Tuesday 21 April 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS HAVING IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER JUDGED #ISRAEL AND THE #MALDIVES AND FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of that which mankind calls the Universe and all that in it that doth exist especially the Earth Sun and Moon at the centre of the whole of My creation saith the Holy one of Israel and upon the surface of the Earth all of the creatures of My creation that do live and move and have their being and upon which I created mankind the cheif of My creation before they fell by being deceived by the adversary into breaking the first commandment given and upon which came after they were cast out of Eden’s garden the beginning of days of which are now coming to an end also entered into all of creation even all of the Universe death corruption and the grave but unto mankind gave I the promise of a saviour and redeemer to come who would save by Faith in Him the Holy People who were to become the sheep of My pastures and My Children and also all of those of mankind who would through His shed blood be redeemed and come to belong unto Me of all of mankind thus as so said so was it fulfilled in the coming of the saviour and redeemer the only true eternal saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL thus was fulfilled in Him the promise gave I of a way back unto Me saith the Lord God in these Words as so set down in My Word that the seed of the woman shall bruise the serpents head and he His heel. Thus it is as so set down that all of those who have become and shall become and are becoming the sheep of My pastures and children of the Living God; whom I am saith the Holy one of Israel; is by Faith in the only true eternal saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL having through His shed blood been cleansed of all sins transgressions and crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and especially cleans of the first sin inherited from mankind’s first parents even the first sin the cause of the fall of mankind. Thus it is that for the  breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the penalty is as it was in the beginning first spiritual and then at the end of a span of physical life death the grave and coming before Me saith the Lord God at the end of days and upon being Judged on Judgment day and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and Moral Laws and especially  inherited original sin shall be cast into the bottomless pit wherein burns in the lake fire the fires of everlasting torment and that forever. But for all the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true Eternal Passover Lamb even all of those who have been made Holy and righteous in My sight through the shed blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL having become in Him inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven and shall at last having in Judgment been acquitted by being covered by the righteousness of the Messiah IMMANUEL being counted as being Holy and righteous in My sight shall posses as did Israel when she crossed over Jordan into the Promised Land by the hand of Joshua the land I gave by promise unto Abraham and his descendants as their inheritance forever all the redeemed of the Lamb shall enter into the heavenly Promise Land therein to reside forever. But it is as I afore said having Judged and found Israel guilty of not only original sin but and also the breaking of Covenant with Me by their disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and thus having warned them of the consequences of so doing as I have so done in the past as is set down in My Holy Word the Law and the prophets unless Israel renews Covenant with Me and abandons the ways sins transgression and crimes of the Nations and cleanses the Land of Promise of all that pollutes it and repents of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and turns unto Me by Faith in the only true Messiah and eternal Pass Lamb IMMANUEL Him being the seed of the woman that hath bruised the serpents head of which hath bruised His heel. But and if all of Israel refuses to repent and turn unto Me by faith in the only true Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer and refuses to renew covenant with Me and refuses to cleanse all the Land of Promise of all that pollutes the Land of Promise that is of the Nations of the Earth and obeys not My command to build once again the House to My Name that punishment that I caused to descend upon My People Israel in the past as I afore said and did set before thee in the days of grace and mercy I shall punish thee though only one promise I shall keep and that as promised no More shall My people be cast out of the Land of promise nor shall any other Nation upon the face of the Earth ever possess it I gave it to My People Israel by the hand of Abraham as their inheritance forever and as I set it down so shall it be. But as so said if Israel by Faith in the only true Messiah returns not unto Me and doth not renew covenant I descend upon all of Israel with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger full measure with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT and that within the Land of Promise. But not only shall I punish for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments Israel. But this  Nation also even the Maldives for having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and of great wickedness corruption iniquity and all manner of immorality and of the devastation of the environment caused  along with their people the pollution and the devastation and pollution and devastation of the environment that has is and hath been the cause of cruel injuries and deaths of  a multitude of the creatures of My creation of which unto this day is so continuing amongst all the Nations of the Earth but and also shall I punish the Government of the Maldives for being guilty of  neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the terminally ill the widow and the orphan the destitute and poverty stricken of the elderly and their failure to provide adequate protection for the young and vulnerable for those who would harm abuse or even murder them of which in judgement those found guilty of neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation I shall not hold  guiltless in Judgment upon Judgment day but shall punish them as is so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments and according to the demands of My Holy Moral law. Thus be assured I shall in wrath and anger at this time punish all the Nations of the Earth that I have found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments these being now the beginning of the days of wrath and anger to be poured forth upon all the wicked, disobedient, unbelieving and unrepentant  Nations of mankind of which shall not end until all that is and hath been set down in My Holy Word Law and prophets past and present fulfilled in these of wrath and anger and the beginning of the end of days have been Judged the days of grace and mercy having ended and the punishing of all the Nation especially at this time Nations even The Maldives with IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT in wrath and anger with Earth Quake great storms floods tsunamis tidal waves hurricanes and tornadoes the burning heat of the sun causing drought famine plague pestilence and uncontrollable diseases  and also in diverse place the eruptions of many volcanoes resulting in the land becoming void of life. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even THE MALDIVES and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment