Monday 13 April 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH I #SHALL PUNISH #NORTH KOREA WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING BEEN IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER JUDGED AND FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven creator and redeemer of mankind and the Holy People Israel even the only true eternal Passover Lamb without whom no flesh can be saved from My wrath to come upon all of the wicked immoral corrupt and disobedient Nations of the Earth even all of those who have and do break all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws who shall have descending upon their heads the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by the Iron rod of My Just Judgement. Thus as said so shall I as I have Judged the Nations of the Earth thus far Judged and have in these days of wrath and anger begun to punish the Nations of the Earth one by one even all of those as Judged found guilty of mainly breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents so am I purposed to punish all the remaining Nations of the Earth that have been by Me Judged and found guilty as so said the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments My Moral Law and unrepentant of original sin even though by the days of grace and mercy all the Nations were given the means whereby they could have upon repenting of their sins crimes and transgressions and by Faith being redeemed by the only cleansing flow of THE BLOOD OF THE ONLY TRUE Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL even from all sins crimes and transgressions of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin and thereby having been redeemed by Faith in Him become Holy Pure and righteous in is My sight being covered by His righteousness for as My Word says the righteousness of mankind is as or worse than fifthly rags full of all manner of unbelief rebellion great wickedness and immorality corruption and iniquity and therefore only worthy to be cast out and into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment that resides therein. But those Nation to whom the opportunity was given to escape My wrath and anger in Judgment and to not inherit alone My Kingdom Of Heaven but everlasting life or immortality in the Heaven of Heavens. But having so rejected and remaining unrepentant those so doing have nought to look forward to but at the end of days coming before Me to be Judged found guilty and cast into the bottomless pit forever. Thus it as I have Judged and shall as so said punish all the Nations of the Earth so shall I at this time having Judged NORTH KOREA AND SEARCH THIS Nation out unto perfection to see if any of the inhabitants thereof were pure and holy and righteous in My sight who obey from the heart willingly all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and who believe in and follow after the only true Messiah IMMANUEL and having found none no not one and find all thereof  guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption I shall by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement in wrath and anger punish them. But not alone for these sins transgression and crimes shall I punish this Nation but for the pollution and destruction of their environment especially for the cruel slaughter of land and marine creatures especially of the leviathans of the oceans by one wicked and cruel Island Nation whose people have but one thought in their minds and one intention in their hearts and that is to satisfy their lust in the consumption of the innocent creatures of My creation and as aid afore so shall I say again those who have done so shall reap their Just reward for upon this Nation shall descend full measure the punishment which is their Just due for these sins crimes transgression and those of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments by Earth Quake great devastating tsunamis even mighty tidal waves also by plagues floods drought famine and the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger that shall destroy houses lands possessions and crops and shall cause the land and forests of this Nation to suffer as I have in punished thus far the other Nations of the Earth.  Thus it is that all the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall descend upon this Nation that is indeed guilty of the unnecessary deaths and injuries of the innocent creatures of My creation through the pollution and devastation of the Earth’s environment especially the creatures of the seas and oceans of the Earth and the Leviathans that dwell therein unnecessarily hunted by mankind. But not only shall I punish this Nation even NORTH KOREA for the breaking of my Holy Laws and Commandments and the breaking of My Moral Laws and of great wickedness immorality and corruption but especially  for the failure of this Nations  government to meet the needs of the needy of the this Nation even of the sick the lame the disable the homeless and orphan and those in prison as afore so said though convicted criminals they are still human beings and should be treated as such having the basic necessities provide by those in whose hands they have been placed to suffer their due punishment as  set forth by their courts. Thus I shall if I find those responsible for their care cruelly treating them I shall punished most severely and upon Judgment day cast them into My prison for those who cruel treat their prisoners are as much criminals as those imprisoned. But also it is that indeed those who are imprisoned innocent of any crime, those who imprison them saith the Lord God shall indeed find themselves sooner than they expected being cast into My prison even the bottomless pit that which the Nations call hell not for an earthly term of imprisonment and not sentenced by an earthly court or Judge but in by My court of which I saith the Lord God am now and shall be on Judgment day the eternal infinite all present and all seeing Judge of all of mankind and the sentence of those found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law will not be for a set time and then reprieved or released but it shall be forever. Thus it is and ever shall be as I so Judge the Nations of the Earth all of those having been found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law of great wickedness evil corruption and immorality of the cruel slaughter of innocents especially of children and the young and of the creatures of My creation in all of the Earth there shall be but one sentence upon being found in Judgment upon Judgment day  guilty and that is to be cast into My prison; which is the Bottomless pit or sheol or as the Nations of Mankind call it hell; forever and ever without reprieve or parole and with no chance of escape for as said there is a great gulf fixed betwixt heaven and the pit and the Earth over which none can or ever shall cross. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even NORTH KOREA and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the |Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment