Tuesday 14 April 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD CONCERNING THESE #LAST AND #END OF #DAYS AND #NEW ZEALAND I HAVE #JUDGED AND FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

     Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even the Holy One of Israel and the only true Messiah the eternal Passover Lamb whose blood alone doth cleanse from all sins crimes and transgression of those who have by Faith been redeemed by Him counting His death as their death and His resurrection as their resurrection and His ascension in to the Heaven of Heavens even My Heavenly Kingdom for all eternity. Thus it is that the Nations of the Earth especially all the mighty Nations of the Earth who in their arrogance have  heeded not the warning I sent out as concerning these last days and of the end of days in the past and now at this time even in these present days saith the Lord God of Hosts of the whole of creation of the heavens and the Earth and all that in it is that hath been and shall be by Me ordained as so set down in My Holy Word Law and the prophets past and present until eternities doors be opened and mankind comes before Me to be Judged the righteous to be rewarded and the unrighteous wicked immoral corrupt and disobedient of mankind to be condemned to everlasting torment in the bottomless pit thus it is as so warned so shall all that I have warned the Nations of concerning that which is to befall the Nations of the Earth in these last days especially in the end of days now begun so shall all be fulfilled even as I have so set it down in My Word and in the warnings given that I shall of a certainty punish as said most severely all the Nations of the Earth one by one beginning with the mightiest and the richest to the poorest and the weakest of the Earth and as mankind and the Nations have ignored all of My warnings sent unto them past and present so shall I when I shall strike all the Nations with the full fury of My wrath and anger ignore their pleas for mercy the heavens shall become as hard as their hearts were and are towards Me when I thus warned mankind of that which was to come they believed not then and still not believe now, but when My wrath and anger doth strike them they as it so shall at this time and in these days before the last great Battle  shall believe but then for all of those who heeded not My warnings to turn from their evil wicked and immoral corrupt ways and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandment it will be too late for in My wrath and anger shall I strike the Nations so much so that as is revealed in My Word concerning mankind’s existence upon face of the Earth that when I have so struck the Nations of the Earth in wrath and anger that the population of the Earth will be reduced so much so that mankind shall become as rare as an endangered species of the creatures of the Earth. In fact a human being will be able to travel without seeing another human being for many days such will the devastation of the wicked corrupt immoral unrighteous disobedient Nations of mankind indeed all the unrighteous Nations as said afore shall of a certainty be punished one by one so much so that the remnant of the them shall be but small in number once My wrath and anger hath abated but it shall come to pass that many of mankind will seek from Me mercy and forgiveness but as afore said the heavens shall be as brass for as mankind stopped up their ears and closed their eyes and hardened their hearts so shall I harden My heart against them to destroy them from off the face of the Earth. Many, many times I have as said warned mankind and the Nations of these days to come upon the Earth when mankind would have to answer for all of their sins transgressions and crimes committed in all of their lives and yet it is as I so said in Mt Word saith the Lord God that mankind until the very day My wrath and anger descended upon them they would not believe the warnings I send unto them no matter how many servants I sent unto them to warn them of that which was to come but now it is that these days as set down and prophesied through My servants and in My Word are now upon mankind yet still their hearts are hardened as so said in My Word they would be as hard as the nether millstone or as hard as granite and as said I in My Word concerning the Judging of the Nations the stone rejected by the builders has become the head of the corner and who doth fall upon this stone shall be broken but whomsoever the stone falls upon shall be crushed to powder meaning as also said in My word a broken and contrite heart I will never despise but a wicked hard selfish merciless heart I shall descend upon them to crush to powder and cast them down unto the depths of sheol even the bottomless p[it and into the Lake of the fires of eternal torment from which is none escape nor reprieve. But I shall having Judged and found this Nation even New Zealand guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and especially My Moral Law but not only of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandment but also guilty of great wickedness corruption and immorality the pollution and the destruction of the Environment which hath a it has in the other Nations thus judged caused the death of many of the creatures of My creation of which they and any Nation found guilty of the cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation either directly or indirectly through the pollution of the environment I shall not hold any guiltless and shall upon Judgement day rain down upon them the full fury of My wrath and anger which of a surety will result in their being cast headlong into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of eternal torment reserved for the wicked and disobedient of the Earth that resides therein as I will also punish these Nation having found them guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of which was and is within their power so to do especially in the provision of adequate health care for the sick the disabled the elderly the terminally ill the homeless and the poverty stricken for the care and protection of those seeking refuge within this Nation fleeing persecution and civil war and the action of tyrannical dictators whose human rights ethics are none existent. Thus it is that this Nation having repent not of all of sins transgressions in the breaking of my Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law and the failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation  and having not by faith in the eternal Passover Lamb even the only true Messiah been redeemed by the cleansing of His shed blood I shall indeed rain down upon their heads the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by whirlwind and fire by earth quakes tsunamis hurricanes tornadoes and such great storms that have never afore been seen upon the face of the Earth and also drought plague pestilence floods and famine and as I promise to bless the penitent and repentant sinners transgressors and those guilty of the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments so also promise I to pour out the full force of My Wrath and Anger with the Iron rod of My Just Judgement on those guilty of breaking any and all  of My Holy Laws and commandments and Moral law and guilty of great wickedness corruption and immorality and failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation especially the very young. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even NEW ZEALAND as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment