Thursday 14 May 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH HAVING #WEIGHED #FRANCE IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT AND FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT I SHALL #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of all that is was and ever shall be even the whole of creation so named by Mankind the Universe of which I do hold in the palm of My Hand who in the beginning in the void commanded the Earth Moon Sun and the Stars to exist and as I commanded so they came into existence and upon the Earth from the dust of the ground created I all the creatures of My creation and also from the dust of the ground created I mankind’s body and breathed in to their body the breath of life even their souls created in Mine own image and they became living beings pure holy and immortal in My sight and as afore said having beginning of days but no end thereof until they fell being deceived by the enemy of mankind and the Holy People Israel even the adversary into disobeying My commandment not to Eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and in that if they did so the instant they did they would surely die and in the instant so came the curse of death upon them and upon the whole My of creation as did also corruption and the beginning of days soon now to end for as I promised that I would send a saviour and redeemer to save all who believed by Faith in Him from My wrath and anger to come when at the end of days My Judgement day would dawn for I said that the seed of the woman shall bruise the serpents  head and he his heels meaning that the seed of the woman would cause the adversaries downfall and that the adversary even the enemy of the Holy people would seek to cause the downfall of all of those who came to believe in and follow Him all the days of their lives on Earth meaning that those who become His talmidim or disciples who follow on the heels as so said of the Messiah.  Thus it is as I created all of the bodies of the creatures of My creation and into their bodies breath I their living spirit and into the bodies of mankind as so said breath I their living souls created in Mine own Image thus the bodies of the creatures and of mankind created I from the dust of the ground and unto the dust of the ground shall the bodies of the creatures of My creations shall return unto the dust of  the ground as so shall the bodies of all of mankind but it is and hath and shall be that the spirit of the creatures of My creation once parted from their flesh return unto Me being innocent of all crimes sins and transgressions for as mankind can and doth break all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the creatures of My creation cannot thus the fallen and unrepentant of mankind upon the casting off in death the flesh if unredeemed through Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb even the only true Messiah IMMANUEL shall be brought before Me to be Judged at the end of days not long off who having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and being unrepentant having been given in the period of grace and mercy the opportunity to repent and turn unto Me by faith in the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL shall be taken by the Angel of death and cast headlong into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment therein to exist forever along with the adversary and all of his followers. Now it is as I so said that as I have weighed this Nation even France in the balances of My Just Judgement having been found guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws I shall puni as so said punish this Nation with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement and the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger shall indeed be at this time poured forth upon this Nation. But not only shall this Nation be alone punished for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality that hath been committed by this Nation and also being responsible for the cruel injuries and deaths of many of the creatures of My creation caused by their pollution and destruction of environment of which this Nation is most guilty of and shall not in Judgement upon Judgement day by Me be held guiltless but shall be most severely punished as so shall also all the Nations of the Earth found guilty of so doing shall in Judgment upon Judgment day be cast by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit wherein as so saith flames of everlasting torment burn thus as they have been unmerciful towards the creatures of My creation so shall I be unmerciful to them one thing all mankind understand  life on the Earth is like the morning mist when it hath arisen and with the rising of the sun vanishes so is Earthly existence thus it is that the soul of mankind once parted from the body even mankind’s personality for that is the spiritual part of mankind of cannot die nor cease to exist and is immortal and shall exist forever in either the bottomless pit if found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness and evil or if having been repentant and redeemed by the only true eternal Passover Lamb by Faith, even the Messiah and having  ascended unto My Heavenly Kingdom forever, thus then it is those who are found guilty in Judgment of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and committing all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality shall by the Angel of death be cast into the bottomless pit forever but those especially who break My Holy Commandment THOU SHALT NOT KILL for as so said whosoever does in any way shape or form is in immediate danger of Judgment thus these shall in passing from Earthly life immediately be Judged found guilty and punished as is demanded by My Holy Law and commandments and shall spend eternity in the bottomless pit from which there is and can be no escape or reprieve and that for all eternity as so shall it be with all who have repent and by Faith have been redeemed by the eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah  shall be in Judgment acquitted and ascend immediately into the Kingdom of Heaven before My throne saith the Lord God of Host for all eternity. Thus also shall it be that I shall punish this Nation even FRANCE and its ir Government not only for the Breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and for great wickedness Immorality and corruption but I repeat especially for  as afore said for the pollution and devastation of the environment of this Nation that not only affects the people of this Nation but and also does and hath caused as so said the cruel injuries and deaths of a great multitude of the creatures of My creation of which I shall also not hold as so said in Judgment upon Judgment day at the end of days not long off hold those guilt of causing the injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation guiltless but shall indeed punish them most severely in not only just the casting them by the hand of the Angel of death into the bottomless pit but into the flames that burn in the lake of the fires of everlasting torment. Also shall I Judge this Nations government as I have so Judged others for failing to provide for the needs of the needy of their Nations even the elderly the widow the sick and terminally ill the disabled the blind deaf and dumb the infirmed and the homeless the orphan the poverty stricken the destitute and the failing provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation against those who would seek to harm abuse or even murder them who are most precious in My sight and also refuge for those fleeing persecution civil war and terrorism, for all of the sins crimes and transgression if found guilty especially in the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Holy Moral Law so shall I with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger punish this Nation with great storms Earth Quakes Tsunamis Tidal waves higher than the highest man made structure and also with tornadoes hurricanes and floods followed by the Suns increased heat bearing down upon the ground so much so that it becomes so hard that no crops nor any vegetation shall grow therein causing great famines and droughts followed by plagues, disease and pestilence upon such as scale as never afore seen upon the face of the Earth since the beginning of time. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even THE UNITED KINGDOM and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto the

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment