Monday 4 May 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AND THE #MESSIAH I SHALL PUNISH #MALTA IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens creator of the whole of creation that of which is called by Mankind the Universe especially at the centre thereof created I the  Sun Moon and the Earth and all that on it doth live move and have their being even all of mankind and all the creatures of My creation that dwell thereon that I commanded to go forth and multiply and cover the face of the Earth with their offspring thus it was that eastward in Eden did I create a garden in which I placed mankind to care for and tend who were then pure holy righteous and immortal until they fell being deceived by the adversary into disobeying My first commandment upon which as so warned came to curse of death upon mankind and all of My creation and were cast forth from garden and as mankind was cast there from so did I promise to provide a way back unto Me by the sending of a promised Messiah saviour and redeemer of which was fulfilled in the coming of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL who would save My people out ever land tribe and Nation from My wrath to come in Judgment upon all of mankind first for the inherited original sin and then for all f the sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments by Faith in Him accepting Him as their saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb who would and did take their place in Judgement and through His shed blood cleansing them of all of their sins crimes and transgression upon clothing them with His righteousness making them pure Holy and righteous in My sight and giving them the gift of everlasting life they becoming inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven of which they would posses when at their end of their lives on Earth Would ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven. But as the curse of death and the beginning of days fell upon all of My creation even all of the creatures of My creation the curse of death for them was but physical and not spiritual for all the creatures of the Earth are innocent in all of their being of the crimes sins and transgressions as committed by mankind for the curse of death though it fell upon all of My creation physically it did not do so spiritually for mankind alone was responsible for their fall both physically and spiritually and the creatures of My creation only suffered the curse of death because I gave unto mankind in the garden domino over all of the creatures of My creation thus it is that the creatures of My creation upon death past present and future return unto Me as they were created by Me and given at birth the breath of life innocent in all of their being. Thus the offering of a new born lamb without spot and blemish before Messiah came was offer up as a sacrifice for the sins of the children of Israel once at the time of Passover. Thus when Messiah came He took the place of the Passover Lamb and became the only sacrifice for the sins crimes and transgression of not only of My Holy People but all of those who from ever land tribes and Nations who would through Faith become their only sacrifice for all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in all of their lives especially of original sin committed in Eden’s Garden thus making them pure Holy righteous and spiritually immortal in My sight having received the gift of eternal life. Thus as so said the creatures of My creation are created innocent in all of their being as they came out from Me so shall they upon death return unto Me and My Kingdom of Heaven and it is only mankind that can and shall upon being found guilty of original sin and of all of the crimes transgressions and sins committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law committed throughout all of their lives upon the Earth from birth to their passing from the Earth all the creatures of My creation as so said when passing from the Earth return directly unto Me and upon Judgment day at the end of days it is only mankind that shall suffer the full fury of My wrath and anger by THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT.  But it is and shall be not only in Judgement shall mankind be punished for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments but shall punish all of the Nations and those in the Nations guilty of the wicked cruel treatment and slaughter of the innocent creatures of My creations of which I shall having found many of mankind in the all Nations of the Earth guilty of so doing not only through neglect but also guilty of the deliberate killing of the creatures of My creation for pleasure or profit but and also those who indirectly are guilty of the cruel injuries and deaths of creatures of My creation through the pollution and devastation of the Earth’s environment especially the seas and the oceans lakes rivers and streams of the Earth thus all of these shall not only in Judgment upon Judgment day  be by Me severely punished but even in these days and at this time by the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger death and destruction and by whirlwind and fire Earthquake and great and destructive storms hurricanes tornadoes tidal waves and volcanic activity and also floods plagues famine drought and pestilence. But it is having found this Nation even MALTA guilty of great wickedness immorality and corruption especially in as far as the government and people of this Nation are concerned having as so said found them guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially the breaking of My Moral Law by many of this Nation their sins transgressions and crimes of which until recently remained hidden in darkness and brought by Me out of darkness in to the light revealing all the evil immoral wickedness committed by wicked and evil men and women hidden out of the sight of mankind by those responsible for the care and protection of children in their care of which each and every person revealed hath been already judged plucked up by the roots and as chaff before the summers threshing floor set apart ready to be cast into the lake of the fires of everlasting torment that resides in the bottomless pit their destiny as set as the stars in their course. Thus shall I also punish this Nation not only for the sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments as are set down in My  Word Law and the prophets even in My Moral Law even the Just due punishment that is and shall descend upon all who break any and all of them that shall be strictly adhere to and applied unto the breakers thereof, but also shall I punish this Nation Government having been found guilty of  neglecting to meet the needs of needy of this Nation even of the sick and the disabled homes and shelter for the homeless aid and help for those suffering from extreme poverty and destitution whilst many especially in the government of this Nation who are responsible for their care protection and welfare ignore the plight of the needy of their people living comfortably in the lap of luxury and off the fat of the land paid for out of the public purse when it should indeed go to meeting the needs of their people but upon saying that not only is the government of this Nation guilty of these crimes but also the Majority of the Nations of the Earth’s governments. But I hear the quote from My Word workmen and women are worthy of their hire yes indeed they are for the work they do and not for the work they pretend to do whilst sitting on their backsides. Thus as said not only if in the Judging of this Nation I find them guilty of all sins transgression and crimes committed in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Holy Moral laws shall I punish this Nation but also for of all the sins crimes and transgressions committed by the government of this Nation against the people of this Nation but as afore said I shall indeed punish the people of this Nation who are responsible for the destruction and pollution of the environment and the cruel treatment and slaughter of the creatures of My creation that exist in this Nation. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even MALTA and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment