nations needy as is their God given and electoral responsibility of the sick and the terminally ill of the widow and the elderly of the orphan and the homeless of the poverty stricken and destitute of the outcast and the refugee seeking refuge within this Nations gates fleeing civil war tyranny persecution and starvation caused by their Governments while the live in comfort and luxury wanting for nothing and also failing to provide adequate security and protection for the young very young and the vulnerable of this Nation of which I shall not now and in Judgement Hold the Government of this Nation guiltless but shall in wrath and anger punish severely. This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee as so said as I have weighed this Nation in the balances of My Just Judgment and found it guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandment so shall I at this time punish this Nation and in Judgment shall having found this Nation unrepentant and guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments cast this Nation down into the very depths of sheol and the bottomless pit where there is weeping and wail and gnashing of teeth wherein the flames of the fires of everlasting torment go not out fro which there is no escape nor reprieve for there is a great gulf fixed between the Earth and My Kingdom of Heaven over which none can pass. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even THE UNTITED STATES OF #AMERICA and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment