Thursday 2 April 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL PUNISH #MYANMAR IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel creator of all of creation named by mankind the Universe and all that in it is I WHO AM INFINITE in being without beginning or end of days and in every place throughout all of creation even the Universe at once and at the same time I saith the Lord God who it is that Holds ALL OF Creation even the Universe in the palm of My hand. I AM THAT I AM it is that did call Mosher/Moses to meet with Me on My Holy Mount even Horeb and did give him the task of delivering My People from bondage and did thereafter deliver unto him to give unto My People My Holy Laws and Commandments and through him did I make a covenant betwixt My People and Myself that if they obeyed from the heart all the days of their lives upon the Earth all of My Holy Laws and Commandments that I would be their God and they would be My People and I would lead them by the hand of Mosher/Moses to the Land I promised a land flowing with milk and honey a sweet and pleasant land the Land I Promise unto to Abraham to give to him and his descendants forever and also did command them to build an Ark into which they were to place the stone tablets whereon My Holy Law and commandments were written of which I commanded that it should go before them until they reached the Promised Land and did lead them unto the promised land by the hand of Mosher/Moses of which he saw from afar but entered not therein and I did cause him to go forth into the wilderness and did upon his death take him unto Myself to be with Me forever in My Heavenly Kingdom. Thus it is by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws shall I Punish MYANMAR in wrath and anger as demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments  and by whirlwind and fire by plague and pestilence by Earthquakes and volcanoes also by drought and famine plague and pestilence and by unstoppable diseases and by tidal wave and tsunamis but some say that there is no difference betwixt these two yet I say there is for one is a great devastating flood the other a cataclysmic mountain of water from which there is no escape in that it shall strike as it were like thief in the night suddenly and so much so that it can and shall devastate the Nation it strikes causing such destruction as never seen afore upon the face of the earth except when because of the great wickedness of mankind in Noah’s day  I saith the Lord God of Hosts regretted having created mankind  and by flooding the Earth was purposed to wipe out all that dwelt upon the face of the Earth but upon seeing that Noah and his family were upright in My sight obeying from their hearts all of My Holy Laws and commandments and worship Me in spirit and truth was then purposed to save them and two of the creatures of every species that then dwelt upon the face of the Earth and thus commanded him to build an Ark by which to save himself  and his family and two of every species of the creatures of My creation of which he did and thus by flooding the Earth I did wipe from the face of the Earth all the wicked of mankind. But it is that not only shall these disasters strike this Nation for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for in the past ethnically cleansing its Nation by wickedly persecuting the ethnic community of its Nation in the past by not only in the persecuting of them but also in the slaughtering and abusing of them not just the men but also innocent women and children  and in the end destroying their villages even these people who had in the past dwelt in peace in this Nation thus causing them to flee their own Native Land to another Nation of which welcomed them not and caused them to seek refuge on that Nations  borders in appalling conditions. But although it denies it did so shall it be in Judgement on Judgement day all of their wicked actions towards their own people shall not remain hidden but shall before all be revealed as shall the Just punishment which is and shall be their just due. But it is that I shall not alone hold them guiltless in Judgment upon Judgement day and punish them for committing of crimes against their own people but also at this time shall I punish this Nation at this time for the committing of these crimes against their own people and then it is and shall be on Judgment day after weighing them in the balances of My Just Judgment and finding them guilty of not only their crimes sins and transgressions against their own people but also  guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and for the treatment of their own people but shall punish them by the  cast of them into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment. But also as so said I shall punish those Nations that did little or nothing to stop the persecution slaughter and abuse of these people when in fact the International community could have done so much more to stop it and to punish those found guilty of these crimes along with the UN in that it could then and now can do so much more to alleviate the ongoing suffering of these people that are now without a land or Nation to which they belong or can call their own. Thus it is that unless the Nations of he international community even the members of the UN take positive action to alleviate the suffering of these people then in wrath and anger shall I strike these Nations by whirlwind and fire by massive tornadoes and hurricanes by flood drought and plague and famine pestilence and unstoppable diseases also shall I punish those who had the authority to bring the perpetrators to Justice but fail to do so of which I shall not only bring those to Justice who are the perpetrators of these crimes against humanity and the breaking of My Commandments in as far as the slaughtering persecution and abuse of this ethnic community or people is concerned but also those who have failed to bring this Nation to Justice as hath been so done also in as far as one other cruel tyrannical regime and government that hath been guilty of the same crimes. No longer shall I with hold My wrath and anger from being poured out upon all responsible both in the committing of these crimes and those guilty of failing to bring them to Justice if no action is forth coming. But not only shall I punish this Nation for the crimes sins and transgressions it has committed thus far but also for the crime of the pollution and destruction of its environment which hath resulted in the deaths of many of the creatures of My Creation saith Adonai Elohim and also the neglecting of this Nation to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the terminally ill the widow and the orphan the homeless and the outcast the elderly and the destitute the deaf dumb and blind the disabled and the refugee within their gates fleeing war drought and famine but more so for this Nations governments failure to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation against those who would harm abuse or murder them. But and also shall I punish this Nation for the committing of great wickedness corruption and immorality especially in as far as this Nations government is concerned for nothing no not one transgression not one sin or crime can be hidden for My sight for unto perfection I shall search out the secret place of mankind for as afore said I am in every place at once and am all seeing for it is in Me Mankind along with all the creature of the Earth live and move and have their being and without Me saith the Lord God they could not and cannot exist. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even MYANMAR and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment