Sunday 17 May 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH AS I HAVE #WEIGHED #ITALY IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT AND FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation unto thee at this time even the Holy One of Israel as said so have I done even weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement ITALY and have found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments as I shall also weigh ISRAEL in the balances of My Just Judgment in the days to come and shall if still refusing to renew covenant with Me and to obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments by FAITH in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL even the only true eternal Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer sacrificed upon the altar of grace and mercy for all of those past present and future who would by Faith believe in and accept Him as their saviour and redeemer and only true Passover Lamb and Messiah by being cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  especially of original sin through His shed blood for as said only through the shedding of the blood of an innocent spotless perfect blameless first born Lamb can there be a remission of sins and it was only He who became the perfect sacrifice for all sins crimes and transgression of which the sacrificial Lamb once sacrifice upon the altar at Passover time typified the promised Messiah to come who would save all of His people from My wrath and anger in Judgment to come for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and for original inherited sin inherited by all of mankind born upon the Earth from Mankind’s first Parents Adam and Eve for as so said the blood of bulls and goats and lambs cannot save any one from My wrath to come only can they be used to cleanse mankind of physical sins crimes and transgressions and not of spiritual sins crimes and transgressions of original sin and of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments but He being the only true sacrifice for all sins crimes and the transgression committed in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments there is now no need for the sacrificing of the Passover Lamb for He became the only true Passover when He was sacrifice upon the altar of grace even My infinite Loving Kindness and Mercy for all of those who would by Faith become the redeemed of the Lamb and inheritors of the Kingdom of the Heavens of Heavens. But it is and ever shall be all of those who have refused to believed and accept Him in the days of grace and mercy as their only true saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL I have at this time weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment and as so said for having remained unrepentant of original sin and of the sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law I shall punish this Nation and the unrepentant of Israel with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT both now in these last and end of days but and also in the coming of at the end of days of My Judgment days where all of mankind past present and future shall be brought before Me to be Judged those who are the redeemed of the lamb having His blood found upon the doors and lintels of their heart and cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions especially of original sin and being clothed in His righteousness shall be in Judgment found holy pure and righteous in My sight and shall therefore be acquitted and passed over by the angel of death but the unrepentant breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and guilty of great wickedness corruption and immorality and the polluting of the environment of the Earth  which hath resulted in the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation who have indeed refused to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true saviour and redeemer I shall in wrath and anger especially in Judgment punish them in wrath and anger death and destruction at this time by Earth Quake whirlwind and fire tornadoes and hurricanes great storms  tsunamis and cataclysmic tidal waves caused under sea quakes and of volcanoes erupting in many diverse Lands and Nations by floods and the increased heat of the sun causing the ground to become as hard as rock followed by drought and famine plagues and diseases one after the other form this time forth until the last great battle between all of the redeemed of the Lamb and the Holy People even He who is the seed of the woman and all of the followers of the Adversary who along with all of his followers even all of the unrepentant and unredeemed of mankind even all of those guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments for I say saith the Holy Of Israel even the Lord God of the whole of creation all of those to put it as mankind doth who are not form Me are against Me even all of those who refuse to do My Will upon Earth as it is done in the Heaven of Heavens even in MY kingdom of Heaven and all of those who are not of Me and are against Me shall in Judgement be Judged found guilty of original sin and the breaking of all of my Holy Laws and Commandments and of refusing to repent and turn unto Me through the Messiah IMMANUEL. But of this Nation even ITALY I have found not only to have broken all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but are full of all manner of iniquity great wickedness corruption and immorality neglecting  the needy of their own people the pollution of and destruction of the environment of the Earth and the cruel treatment of My creatures of land seas and air especially of the creatures of the deep therefore as I have search out this Nations out unto perfection and especially finding them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments for all of their sins transgressions at this time I am purposed not only to cause the full fury of My wrath and anger to descend upon them and to cast them down unto the dust of the ground but shall as afore said in wrath and anger death and destruction punish this Nation with whirlwind and fire Earthquakes and Volcanoes hurricanes tornadoes great floods Tsunamis tidal waves of such an height that nought shall remain standing after their passing also the increased heat of the Sun drying out and scorching the Earth resulting in drought famine plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases upon which the medicines of mankind shall have none effect. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even ITALY and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment