Friday 10 April 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER I SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH #TAIWAN HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee even I who hath by the Word of My Mouth created the Earth the Sun Moon and the stars of the Heavens yea and even the Universe and all that in it that doth exist to Glory of My Holy Name and hath by My Word formed from the void the Earth and upon it created the seas oceans and the dry Land and all the creatures thereof and lastly created I mankind in Mine own image created I their souls or persons and breathed them in their bodies I did formed from the dust of the ground thus as so said commanded I mankind and the creatures of the Earth to go forth and multiply and cover the surface of the Earth and the creatures of the deep of every species the seas and oceans and on the land all manner of creatures reptiles mammals insects and flightless birds and all winged flying creatures the freedom of the skies and last but not least created I mankind male and female so that in procreation the twain would become one flesh to populated the surface of the Earth with their offspring and gave them dominion over all the creatures of My creation and made mankind as afore so said all of mankind even Adam and Eve and all their descendants responsible for the care and protection of all the creatures of the Earth and the Environment of which they abandoned after they fell being deceived by the lies the Adversary after falling as a star from the Heaven of  heavens down unto the Earth and by the taking of the form of a serpent thus believing his lies mankind fell having disobeyed My first commandment I gave unto Mankind as is so set down in My Word that upon the disobedience thereof mankind would surely and did die. But in loving kindness and mercy provided I saith the Lord God of Hosts in the coming of the Messiah a means of returning unto Me and escaping My wrath and anger to come upon mankind at the end of days the fall of mankind and the casting out of Eden being the beginning of day and the banishment of mankind from the Kingdom of Heaven. Thus it was though mankind was cut off from the source of all spiritual life that being Myself who am the source of all life spiritual and physically by the delaying of the curse of death physical I did give unto mankind a means of returning unto Me through the promise of a saviour redeemer; the seed of the woman shall bruise the serpents head and he his heel; to come even the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL who would if they by Faith believe in Him and accepted Him as their only saviour and redeemer being washed clean of all sins crime and the transgressions not only of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments but of original inherited sin making them Holy and pure in My sight and becoming inheritors of everlasting life thus as so said in this life resurrected in Him spiritually and at the end of Earth life ascending into the Kingdom of Heaven even into My Heavenly Kingdom for all eternity and thus upon the creation of the new Heavens and the new Earth the old being passed away the Heavenly Jerusalem shall descend to the Earth with all the host of Heaven where once the old Jerusalem once stood thus not only shall the heaven of Heavens be alone the Kingdom of Heaven but all of the Earth for where the Heavenly Jerusalem is so is the Kingdom of Heaven. Thus it was as I promised so it was fulfilled in the coming of the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL who did take upon Himself the just due punishment of all of the crimes transgressions of all those who believed in Him by faith their faith they then were counted in My sight as righteousness they by His shed blood being cleansed of all sin transgressions and crimes not only committed in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but of original sin. Thus for the remission of all sins crimes and transgression was His blood shed and was Judged and condemned in their place and cast into the bottomless suffering; in the place of all who had did and would believe by Faith in Him and accept Him as their only true saviour and redeemer; the full outpouring My wrath and anger for all their sins transgressions and crimes first of original sin that caused the fall of mankind and then of all the sins transgressions and crimes past present and future by them committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and Moral Law and committing all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity not in this life exempting them from punishment but being punished as would a father punish his children more chastisement than punishment but never the less hurtful when so chastised thus it shall be when all of those who believed in Him by faith when in Judgement comes come before Me He will take their place and say for  the committing all of the sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of My holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin by  those who have believed in Me and by Faith accepted My death as their death and My resurrection as their resurrection for I in their hath suffered at thy hand their Just due punishment and was cast into the pit even the bottomless pit in their stead suffering the full fury of thy wrath and anger that was their Just due but I being infinitely perfect Holy true and Just and eternal in the Heavens in their stead being perfect not only suffered at thy hand their everlasting punishment not only satisfied they true and only Just Judgement but conquered death on their behalf I being perfect and eternal death could not Hold Me thus for their sakes have I paid the price and I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven will say in reply that My  Just these having been met these having and the price paid Justice is satisfied and they are acquitted and are in My sight once more pure Holy and righteous and therefore worthy to enter into My Heavenly Kingdom forever. But for all of all the wicked the rebellious the breakers of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws who repent not nor believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb who are guilty of committing all manner of wickedness and corruption and immorality lies murder debate deceit abusers of the innocents and all of those who do cause the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation either deliberately or by the pollution and destruction of the environment who know not Me nor desire to know Me all these who despise that which is good holy and pure when they come before Me to be Judged and I call out to see if any will stand for them and defend them as were all of those who believed in the only true Messiah redeemer and saviour IMMANUEL and none comes forth then for Me there is no other course but to Judge them and pass upon them the verdict for the committing of all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and especially unrepentant and of original sin guilty as charged and declare unto them the punishment that is their just due and then that Judgment executed swiftly upon them executed that Judgment in wrath and anger by casting them into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment that resides therein by the hand of the Angel of death and therein shall they reside and suffer forever and from which there is and shall be no reprieve or escape there being a great gulf fixed betwixt the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens and the Earth. But say I this though I shall punish most severely all the wicked of mankind rather would I have it that all of mankind and the Nations of mankind would repent and through the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb be redeemed by faith and made pure and Holy in My sight and worthy of ascending into the Heaven of Heavens even My Heavenly Kingdom than having to because of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments of original sin and unbelief and of great wickedness and immorality and corruption and the destruction and caused by mankind’s pollution of the environment and misuse of the Earth’s resources even that which mankind calls fossil fuels of which I provided for the benefit of mankind not the destruction thereof and for the deaths and destruction of the creatures of My creation of which the perpetrators in Judgment shall be held by Me accountable and shall not be held guiltless but I shall pour forth upon them the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger full measure even upon the Nations of Brunei of which I at this time have I Judged and found guilty of breaking all of my Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus it is this Nation BRUNEI hath been given at time wherein they could repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah even the days of grace and mercy now ended, but having rejected so to do repented not of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Holy Moral Law of original sin and all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in all of their life upon the Earth these being now the days of wrath and anger the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall descend upon all of the Nations by Me Judged and found guilty not only of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but all of the sins crimes and transgression committed by mankind and all of Nations of mankind throughout all of the Earth thus far Judged and found by Me guilty  of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even TAIWAN and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus  But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even TAIWAN and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment